Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    lmfaokoed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Trading this good account for another account !

    PointMan :
    Dual UZI

    RifleMan :
    G36 Alligator

    SniperMan :
    Mad Galil

    Secondary :
    S&W M29

    Melee :
    Boa Kukri (180 day)

    Grenade :
    Easter Grenade (180 day)

    Never farmed , if you're interested add me on Skype yona.mattar and offer me.

  2. #2
    Zixio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What's up, That's my account.

  3. #3
    L3xTRoNČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    U Need ScreenShots for Proof u Have 24 hours time to add it.

  4. #4
    ActionTurnip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:/AeriaGames/AVA
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoNČ View Post
    U Need ScreenShots for Proof u Have 24 hours time to add it.
    Nice to see others enforcing the rules, I try my best to do it
    @lmfoed Nice Acc. I may be interested.
    My donnies, I would appreciate if you if I helped and if you think I am reputable.
     
    Dota 2
    CS:GO
    League of Legends

     
    Successful Trades: 6

    Eliorgi209
    AndrewMc1 (Vouched4Me)
    Akane Kurashiki
    IZTHAWIZ
    JamesIdole1 (Not 'Omer', great trader)(V4M)
    guccigangable

    Scammed: 1
    Scammers:
    MPGH Name: Unknown | Skype: yali.tzur2 | Screenshot: Here
    MPGH Name: madjk | Skype: madj.khoury77 | Screenshot: None. I can't prove this one, but he IS a scammer. Believe me if you want.

     
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobGunner View Post
    @ActionTurnip +1vouch for this guy, very understanding and patient person.
    //CLOSE
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Yes, i traded with @ActionTurnip Btw Vouch for him, he gonne 1st
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!
    Quote Originally Posted by Akane Kurashiki View Post
    Thanks I vouch for him too!
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesIdole1 View Post
    + 1 Vouch for this guy!
    100% legit we do a trade and he go first !!


  5. #5
    L3xTRoNČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
    Nice to see others enforcing the rules, I try my best to do it
    @lmfoed Nice Acc. I may be interested.
    Thanks Mate

  6. #6
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    LOL scammer Wait il do screen shots
    Successfull Trades : 8 Successfull Buys : 0 Successfull Sells : 0 : scammers : @lmfoed !

  7. #7
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ah meng i don't have time for screen anyway. Talked to aeria GM, getting my acc back lol. So silly Isreal people scam with out thinking. I can get acc back rlly easy these days
    Successfull Trades : 8 Successfull Buys : 0 Successfull Sells : 0 : scammers : @lmfoed !

  8. #8
    L3xTRoNČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
    LOL scammer Wait il do screen shots
    Who Scammed You. ?

  9. #9
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoNČ View Post
    Who Scammed You. ?
    @lmfoed /short
    Successfull Trades : 8 Successfull Buys : 0 Successfull Sells : 0 : scammers : @lmfoed !

  10. #10
    L3xTRoNČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
    @lmfoed /short
    Oh Post ScreenShots for Proof that he Scammed You and Report him .

  11. #11
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoNČ View Post
    Oh Post ScreenShots for Proof that he Scammed You and Report him .
    Meng first time i go first and bam, Where should i report scammer ? Scammers grave ? But anyway its just waste of time becouse its random his account, he can make new in 1 min :C

