Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69
  1. #46
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Ok i'll add you, but you're BadBoy944 ?
    I didn't get it ...
    No im not badboy , i was telling u that you arent 100% trusted and i was telling badboy to add me

  2. #47
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    No im not badboy , i was telling u that you arent 100% trusted and i was telling badboy to add me
    You wanna steel his account and you never made a trade with me and you tell me i'm not 100% trusted ?

  3. #48
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    You wanna steel his account and you never made a trade with me and you tell me i'm not 100% trusted ?
    Kid you arent trusted. Vouches? No. Thanks? 0 . Low post count. Not even close to trusted. And then u tell me im stealing his account?!!! First of all learn to spell dumbass, its steal*. And second how am i trying to steal his account? Im actually trusted unlike u

  4. #49
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    Kid you arent trusted. Vouches? No. Thanks? 0 . Low post count. Not even close to trusted. And then u tell me im stealing his account?!!! First of all learn to spell dumbass, its steal*. And second how am i trying to steal his account? Im actually trusted unlike u
    Wanna see the vouches ?
    I have on skype dumbaz.

  5. #50
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Wanna see the vouches ?
    I have on skype dumbaz.
    Vouches on skype!!!why are you so fucking stupid?Those dont count for shit. U could have just made two skypes an sent yourself a vouch dumbass. Not to mention nobody cares about skype. This is MPGH.
    Last edited by *Firefly; 08-28-2013 at 11:45 AM.

  6. #51
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,064
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy944 View Post
    you change your ip, create a new account and you have no problem in using MPGH.
    Hum ... its your 16th post and u already know about this ? something is creepy .. especially that you dont want to use OMM Take care bro ! AndrewMc1

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  7. #52
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,064
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    Vouches on skype!!!why are you so fucking stupid?Those dont count for shit. U could have just made two skypes an sent yourself a vouch dumbass. Not to mention nobody cares about skype. This is MPGH.
    He Still can make accs on MPGH with different ip's and vouch ... Vouch is nothing unless its from a known-trusted person

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  8. #53
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    Vouches on skype!!!why are you so fucking stupid?Those dont count for shit. U could have just made two skypes an sent yourself a vouch dumbass. Not to mention nobody cares about skype. This is MPGH.
    I showed him the guy writing live i've made screenshare with him !
    I didn't mean that you want to steal his account, i mean that you wanna steal the deal, XD

  9. #54
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofproz View Post

    He Still can make accs on MPGH with different ip's and vouch ... Vouch is nothing unless its from a known-trusted person
    I will, no worries bro

  10. #55
    dannyhoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    57
    LOL, trading though EBAY. that is so safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

  11. #56
    iwantahighrankedacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hey i wanna trade accounts. its a serious offer.
    Captain 1st class 80% exp
    Pointman guns:PERMANENT CORVUS III, Death Modus, Dual Uzi, BG Crusher, MP7, MP5A3 P90 Freedom 9 days, P-19 JIAO 9 days,
    Rifleman guns: AK-47 Predator, FAL Hot Road permanent, Para permanent, Perm TAR Cherry, AK CQB Ao 9 days, Firefox, Sidewinder, AMD65,
    FN-FNC, M249 RedTiger, SG556 Urushi 9 days, G3A3, Type 89 9 days, AN-94 Jiao 9 days.
    Snipers: PGM, M24, mosin roswell 9 days, Jormungand 9 days, DSR Jiao 9 days.
    Pistols, rare permanent deagle, permanent dual barbatos, permanent TMP, permanent barbatos, Super Red Hawk.
    MELEE: Anaconda, holy mackerel, zonda bat, field knife, rare permanent pirate bat.

  12. #57
    BadBoy944's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So far I have not received any offer to buy, if you do not appear for three days to close the auction. Trade is not an option.

  13. #58
    ''It is not truth that matters, but victory. -Adolf Hitler-''
    MPGH Member
    kingofproz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    1,064
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    348
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoy944 View Post
    So far I have not received any offer to buy, if you do not appear for three days to close the auction. Trade is not an option.
    Wait more .. keep ur thread open and bump .. they wont appear suddenly

    There is no such things as "Islamic terrorism," because terrorism differs from Islam - Bashar Al-Assad

    Please ask for a PM confirmation before dealing with me on skype, to make sure its me

     
    Quote Originally Posted by lTugaPTl View Post
    Every one can trust this guy! He made several Trades and NEVER SCAMMED! I 100% VOUCH HIM AS A SAFE TRADER!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohaimen Hassan View Post
    done... traded for 2 warface accounts
    nice doing trade with you.. 100% smooth! I also went first!
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyhoo View Post
    Totally 100% trusted, Don't afraid to trade with this guy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    Nice guy, makes trades simple and easy. Thanks! +Vouch!

    Quote Originally Posted by zenoo787 View Post
    My account has been traded. Thank you for kingofproz! It was all right. Trust him. He trades clean, we traded without OMM, fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    King is great guy, trusted member vouch for him

    Even More On VM's page Check them


  14. #59
    bartgatsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantahighrankedacc View Post
    Hey i wanna trade accounts. its a serious offer.
    Captain 1st class 80% exp
    Pointman guns:PERMANENT CORVUS III, Death Modus, Dual Uzi, BG Crusher, MP7, MP5A3 P90 Freedom 9 days, P-19 JIAO 9 days,
    Rifleman guns: AK-47 Predator, FAL Hot Road permanent, Para permanent, Perm TAR Cherry, AK CQB Ao 9 days, Firefox, Sidewinder, AMD65,
    FN-FNC, M249 RedTiger, SG556 Urushi 9 days, G3A3, Type 89 9 days, AN-94 Jiao 9 days.
    Snipers: PGM, M24, mosin roswell 9 days, Jormungand 9 days, DSR Jiao 9 days.
    Pistols, rare permanent deagle, permanent dual barbatos, permanent TMP, permanent barbatos, Super Red Hawk.
    MELEE: Anaconda, holy mackerel, zonda bat, field knife, rare permanent pirate bat.
    And how much you selling this?

  15. #60
    haliox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    I showed him the guy writing live i've made screenshare with him !
    I didn't mean that you want to steal his account, i mean that you wanna steal the deal, XD
    Lol, Was that guy me?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling old account. -G36 Alligator -Death Modus- Mosin - Para -SW1911
    By Ch0s3nsauyg in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 12:14 AM
  2. Selling Captain Amazing Account - LUGER+SW1911+COLTSAA AND MORE 26k EUROS
    By GangstaMuzik in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 02:03 AM
  3. [Release] Selling a KAR/FN57/Firefox/SW1911 account
    By 27ecastudent in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:59 PM
  4. Selling 2nd LT1 CA Account (Auction)
    By Stevenom in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 12:25 AM
  5. Auction: Steam Account
    By Mikers420 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 03:55 AM

Tags for this Thread