Thread: Amazing Account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Kirua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19

    Amazing Account

    Rank: 2nd Lt. first class.
    S/D: 1.500
    Euro: 75k
    Coupons: 2,980
    AP: 10
    BP: 74
    100% exp+: 294 days
    (33 total Perm AP Cap/AP Brought Guns)

    Pointman
    -Trench Gun
    -Dual Uzi
    -Dual TMP
    -AkS-47U Desmodus
    -P90 Harimau
    -Bizon Arachne

    -Noel Aks-74U
    -PPSH 41 Dao
    -Corvus III


    Rifleman
    -M4A1 Carpio
    -M4A1 Bublebee
    -AK47 Hawkeye
    -Firefox
    -Snow Leopard M16A2
    -Sidewinder 12

    -AK74M Seroja
    -FG42
    -G36 Alligator
    -AK200 (Perm)
    -AN94 ONCA
    -G3A3 Nero
    -Ak47 Antique
    -FAL Cannon (Perm)
    -Tar 21 Cherry
    -Ak 47 Predator
    -M16A2 Pristis
    -FAL Hot Road


    Sniper
    -SVD Zebra
    -Mad Galil

    -Mosin Nagant
    -VSS Katana
    -TPG Roswell
    -PGM Kailya


    Pistol
    -SW1911
    -Ingram MAC10

    -Beretta M93Ra
    -Luger P-08
    -Python 357
    -FN57
    -Dual Barbatos
    -Winchester M1887S
    -S&W M29
    -Nighthawk
    -MK23 Tempest
    -Beretta M93Ra
    -Desert Eagle (Perm)
    -Python
    -Walther P38
    -Beretta Barbatos and Engraved


    Timed Guns:
    -All Mega Cap timed guns (at least 2 weeks each)
    -MP7 Roswell: 7 days
    -SPAS-12 Mod 0: 35 days
    -P90 Freedom: 2 weeks
    -SR-2m Black Bear: 7 days
    -ARX-160: 2 weeks
    -FG Roswell: 45 days
    -M4A1 Roswell: 28 days
    -G26KA1: 2 weeks
    -M4A1 Freedom: 2 weeks

    Others
    Lots of euro shop weapons (Perm)
    Ghost Gear: 400 days
    Marksmen: 2 months
    Face Guard: 40 days
    Viper Mask: 22 days
    Freedom Mask: 65 days
    100% exp+: 294 days
    Euro Plus: 25 days
    Lei: 35 days
    Marek: 56 days
    Ginny: 67 days
    +couple years of grenades.

    -Skype: kirua45393
    -Will screen share the account inventory.
    -Paypal Only: Minimum offer - $125 (trade if no higher offer within 2 days), $165 = auto win
    -OMM or you first

    Purchased from: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...-capt-4th.html
    Last edited by Kirua; 07-28-2013 at 07:40 PM.

  2. #2
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    more than 90 u wont sell this acc btw goodluck

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to kingofproz For This Useful Post:

    TOWERZ (07-29-2013)

  4. #3
    Kirua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post
    more than 90 u wont sell this acc btw goodluck
    My sells history beg to differ.

  5. #4
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    O.o dream account does it come with original email and does it have blue skull

  6. #5
    Kirua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    O.o dream account does it come with original email and does it have blue skull
    It does come with the original email. Trench gun replaces the blue skull; despite its stats, trench has a very high 1 hit rating.
    Last edited by Kirua; 07-28-2013 at 10:20 PM.

  7. #6
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirua View Post
    It does come with the original email. Trench gun replaces the blue skull; despite its stats, trench has a very high 1 hit rating.
    Yet blueskull is still better....
    Wish i had the money to buy this :/

    ---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

    How much money did u spend on this account?

  8. #7
    Kirua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    Yet blueskull is still better....
    Wish i had the money to buy this :/

    ---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

    How much money did u spend on this account?
    Well, it does have the TPG Roswell, so it can't be that much

  9. #8
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirua View Post
    Well, it does have the TPG Roswell, so it can't be that much
    Lol u want my house for this account?this account is so good.