    [18:40:28] [gamersnata]: MPGH
    [18:43:41] [gamersnata]: Hello still have this account ? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...ml#post8814398
    [18:46:14] *** Yona Mattar with [gamersnata]. ***
    [18:46:30] Yona Mattar: hi?
    [18:47:23] Yona Mattar: yes i have it
    [18:48:58] Yona Mattar: bro?
    [18:50:11] [gamersnata]: Would you like to trade in to account with AKs-74u NOEL, FN TPS buyed with AP, Para AP, fn fnc AP, fr f2 AP, msg mod0 AP capsule, super redhawk and more
    [18:50:25] [gamersnata]: i can screen share
    [18:50:39] Yona Mattar: ok sec
    [18:51:10] [gamersnata]: all guns has been both with AP
    [18:51:25] [gamersnata]: some expendible supply bosts still on ;D
    [18:51:42] Yona Mattar: ok sup
    [18:51:48] Yona Mattar: u can show me
    [18:52:55] Yona Mattar: mhmm/
    [18:53:31] *** Yona Mattar paskambino ***
    [18:53:43] [gamersnata]: 1 sec
    [18:54:49] [gamersnata]: so yeah
    [18:54:55] Yona Mattar: sure
    [18:54:59] *** Skambutis baigtas, trukmė 01:28 ***
    [18:55:01 | Pakeitė 18:55:04] Yona Mattar: wanna see my account
    [18:55:06] [gamersnata]: yes ofc
    [18:55:09] Yona Mattar: yes one sec lolz.
    [18:55:16] [gamersnata]: my rank is master sgt 3rd class btw
    [18:55:41] Yona Mattar: idc about ranks
    [18:55:42] Yona Mattar: lol.
    [18:55:55] [gamersnata]: ok ;D
    [18:55:58] Yona Mattar: lol.
    [18:56:00] Yona Mattar: im low ranked
    [18:56:02] Yona Mattar: but yeah good guns
    [18:56:06] Yona Mattar: not that low.
    [18:56:15] [gamersnata]: hehe
    [18:56:22] [gamersnata]: i wasted 40 caps
    [18:56:24] [gamersnata]: on gator
    [18:56:27] [gamersnata]: yesterday :C
    [18:56:28] Yona Mattar: no shit
    [18:56:28] Yona Mattar: lol
    [18:56:29] Yona Mattar:
    [18:56:39] Yona Mattar: answer
    [18:56:39] *** Yona Mattar paskambino ***
    [18:56:39] Yona Mattar: bruh
    [18:57:34] [gamersnata]: hmm nice
    [18:57:54] Yona Mattar: wanna trade?
    [18:58:04] [gamersnata]: Ye
    [18:58:08] *** Skambutis baigtas, trukmė 01:28 ***
    [18:58:12] [gamersnata]: so how we do ?
    [18:58:23] Yona Mattar: i'm not going to beg you for trusting me
    [18:58:26] Yona Mattar: but yeah lol
    [18:58:33] Yona Mattar: you give first
    [18:58:52] Yona Mattar: if you don't mind.
    [18:59:04] [gamersnata]: I never go first b4 lol
    [18:59:12] [gamersnata]: but we will make something
    [18:59:12] Yona Mattar: then this is the first time you will
    [18:59:13] Yona Mattar:
    [18:59:36] [gamersnata]: Am bro
    [18:59:42] [gamersnata]: b4 we trade
    [18:59:56] [gamersnata]: could you show me whole your loging in proccess ?
    [19:00:02] Yona Mattar: what you mean
    [19:00:07] [gamersnata]: when you type ID pasw and etc
    [19:00:15] Yona Mattar: i wont show u id lol.
    [19:00:20] Yona Mattar: xd
    [19:00:25] [gamersnata]: why not ?
    [19:00:31] Yona Mattar: anyways
    [19:00:33] Yona Mattar: what ever...
    [19:00:38] *** Yona Mattar paskambino ***
    [19:01:10] Yona Mattar: happy lol?
    [19:01:23] [gamersnata]: not yet D:
    [19:01:26] Yona Mattar: uh
    [19:01:30] Yona Mattar: dw i ofc have the gator
    [19:01:30] Yona Mattar: lmao
    [19:01:33] Yona Mattar: XD
    [19:01:40] Yona Mattar: let's see happy now?
    [19:01:46] [gamersnata]: i am sorry i just want to be sure
    [19:02:04] Yona Mattar: happy XD?
    [19:02:08] [gamersnata]: yes lol
    [19:02:10] Yona Mattar: lolz.
    [19:02:17] Yona Mattar: so
    [19:02:30] *** Skambutis baigtas, trukmė 01:52 ***
    [19:02:37] [gamersnata]: ok so how we do ?
    [19:02:42] Yona Mattar: as i said.
    [19:02:55] [gamersnata]: so i type my ID and password
    [19:03:03] [gamersnata]: then you type yours or how ?
    [19:03:10] Yona Mattar: when you give me the id and pass
    [19:03:11] Yona Mattar: i will cvall u
    [19:03:12] Yona Mattar: call u
    [19:03:16] Yona Mattar: and type them in the launchedr
    [19:03:20] Yona Mattar: launcher and loggin
    [19:03:24] Yona Mattar: if its true and ur not lying
    [19:03:30] Yona Mattar: then i go get my back ups
    [19:03:31] [gamersnata]: yeah
    [19:03:34] Yona Mattar: if you try to scam
    [19:03:41] Yona Mattar: that's ( if )
    [19:03:44] [gamersnata]: no worrie bro
    [19:03:50] Yona Mattar: ( incase )
