Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    A.V.A|Trader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Mosin, Colt Account

    Selling A.V.A Account


    Point : MP5A3

    Rifle : G3A3, FN-FNC

    Sniper : M24, Mosin-Nagant

    Pistol : Colt SAA



    ATTENTION : ONLY PAYSAFECARD AND SELL WITH OMM !

  2. #2
    L3xTRoN²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    10 Euro Paysafecard .

  3. #3
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by A.V.A|Trader View Post
    Selling A.V.A Account


    Point : MP5A3

    Rifle : G3A3, FN-FNC

    Sniper : M24, Mosin-Nagant

    Pistol : Colt SAA



    ATTENTION : ONLY PAYSAFECARD AND SELL WITH OMM !
    This guy scammed me he recovered the account, i got proofs on Skype.
    This account is mine and his name is Janco de Cock on Skype, ban this noob !

  4. #4
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    It's better to give back the account that had FG42, Mosin Nagant and the STG44 Jumpaster (I BOUGHT THE JUMPMASTER, 40$ PACK !!!)
    Give me the account back or i'll ban you in MPGH and in AVA by IP !

  5. #5
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoN² View Post
    10 Euro Paysafecard .
    Don't trade with this guy unless he gives my account back, i traded the Mosin Nagant and Colt SAA account for the FG42 and Mosin Account !

  6. #6
    Dechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    116
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    GM's please ban A.V.A/Trader

  7. #7
    NeoCrypt²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You.
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Don't trade with this guy unless he gives my account back, i traded the Mosin Nagant and Colt SAA account for the FG42 and Mosin Account !
    Lets pulverize him to death! I am with you my friend!

  8. #8
    L3xTRoN²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Thanks @AndrewMc1 That u Share it with me .

  9. #9
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    I know, i got scammed Janco you better give my Jumpmaster account back ...

  10. #10
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    Do you remeber CptChrome ?
    A friend of mine will post the AP purchase story in Public and your account will get banned !
    But if you give mine back he won't, and i really got pic's ...

  11. #11
    A.V.A|Trader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    AndrewMC1, you traded with me Colt, Mosin account for FG42, Mosin account i didnt scammed you so dont lie i scammed you and i wasnt the owner of the FG account so if you wanna know who have the acount now i think i now the guy ( the owner of the account ) he take it back because hes mad i traded with colt so PM me and i will give his Skype, dont lie is cammed you so stfu you fking lier

  12. #12
    NeoCrypt²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind You.
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by A.V.A|Trader View Post
    AndrewMC1, you traded with me Colt, Mosin account for FG42, Mosin account i didnt scammed you so dont lie i scammed you and i wasnt the owner of the FG account so if you wanna know who have the acount now i think i now the guy ( the owner of the account ) he take it back because hes mad i traded with colt so PM me and i will give his Skype, dont lie is cammed you so stfu you fking lier
    Go to Skype. I have something to talk about.

  13. #13
    Vazal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dechimo View Post
    GM's please ban A.V.A/Trader
    Funny you say ban this AVA Scammer, Specially you tried to scam me with a Fake omm, gg no re

  14. #14
    LovePara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMc1 View Post
    Do you remeber CptChrome ?
    A friend of mine will post the AP purchase story in Public and your account will get banned !
    But if you give mine back he won't, and i really got pic's ...
    I Was going to buy his account the lCptChromel

  15. #15
    AndrewMc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alliance of Valiant Arms
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePara View Post
    I Was going to buy his account the lCptChromel
    That account is farmed by the way bro, don't buy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Selling mosin nagant account
    By aary13 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 04:39 PM
  2. Trading Mosin Nagant account for MP40 or Silver Arrow
    By aary13 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 12:22 PM
  3. Selling MOSIN/PREDATOR account CHEAP OR TRADE :)
    By dannyhoo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 04:22 PM
  4. Trade 3 Accounts for Mosin Nagant Account ( Great ACCOUNT)
    By GangstaMuzik in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 01:47 PM
  5. 400 G Coins for Mosin Nagant Account
    By GangstaMuzik in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 02:58 PM