Thread: Main account

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    @100kerer20fuder wtf stop adding random people on skype. Whyd u even add me i dont know u nor do i care about u

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to *Firefly For This Useful Post:

    Ganja_Smoker (08-24-2013)

  3. #32
    100kerer20fuder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    @100kerer20fuder wtf stop adding random people on skype. Whyd u even add me i dont know u nor do i care about u
    What? I didn't add you.

  4. #33
    Ganja_Smoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by 100kerer20fuder View Post
    Are you stupid or something?
    stfu u say already send keys but i didnt recieve anything cause idk you

    ---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    @100kerer20fuder wtf stop adding random people on skype. Whyd u even add me i dont know u nor do i care about u
    i dotn even have him on skype

  5. #34
    haliox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    80$ Paypal. Add me On Skype: hawkblaze1

  6. #35
    100kerer20fuder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    247
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganja_Smoker View Post
    stfu u say already send keys but i didnt recieve anything cause idk you

    ---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------



    i dotn even have him on skype


    Yeah,you are stupid,
    You asked me if I send the game keys or give you an account with the games,I replied "I send the keys."
    I didn't said I would send you the keys at that exact moment.

  7. #36
    Ganja_Smoker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    566
    Quote Originally Posted by 100kerer20fuder View Post
    Yeah,you are stupid,
    You asked me if I send the game keys or give you an account with the games,I replied "I send the keys."
    I didn't said I would send you the keys at that exact moment.
    wait im sorry man i had a miss understand my mistake sorry pm me your skype

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. selling a main account
    By cantabilex in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-19-2009, 08:27 PM
  2. Awesome Main account for sale!
    By OMARz in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 09:31 PM
  3. Trading my main account
    By w00t? in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 06:14 PM
  4. who wants to see IET's main account unbanned
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 10:05 AM
  5. Dave Fix My Main Account
    By Clark1 in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 07:53 PM