    [19:03:53] [gamersnata]: yeah
    [19:04:05] [gamersnata]: you can trust me, idk why but i trust you.
    [19:04:13] Yona Mattar: lol ok go ahead
    [19:04:19] *** Yona Mattar paskambino ***
    [19:04:26] [gamersnata]: j
    [19:04:30] [gamersnata]:
    [19:04:48] Yona Mattar: lol?
    [19:05:10] Yona Mattar: ok good lol
    [19:05:14] Yona Mattar: after it
    [19:05:15] [gamersnata]: ^^
    [19:05:16] [gamersnata]:
    [19:05:18] Yona Mattar: i will go get my backups
    [19:05:21] Yona Mattar: then give u my acc
    [19:05:25] Yona Mattar: i don't wanna get scammed
    [19:05:31] Yona Mattar: okay?
    [19:05:41] [gamersnata]: OK fine. Just don't do any shit jokes.
    [19:05:45] Yona Mattar: i wont do shit
    [19:05:45] [gamersnata]: Be serious.
    [19:05:49] Yona Mattar: u can ban me on mpgh
    [19:05:50] Yona Mattar: anyways
    [19:05:52] Yona Mattar: if i do shit
    [19:06:04] [gamersnata]: mpgh is nothing. Its your own honor
    [19:06:18] [gamersnata]: stats are not insane but...
    [19:06:20] Yona Mattar: good
    [19:06:23] Yona Mattar: its my honor
    [19:06:26] Yona Mattar: and im not dishonored
    [19:06:27] Yona Mattar: dw.
    [19:06:33] Yona Mattar: now can i get my backups?
    [19:06:43] [gamersnata]: Go ahead...
    [19:06:47] Yona Mattar: then share screen off
    [19:06:48] Yona Mattar: ok|?
    [19:06:50] Yona Mattar: i wanna change pass
    [19:06:51] Yona Mattar: and shits
    [19:06:58] [gamersnata]: am#
    [19:07:03] [gamersnata]: when you will send me ID
    [19:07:06] Yona Mattar: then you accept
    [19:07:09] Yona Mattar: i will.
    [19:07:16] Yona Mattar: wait please
    [19:07:23] Yona Mattar: let me get my backups
    [19:07:32] [gamersnata]: Okey...
    [19:07:46] [gamersnata]: lel
    [19:07:59] [gamersnata]: got free 500Ap in my email
    [19:09:02] [gamersnata]: Can you just send me the ID and pasw ?
    [19:09:09] [gamersnata]: Don't worrie i am not punk...
    [19:09:24] Yona Mattar: i am not 2
    [19:09:30] Yona Mattar: just let me get my backups
    [19:10:02] [gamersnata]: Tell me when you done.
    [19:10:20] Yona Mattar: okay
    [19:10:38] [gamersnata]: bt saying "backups" you mean chaning pasw ?
    [19:10:48] Yona Mattar: yes
    [19:10:50] Yona Mattar: man dont worry
    [19:10:52] Yona Mattar: ....
    [19:11:00] [gamersnata]: kk
    [19:11:02] [gamersnata]:
    [19:11:38] Yona Mattar: omg man
    [19:11:41] Yona Mattar: my net
    [19:11:42] Yona Mattar: -.-
    [19:12:26] [gamersnata]: just type it in here.... :C
    [19:12:32] Yona Mattar: sec man
    [19:12:33] Yona Mattar: please
    [19:12:45] [gamersnata]: kk just don't disapear
    [19:14:51] Yona Mattar: finally
    [19:14:53] Yona Mattar: -.-
    [19:15:17] [gamersnata]: ok so ?
    [19:17:20] Yona Mattar: ok
    [19:17:22] Yona Mattar: last step
    [19:17:23] Yona Mattar: and im done
    [19:17:24] Yona Mattar: finally
    [19:17:27] Yona Mattar: this shitty aeria
    [19:17:28] Yona Mattar: -.-
    [19:17:30] [gamersnata]: yeah
    [19:17:34] [gamersnata]: that e-mail change
    [19:17:46] [gamersnata]: shows old e-mail but its new
    [19:17:55] [gamersnata]: just close browser
    [19:17:58] [gamersnata]: and open again
    [19:17:59] Yona Mattar: ik sec
    [19:19:43] [gamersnata]: bro ? Hurry pl0x i want to go smoke :C
    [19:19:59] Yona Mattar: the email is confirmed
    [19:20:01] Yona Mattar: i need to wait
    [19:20:02] Yona Mattar: when its set
    [19:20:04] Yona Mattar: i will give
    [19:20:05] Yona Mattar: please man
    [19:20:07] Yona Mattar: i have slow pc
    [19:20:08] Yona Mattar: :
    [19:20:52] [gamersnata]: gosh
    [19:20:58] Yona Mattar: lmao
    [19:21:01] Yona Mattar: just dont worry
    [19:21:02] Yona Mattar: xd
    [19:21:42] [gamersnata]: i just want oto end it faster
    [19:21:52] [gamersnata]: takeing to long :c
    [19:22:05] Yona Mattar: but the email isnt setting
    [19:22:06] Yona Mattar: what the fk
    [19:22:07] Yona Mattar: fail aeria
    [19:22:10] Yona Mattar: please wait
    [19:22:28] Yona Mattar: FINALLY
    [19:22:33] [gamersnata]: finally
    [19:22:35] *** Call end, duration 18:16 ***
    [19:24:15] [gamersnata]: Skambutis calls Yona Mattar, no answer.
    [19:24:35] [gamersnata]: LOL dude You are really trash
    Yona Mattar

