Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    MrSellAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    10

    Captain 5th class, Rosswel Veresk Perm, Milad FAL Perm, Mosin Nagant Perm, Ap Pistols

    Hello here i am again ^^

    selling another account this will be my 4th or 5th sell i think

    it has every competitive gun to play tournaments with

    Captain 5th class '' 99% till major rank purple '' x)

    special weapons :

    Veresk Rosswell PERM
    Milad FAL (Christmas Para PERM)
    Mosin Nagant PERM

    3 AP Pistols

    and around 60+ Regular weapons / euro capsule weapons

    1.7s/d

    365 Coupons

    77k euro

    a few timed guns also

    character 100+ days

    nice amount of armor

    just everything u need ^^

    im looking for atleast 50€

    60€ insta win

    We use OMM or you go First ''not negotiable''

    PSC Preferred

    i will screenshare at skype so you can view the account

    add me on skype : tpghost1

    Cya at skype x)

    ~MrSellAlot

    P.S Every Regular gun that i got is ducky rank, i won it in pre-release or i bought it with Gcoin/AP so you know i didnt euro hack or w.e on it
    Last edited by MrSellAlot; 07-30-2013 at 08:10 PM.

  2. #2
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    How many accounts do u have?....

  3. #3
    MrSellAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    How many accounts do u have?....
    around 7 left

    the power of being a closed beta player and lots money to spend =P

  4. #4
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Add me on skype

  5. #5
    dannyhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    57
    Dude, Im so confuse
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

  6. #6
    little1081's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    161
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    add me on skype Awest1081

  7. #7
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I can vouch for this guy. I was his first buyer.

  8. #8
    MrSellAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    I can vouch for this guy. I was his first buyer.

    hiya Exotiic Thx <3 ! ^.^

  9. #9
    MrSellAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    10
    Current Offer is 50€

    if no1 goes higher in 2 days the account will be sold

    60€ insta win

    55€ i will lengthen the offer by 2 days then sell it

    ~MrSellAlot

  10. #10
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    I can vouch for this guy. I was his first buyer.
    Girl u mean ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSellAlot View Post
    Current Offer is 50€

    if no1 goes higher in 2 days the account will be sold

    60€ insta win

    55€ i will lengthen the offer by 2 days then sell it

    ~MrSellAlot
    U selling for little amount of money in my opinion and i would happily but ur acc but my mama never gonna left me -.-
    Last edited by aaiight; 08-01-2013 at 08:05 PM.

  11. #11
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
    Girl u mean ?



    U selling for little amount of money in my opinion and i would happily but ur acc but my mama never gonna left me -.-
    No, I talked to him on skype. It's a dude. lol

  12. #12
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


    No, I talked to him on skype. It's a dude. lol
    Ooh okay, its just that the thingy on the profile is "female"

  13. #13
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
    Ooh okay, its just that the thingy on the profile is "female"
    .

  14. #14
    MrSellAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


    .
    my real life name is Chelsey but im a dude yeah x)

  15. #15
    MrSellAlot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSellAlot View Post
    Hello here i am again ^^

    selling another account this will be my 4th or 5th sell i think

    it has every competitive gun to play tournaments with

    Captain 5th class '' 99% till major rank purple '' x)

    special weapons :

    Veresk Rosswell PERM
    Milad FAL (Christmas Para PERM)
    Mosin Nagant PERM

    3 AP Pistols

    and around 60+ Regular weapons / euro capsule weapons

    1.7s/d

    365 Coupons

    77k euro

    a few timed guns also

    character 100+ days

    nice amount of armor

    just everything u need ^^

    im looking for atleast 50€

    60€ insta win

    We use OMM or you go First ''not negotiable''

    PSC Preferred

    i will screenshare at skype so you can view the account

    add me on skype : tpghost1

    Cya at skype x)

    ~MrSellAlot

    P.S Every Regular gun that i got is ducky rank, i won it in pre-release or i bought it with Gcoin/AP so you know i didnt euro hack or w.e on it
    i forgot to say that this account also has PGM Freedom Permanent, and M4A1 Mk.3 Freedom Permanent.

Similar Threads

  1. Trading Account Captain 5th Class (10% to be major)
    By ori117798 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2012, 12:48 PM
  2. Selling captain 5th class.
    By B4Pyro in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 08:14 AM
  3. [CF] S> Captain 5th class
    By Calimba in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:22 AM