Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16
    Sell4Foryou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


    from a year ago. the fuck is that suppose to prove? You have no fucking AP weapons. Even if you AP all your fucking shop weapons, you think that makes your account worth more?
    How many Euro caps guns do you have, and normal shop guns do you have again?..
    Also it proves that i've spent money on it, Obviously, thank you for being observant.

  2. #17
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sell4Foryou View Post
    How many Euro caps guns do you have, and normal shop guns do you have again?..
    Also it proves that i've spent money on it, Obviously, thank you for being observant.
    It proves nothing. The pictures could be purchases of another account.


    Since you asked, I have half the shop & half the capsule shop. All euro capsules. (:

  3. #18
    Sell4Foryou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


    It proves nothing. The pictures could be purchases of another account.


    Since you asked, I have half the shop & half the capsule shop. All euro capsules. (:
    And that's where you're wrong, the steam account is linked to the AVA account,
    And nice, i have all euro capsules and 80+ of the weapons, notice some of them we're gcoined because of the ducky symbol next to them.
    Thanks for observing, again.

  4. #19
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Sell4Foryou View Post
    And that's where you're wrong, the steam account is linked to the AVA account,
    And nice, i have all euro capsules and 80+ of the weapons, notice some of them we're gcoined because of the ducky symbol next to them.
    Thanks for observing, again.
    Fun fact: Any perm weapon bought before the Timed Weapon Patch are now marked as "Ducky rank".

    Thanks for knowing your shit.

  5. #20
    Sell4Foryou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Fun fact: the Timed Weapon Problem did not exist at the time i used money, as you do have the dates..
    Again thanks for observing.. Obviously it's hacked cause i'm banned atm.. Haha..

    ---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


    Fun fact: Any perm weapon bought before the Timed Weapon Patch are now marked as "Ducky rank".

    Thanks for knowing your shit.
    Fun fact: the Timed Weapon Problem did not exist at the time i used money, as you do have the dates..
    Again thanks for observing.. Obviously it's hacked cause i'm banned atm.. Haha..
    Your argument is just invalid, just stop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] Wanna trade my account for mosin, fg account
    By JancoSttylle in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2013, 02:46 PM
  2. Trading my account for Mosin account
    By TheF1nalStr4w in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2012, 04:01 PM
  3. Trade 3 Accounts for Mosin Nagant Account ( Great ACCOUNT)
    By GangstaMuzik in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:47 PM
  4. Trading Runescape account for War rock
    By brandy410 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 08:24 PM
  5. Trading RS Account for WR Account
    By King Ownage in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:54 PM