  10. #9
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,063
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    btw 125 is cheap for this acc ! but no one buys like that but yea u might find some one but if its 90-100 its a fast sell :P

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  11. #10
    khiabpim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm interested added you on skype

  12. #11
    GO3STK1LL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Amazing account but for that price I can't see anyone buying! Good luck though!

  13. #12
    skown24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    694
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    54
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirua View Post
    Rank: 2nd Lt. first class.
    S/D: 1.500
    Euro: 75k
    Coupons: 2,980
    AP: 10
    BP: 74
    100% exp+: 294 days
    (33 total Perm AP Cap/AP Brought Guns)

    Pointman
    -Trench Gun
    -Dual Uzi
    -Dual TMP
    -AkS-47U Desmodus
    -P90 Harimau
    -Bizon Arachne

    -Noel Aks-74U
    -PPSH 41 Dao
    -Corvus III


    Rifleman
    -M4A1 Carpio
    -M4A1 Bublebee
    -AK47 Hawkeye
    -Firefox
    -Snow Leopard M16A2
    -Sidewinder 12

    -AK74M Seroja
    -FG42
    -G36 Alligator
    -AK200 (Perm)
    -AN94 ONCA
    -G3A3 Nero
    -Ak47 Antique
    -FAL Cannon (Perm)
    -Tar 21 Cherry
    -Ak 47 Predator
    -M16A2 Pristis
    -FAL Hot Road


    Sniper
    -SVD Zebra
    -Mad Galil

    -Mosin Nagant
    -VSS Katana
    -TPG Roswell
    -PGM Kailya


    Pistol
    -SW1911
    -Ingram MAC10

    -Beretta M93Ra
    -Luger P-08
    -Python 357
    -FN57
    -Dual Barbatos
    -Winchester M1887S
    -S&W M29
    -Nighthawk
    -MK23 Tempest
    -Beretta M93Ra
    -Desert Eagle (Perm)
    -Python
    -Walther P38
    -Beretta Barbatos and Engraved


    Timed Guns:
    -All Mega Cap timed guns (at least 2 weeks each)
    -MP7 Roswell: 7 days
    -SPAS-12 Mod 0: 35 days
    -P90 Freedom: 2 weeks
    -SR-2m Black Bear: 7 days
    -ARX-160: 2 weeks
    -FG Roswell: 45 days
    -M4A1 Roswell: 28 days
    -G26KA1: 2 weeks
    -M4A1 Freedom: 2 weeks

    Others
    Lots of euro shop weapons (Perm)
    Ghost Gear: 400 days
    Marksmen: 2 months
    Face Guard: 40 days
    Viper Mask: 22 days
    Freedom Mask: 65 days
    100% exp+: 294 days
    Euro Plus: 25 days
    Lei: 35 days
    Marek: 56 days
    Ginny: 67 days
    +couple years of grenades.

    -Skype: kirua45393
    -Will screen share the account inventory.
    -Paypal Only: Minimum offer - $125 (trade if no higher offer within 2 days), $165 = auto win
    -OMM or you first

    Purchased from: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...-capt-4th.html
    So thats how you make profit, you bought this account for 100 and you sell it for 125.

  14. #13
    Kirua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by skown24 View Post
    So thats how you make profit, you bought this account for 100 and you sell it for 125.
    it's not a secret.

  15. #14
    pandahaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Add me on skype vlados.bad or vladosbad@yahoo.com

  16. #15
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Trench isnt a 1 shot shotty its shit only purpose is for melee only rooms

    ---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirua View Post
    It does come with the original email. Trench gun replaces the blue skull; despite its stats, trench has a very high 1 hit rating.
    Wait so you bought the main or alt from this guy ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling **AMAZING*** Account [Major 7th] LOADS OF GUNS 40+
    By teamcanada in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 02:45 PM
  2. Selling CrossFire Amazing Account
    By N1ce in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 11:07 AM
  3. AMAZING ACCOUNT FOR AMAZING PRICE.
    By Canadian in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 04:57 AM
  4. NEED TO SELL AMAZING ACCOUNT, RIP OFF PRICE, 60.00 OBO
    By swnobrdoa in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 11:16 PM