Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    Zarskip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3

    Lt.Colonel 3rd Class Unique weaps.

    Lt.Colonel 3rd Class

    5580Wins 2536 Looses
    1.949 S/D
    138k euro
    2505 Aeria Points

    Weapons

    Pointman

    M1987 Trench Gun
    AKS-74U
    MP7A1
    SR2M Veresk
    Benelli M1014

    Rifleman
    Milad FAL(perm)
    M4 Freedom(perm)
    HK Mjolnirr
    Firefox
    M4 Carpio
    SG556
    SA58 PARA
    XM8
    G36 Rail
    OTs-14 Groza
    M4A1
    FN-FNC

    Sniper

    PGM 338. Freedom
    FR F2 Neon
    Mosin Nagant
    DSR-1
    TPG-1
    ASW.338
    M40A5
    FR-F2
    PGM.338

    Secondary

    3x Super Redhawk
    3x SW1911
    Desert Eagle(perm) - Tiered Spender
    Beretta Barbatoss(perm) - Tiered Spender
    Mk23.Tempest(Perm) - Neon Lootwheel
    Mk23. Socom
    Ingram Mac.10

    Knive
    Holy Mackrel

    Vasily Zaytsew 28 Days
    Iyan Helmet 65 Days
    Iyan Kevlar 115 Days
    Iyan Camo 30 days
    Iyan gloves 88 days
    Iyan boots 73 days
    Iyan Protector 13 days

    Magazine upgrade A+B - 20 Days

    EXP up 100% (timed) 38 days
    Euro Plus - 12 days

    And much weapons like veresk neon timed, m4 tiger sg urushi awm tiger..


    Write offer here, if someone write a good offer i'm gonna call you.

    I can do screenshot if someone is interesed.

  2. #2
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Great account but you need screenshots to prove you own everything you say. They're mandatory
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


  3. #3
    eroleren's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I am interesting your account. We can talk about price on skype now. Please send your skype name via PM if you wish to talk.

  4. #4
    lEncodedl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
    Lt.Colonel 3rd Class

    5580Wins 2536 Looses
    1.949 S/D
    138k euro
    2505 Aeria Points

    Weapons

    Pointman

    M1987 Trench Gun
    AKS-74U
    MP7A1
    SR2M Veresk
    Benelli M1014

    Rifleman
    Milad FAL(perm)
    M4 Freedom(perm)
    HK Mjolnirr
    Firefox
    M4 Carpio
    SG556
    SA58 PARA
    XM8
    G36 Rail
    OTs-14 Groza
    M4A1
    FN-FNC

    Sniper

    PGM 338. Freedom
    FR F2 Neon
    Mosin Nagant
    DSR-1
    TPG-1
    ASW.338
    M40A5
    FR-F2
    PGM.338

    Secondary

    3x Super Redhawk
    3x SW1911
    Desert Eagle(perm) - Tiered Spender
    Beretta Barbatoss(perm) - Tiered Spender
    Mk23.Tempest(Perm) - Neon Lootwheel
    Mk23. Socom
    Ingram Mac.10

    Knive
    Holy Mackrel

    Vasily Zaytsew 28 Days
    Iyan Helmet 65 Days
    Iyan Kevlar 115 Days
    Iyan Camo 30 days
    Iyan gloves 88 days
    Iyan boots 73 days
    Iyan Protector 13 days

    Magazine upgrade A+B - 20 Days

    EXP up 100% (timed) 38 days
    Euro Plus - 12 days

    And much weapons like veresk neon timed, m4 tiger sg urushi awm tiger..


    Write offer here, if someone write a good offer i'm gonna call you.

    I can do screenshot if someone is interesed.
    What's your skype?

  5. #5
    Zarskip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I want offer here, and skype, if good offer i ll wriite.

  6. #6
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    100 /msg2short..

  7. #7
    Better MPGH Event Organizer Than Arun Since '12
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Color's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    19,638
    Reputation
    2154
    Thanks
    7,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
    I want offer here, and skype, if good offer i ll wriite.
    We need screen shots, ignore this again and this thread will be deleted.

    Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

    Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

    Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

    Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15


  8. #8
    Zarskip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Everone sawe ;D
    Last edited by Zarskip; 09-18-2013 at 06:28 AM.

  9. #9
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Take my offer off since yoy showed ur name in the video

  10. #10
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarskip View Post
    recorded 3 days ago
    Get that video off ASAP. You showed your name in the video. If Aeria sees that you can kiss your account goodbye :/
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


  11. #11
    Dechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    Take my offer off since yoy showed ur name in the video
    ROFL
    /2short

  12. #12
    INRES0711's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    60$ serious buyer, add me on Skype: harrynguyentran, thanks

  13. #13
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,624
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,789
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You still need screenshots! Doing this trade without it will result in a Ban!









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  14. #14
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Predatør View Post
    You still need screenshots! Doing this trade without it will result in a Ban!
    Ok wait, so if I trade with him, will I get banned along with him, just me, or just him? I'm using myself as an example.
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


  15. #15
    Zarskip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    ACCOUNT - Imgur
    Screenshots

    Minimal price is 100Euro

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Lt. Colonel 3rd class + full of guns + caps guns
    By Berzerkwow in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-13-2013, 06:14 AM
  2. [WTS] WTS>COLONEL 2nd class 95% almost 3rd
    By 007ava in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 05:11 AM
  3. [TRADING] Lt. Colonel 3rd Class | 40+ perm guns for.. [READ DOWN BELOW]
    By Flexinja in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 10:22 PM
  4. Lt. colonel 3rd class FOR SALE
    By ukiyapaul in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-12-2012, 11:48 PM
  5. lfXlblasT/Flexify [Flex for sale] Lt. Colonel 3rd Class; 40+ perm guns
    By Flexinja in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 03:43 PM