    Read it if you like
    Last edited by gamersnata; 09-20-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    Successfull Trades : 8 Successfull Buys : 0 Successfull Sells : 0 : scammers : @lmfoed !

  12. #12
    L3xTRoNČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
    Meng first time i go first and bam, Where should i report scammer ? Scammers grave ? But anyway its just waste of time becouse its random his account, he can make new in 1 min :C

    [18:40:28] [gamersnata]: MPGH
    [18:43:41] [gamersnata]: Hello still have this account ? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...ml#post8814398
    [18:46:14] *** Yona Mattar with [gamersnata]. ***
    [18:46:30] Yona Mattar: hi?
    [18:47:23] Yona Mattar: yes i have it
    [18:48:58] Yona Mattar: bro?
    [18:50:11] [gamersnata]: Would you like to trade in to account with AKs-74u NOEL, FN TPS buyed with AP, Para AP, fn fnc AP, fr f2 AP, msg mod0 AP capsule, super redhawk and more
    [18:50:25] [gamersnata]: i can screen share
    [18:50:39] Yona Mattar: ok sec
    [18:51:10] [gamersnata]: all guns has been both with AP
    [18:51:25] [gamersnata]: some expendible supply bosts still on ;D
    [18:51:42] Yona Mattar: ok sup
    [18:51:48] Yona Mattar: u can show me
    [18:52:55] Yona Mattar: mhmm/
    [18:53:31] *** Yona Mattar paskambino ***
    [18:53:43] [gamersnata]: 1 sec
    [18:54:49] [gamersnata]: so yeah
    [18:54:55] Yona Mattar: sure
    [18:54:59] *** Skambutis baigtas, trukmė 01:28 ***
    [18:55:01 | Pakeitė 18:55:04] Yona Mattar: wanna see my account
    [18:55:06] [gamersnata]: yes ofc
    [18:55:09] Yona Mattar: yes one sec lolz.
    [18:55:16] [gamersnata]: my rank is master sgt 3rd class btw
    [18:55:41] Yona Mattar: idc about ranks
    [18:55:42] Yona Mattar: lol.
    [18:55:55] [gamersnata]: ok ;D
    [18:55:58] Yona Mattar: lol.
    [18:56:00] Yona Mattar: im low ranked
    [18:56:02] Yona Mattar: but yeah good guns
    [18:56:06] Yona Mattar: not that low.
    [18:56:15] [gamersnata]: hehe
    [18:56:22] [gamersnata]: i wasted 40 caps
    [18:56:24] [gamersnata]: on gator
    [18:56:27] [gamersnata]: yesterday :C
    [18:56:28] Yona Mattar: no shit
    [18:56:28] Yona Mattar: lol
    [18:56:29] Yona Mattar:
    [18:56:39] Yona Mattar: answer
    [18:56:39] *** Yona Mattar paskambino ***
    [18:56:39] Yona Mattar: bruh
    [18:57:34] [gamersnata]: hmm nice
    [18:57:54] Yona Mattar: wanna trade?
    [18:58:04] [gamersnata]: Ye
    [18:58:08] *** Skambutis baigtas, trukmė 01:28 ***
    [18:58:12] [gamersnata]: so how we do ?
    [18:58:23] Yona Mattar: i'm not going to beg you for trusting me
    [18:58:26] Yona Mattar: but yeah lol
    [18:58:33] Yona Mattar: you give first
    [18:58:52] Yona Mattar: if you don't mind.
    [18:59:04] [gamersnata]: I never go first b4 lol
    [18:59:12] [gamersnata]: but we will make something
    [18:59:12] Yona Mattar: then this is the first time you will
    [18:59:13] Yona Mattar:
    [18:59:36] [gamersnata]: Am bro
    [18:59:42] [gamersnata]: b4 we trade
    [18:59:56] [gamersnata]: could you show me whole your loging in proccess ?
    [19:00:02] Yona Mattar: what you mean
    [19:00:07] [gamersnata]: when you type ID pasw and etc
    [19:00:15] Yona Mattar: i wont show u id lol.
    [19:00:20] Yona Mattar: xd
    [19:00:25] [gamersnata]: why not ?
