Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    WhyYouMadBro?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( -_・) ︻デ═一 ▸
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    566
    My Mood
    Drunk

    Question Gunadded account. Any price.

    Hi,

    I would like to buy a gunadded account with 21-Tar cherry, etc.
    Any price below $100 / €75.

    -WhyYouMadBro?




  2. #2
    <Username>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Dead
    Derp

    /10char
    Last edited by <Username>; 09-13-2013 at 12:02 PM.

  3. #3
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyYouMadBro? View Post
    Hi,

    I would like to buy a gunadded account with 21-Tar cherry, etc.
    Any price below $100 / €75.

    -WhyYouMadBro?
    I do have one with 21-Tar Cherry, Bg Crusher, Anaconda Kukri, Zonda Bat, Dual Barbatos, Normal Barbatos etc.

  4. #4
    WhyYouMadBro?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( -_・) ︻デ═一 ▸
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    566
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post


    I do have one with 21-Tar Cherry, Bg Crusher, Anaconda Kukri, Zonda Bat, Dual Barbatos, Normal Barbatos etc.
    Do you want to sell it? Just say a price and i will see. Also, can you send me screenshots or something?




  5. #5
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyYouMadBro? View Post
    Do you want to sell it? Just say a price and i will see. Also, can you send me screenshots or something?
    I'll add you to skype, give me a second.

  6. #6
    L3xTRoNČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Bro i can sell u this Account here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...ount-rare.html
    and its not gunadded !!! Tar 21 cherry is legit from tirend spender

  7. #7
    WhyYouMadBro?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( -_・) ︻デ═一 ▸
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    566
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoNČ View Post
    Bro i can sell u this Account here http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...ount-rare.html
    and its not gunadded !!! Tar 21 cherry is legit from tirend spender
    What's the price for that account?




  8. #8
    L3xTRoNČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyYouMadBro? View Post
    What's the price for that account?
    Make me an offer

  9. #9
    WhyYouMadBro?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( -_・) ︻デ═一 ▸
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    566
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoNČ View Post
    Make me an offer
    I never bought accounts so far, so I don't know the price of an A.V.A. account.




  10. #10
    L3xTRoNČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    bro i can tell u its a really god damn account its have megacapsule and the megacapsule cost around 200 euro

  11. #11
    WhyYouMadBro?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ( -_・) ︻デ═一 ▸
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    566
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoNČ View Post
    bro i can tell u its a really god damn account its have megacapsule and the megacapsule cost around 200 euro
    I don't know if I can get that much money together in a couple days.




  12. #12
    L3xTRoNČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    how much money u have im looking for 75 - 100 euro paypal

  13. #13
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    U dont have to pay that much for a gun added account max you should pay is 20

  14. #14
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I have a Tar-21 Cherry, BG Crusher, Berreta Barbados, Dual Barbs. Mk.23 Tempest, Anaconda and Chocolate bombs for 69 more days (Also an Expendable FAMAS-G2) $10-$15? Completely Negotaible.

    EDIT: It's hooked up to a steam account since I forgot the login credentials. Just found out. So you would hav eto have AVA on steam.

    EDIT 2: That's right it's hooked up to my main steam with games on it. I forgot Aeria login details so you would HAVE to use Steam. Sorry for false alarm.
    Last edited by ActionTurnip; 09-15-2013 at 04:50 AM.
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


  15. #15
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
    I have a Tar-21 Cherry, BG Crusher, Berreta Barbados, Dual Barbs. Mk.23 Tempest, Anaconda and Chocolate bombs for 69 more days (Also an Expendable FAMAS-G2) $10-$15? Completely Negotaible.

    EDIT: It's hooked up to a steam account since I forgot the login credentials. Just found out. So you would hav eto have AVA on steam.
    His account is linked to a Steam account and he informed me that he can't trade ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. B> SUdden Attack account any price
    By counterlogicgaming in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 03:09 AM
  2. Buying Any CF Crossfire Account I will pay any price even if u ask for 999999$
    By Sh|THappen$e in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 06:19 AM
  3. !!! High lvl Accounts CHEAP PRICE !!!
    By Dec0r87930 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 08:41 AM
  4. Buying a warrock account any level :D
    By Twinny in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 01:43 PM