Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    N3W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Dead

    Thumbs up Trading amazing Acc vs. gator

    Hello Com. i wanna trade my new Account for a G36 Alligator Acc.

    My Account has really nice Guns like Corvus III, SR2M Roswell, 2x FAL Cannon and a Snake Kalya PGM .338.
    I simply wanna account with G36C Alligator no more... ONLY GATOR. we use a OMM or U make the first step.

    I AD SCREENS IN...

    Full list:

    Pointman

    Corvus III (PERM)

    SR-2M Roswell (PERM)

    MP5A3 (PERM)

    Bizon Arachne (PERM)

    and much other Megacaps Timed sht.




    Rifleman

    FAL Cannon No.1 (PERM from Tiered Spender

    FAL Cannon No.2 (PERM from lootforge)

    AMD65 (PERM)

    K2 Rail (PERM)

    FN-FNC No.1 (PERM)

    FN-FNC No.2 (PERM)

    and much other Megacaps sht.




    Sniper

    TPG-1 (PERM)

    Snake Kalyia PGM .338 (PERM from Tiered Spender)

    and much other Megacaps sht.



    Rank: Sargeant 4th class

    SD: 1.197

    RP: 1381




























    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Pointman_1.jpg  

    Pointman_2.jpg  

    Secondaries.jpg  

    Nades.jpg  

    Rifleman_1.jpg  

    Rifleman_2.jpg  

    Rifleman_3.jpg  

    Rifleman_4.jpg  

    Sniper_1.jpg  

    Sniper_2.jpg  

    Armor.jpg  

    other crap.jpg  

    AP_Items_1.jpg  

    AP_Items_2.jpg  


  2. #2
    Daynhoven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    add skype WhySo Serious pls

  3. #3
    little1081's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Add me on skype: Awest1081

  4. #4
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ey wana just sell me it

  5. #5
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by N3W View Post
    Hello Com. i wanna trade my new Account for a G36 Alligator Acc.

    My Account has really nice Guns like Corvus III, SR2M Roswell, 2x FAL Cannon and a Snake Kalya PGM .338.
    I simply wanna account with G36C Alligator no more... ONLY GATOR. we use a OMM or U make the first step.

    I AD SCREENS IN...

    Full list:

    Pointman

    Corvus III (PERM)

    SR-2M Roswell (PERM)

    MP5A3 (PERM)

    Bizon Arachne (PERM)

    and much other Megacaps Timed sht.




    Rifleman

    FAL Cannon No.1 (PERM from Tiered Spender

    FAL Cannon No.2 (PERM from lootforge)

    AMD65 (PERM)

    K2 Rail (PERM)

    FN-FNC No.1 (PERM)

    FN-FNC No.2 (PERM)

    and much other Megacaps sht.




    Sniper

    TPG-1 (PERM)

    Snake Kalyia PGM .338 (PERM from Tiered Spender)

    and much other Megacaps sht.



    Rank: Sargeant 4th class

    SD: 1.197

    RP: 1381




























    First Thing Add Me On Skype:kingofproz
    Second Thing I Dont Advice You To Trade With Alligator ONLY Account .. Your Account Worth Much More ... The Last Thing . Use OMM For Both Traders Safety

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  6. #6
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Give me that corvus!

  7. #7
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    succesfully Traded With Him He Went First .. Nice And Easy !

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  8. #8
    360Player's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hey dude add me i want to trade with u skype: michkel Batrochov

  9. #9
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by 360Player View Post
    Hey dude add me i want to trade with u skype: michkel Batrochov
    the acc is mine now

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


Similar Threads

  1. [WTT] Trade My acc To Gator/Predator Acc
    By igal1212 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 01:32 PM
  2. [WTT] Amazing acc.trade for z8
    By Kreza in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 01:33 PM
  3. <Trade> KWR ACC. for ...
    By castaway in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 01:51 PM