    [19:00:31] Yona Mattar: anyways
    [19:00:33] Yona Mattar: what ever...
    [19:00:38] *** Yona Mattar paskambino ***
    [19:01:10] Yona Mattar: happy lol?
    [19:01:23] [gamersnata]: not yet D:
    [19:01:26] Yona Mattar: uh
    [19:01:30] Yona Mattar: dw i ofc have the gator
    [19:01:30] Yona Mattar: lmao
    [19:01:33] Yona Mattar: XD
    [19:01:40] Yona Mattar: let's see happy now?
    [19:01:46] [gamersnata]: i am sorry i just want to be sure
    [19:02:04] Yona Mattar: happy XD?
    [19:02:08] [gamersnata]: yes lol
    [19:02:10] Yona Mattar: lolz.
    [19:02:17] Yona Mattar: so
    [19:02:30] *** Skambutis baigtas, trukmė 01:52 ***
    [19:02:37] [gamersnata]: ok so how we do ?
    [19:02:42] Yona Mattar: as i said.
    [19:02:55] [gamersnata]: so i type my ID and password
    [19:03:03] [gamersnata]: then you type yours or how ?
    [19:03:10] Yona Mattar: when you give me the id and pass
    [19:03:11] Yona Mattar: i will cvall u
    [19:03:12] Yona Mattar: call u
    [19:03:16] Yona Mattar: and type them in the launchedr
    [19:03:20] Yona Mattar: launcher and loggin
    [19:03:24] Yona Mattar: if its true and ur not lying
    [19:03:30] Yona Mattar: then i go get my back ups
    [19:03:31] [gamersnata]: yeah
    [19:03:34] Yona Mattar: if you try to scam
    [19:03:41] Yona Mattar: that's ( if )
    [19:03:44] [gamersnata]: no worrie bro
    [19:03:50] Yona Mattar: ( incase )
    [19:03:53] [gamersnata]: yeah
    [19:04:05] [gamersnata]: you can trust me, idk why but i trust you.
    [19:04:13] Yona Mattar: lol ok go ahead
    [19:04:19] *** Yona Mattar paskambino ***
    [19:04:26] [gamersnata]: jakob0069
    [19:04:30] [gamersnata]: Benasface15
    [19:04:48] Yona Mattar: lol?
    [19:05:10] Yona Mattar: ok good lol
    [19:05:14] Yona Mattar: after it
    [19:05:15] [gamersnata]: ^^
    [19:05:16] [gamersnata]:
    [19:05:18] Yona Mattar: i will go get my backups
    [19:05:21] Yona Mattar: then give u my acc
    [19:05:25] Yona Mattar: i don't wanna get scammed
    [19:05:31] Yona Mattar: okay?
    [19:05:41] [gamersnata]: OK fine. Just don't do any shit jokes.
    [19:05:45] Yona Mattar: i wont do shit
    [19:05:45] [gamersnata]: Be serious.
    [19:05:49] Yona Mattar: u can ban me on mpgh
    [19:05:50] Yona Mattar: anyways
    [19:05:52] Yona Mattar: if i do shit
    [19:06:04] [gamersnata]: mpgh is nothing. Its your own honor
    [19:06:18] [gamersnata]: stats are not insane but...
    [19:06:20] Yona Mattar: good
    [19:06:23] Yona Mattar: its my honor
    [19:06:26] Yona Mattar: and im not dishonored
    [19:06:27] Yona Mattar: dw.
    [19:06:33] Yona Mattar: now can i get my backups?
    [19:06:43] [gamersnata]: Go ahead...
    [19:06:47] Yona Mattar: then share screen off
    [19:06:48] Yona Mattar: ok|?
    [19:06:50] Yona Mattar: i wanna change pass
    [19:06:51] Yona Mattar: and shits
    [19:06:58] [gamersnata]: am#
    [19:07:03] [gamersnata]: when you will send me ID
    [19:07:06] Yona Mattar: then you accept
    [19:07:09] Yona Mattar: i will.
    [19:07:16] Yona Mattar: wait please
    [19:07:23] Yona Mattar: let me get my backups
    [19:07:32] [gamersnata]: Okey...
    [19:07:46] [gamersnata]: lel
    [19:07:59] [gamersnata]: got free 500Ap in my email
    [19:09:02] [gamersnata]: Can you just send me the ID and pasw ?
    [19:09:09] [gamersnata]: Don't worrie i am not punk...
    [19:09:24] Yona Mattar: i am not 2
    [19:09:30] Yona Mattar: just let me get my backups
    [19:10:02] [gamersnata]: Tell me when you done.
    [19:10:20] Yona Mattar: okay
    [19:10:38] [gamersnata]: bt saying "backups" you mean chaning pasw ?
    [19:10:48] Yona Mattar: yes
    [19:10:50] Yona Mattar: man dont worry
    [19:10:52] Yona Mattar: ....
    [19:11:00] [gamersnata]: kk
    [19:11:02] [gamersnata]:
    [19:11:38] Yona Mattar: omg man
    [19:11:41] Yona Mattar: my net
    [19:11:42] Yona Mattar: -.-
    [19:12:26] [gamersnata]: just type it in here.... :C
    [19:12:32] Yona Mattar: sec man
    [19:12:33] Yona Mattar: please
    [19:12:45] [gamersnata]: kk just don't disapear
    [19:14:51] Yona Mattar: finally
    [19:14:53] Yona Mattar: -.-
    [19:15:17] [gamersnata]: ok so ?
    [19:17:20] Yona Mattar: ok
    [19:17:22] Yona Mattar: last step
    [19:17:23] Yona Mattar: and im done
    [19:17:24] Yona Mattar: finally
    [19:17:27] Yona Mattar: this shitty aeria
    [19:17:28] Yona Mattar: -.-
    [19:17:30] [gamersnata]: yeah
    [19:17:34] [gamersnata]: that e-mail change
    [19:17:46] [gamersnata]: shows old e-mail but its new
    [19:17:55] [gamersnata]: just close browser
    [19:17:58] [gamersnata]: and open again
    [19:17:59] Yona Mattar: ik sec
    [19:19:43] [gamersnata]: bro ? Hurry pl0x i want to go smoke :C
    [19:19:59] Yona Mattar: the email is confirmed
    [19:20:01] Yona Mattar: i need to wait
    [19:20:02] Yona Mattar: when its set
    [19:20:04] Yona Mattar: i will give
    [19:20:05] Yona Mattar: please man
    [19:20:07] Yona Mattar: i have slow pc
    [19:20:08] Yona Mattar: :
    [19:20:52] [gamersnata]: gosh
    [19:20:58] Yona Mattar: lmao
    [19:21:01] Yona Mattar: just dont worry
    [19:21:02] Yona Mattar: xd
    [19:21:42] [gamersnata]: i just want oto end it faster
    [19:21:52] [gamersnata]: takeing to long :c
    [19:22:05] Yona Mattar: but the email isnt setting
    [19:22:06] Yona Mattar: what the fk
    [19:22:07] Yona Mattar: fail aeria
    [19:22:10] Yona Mattar: please wait
    [19:22:28] Yona Mattar: FINALLY
    [19:22:33] [gamersnata]: finally
    [19:22:35] *** Call end, duration 18:16 ***
    [19:24:15] [gamersnata]: Skambutis calls Yona Mattar, no answer.
    [19:24:35] [gamersnata]: LOL dude You are really trash
    Yona Mattar

    Read it if you like
    lol Bro Jak***** Was my Account xS
    Last edited by L3xTRoNČ; 09-20-2013 at 11:48 AM.

  13. #13
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoNČ View Post
    lol Bro Edit nick name brooo Was my Account xS
    Dude edid your post now with nick name ;DDD
    Successfull Trades : 8 Successfull Buys : 0 Successfull Sells : 0 : scammers : @lmfoed !

  14. #14
    L3xTRoNČ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
    Dude edid your post now with nick name ;DDD
    [150 Post Yay]

  15. #15
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoNČ View Post
    [150 Post Yay]
    congratzzzzzzzzzz
    Successfull Trades : 8 Successfull Buys : 0 Successfull Sells : 0 : scammers : @lmfoed !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Trading this warrock stuff for Steam Accounts
    By warrockk1ngs in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2007, 02:27 AM