Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    DaniDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    (WTB) MasterSrgt+ A.V.A Account

    Hey, i am here trying to get an A.V.A account. Requirements: Master Srgt and or higher. 1.4SD Or Higher. No HACKING on it.Positive record. Must have permanent para and permanent frf2. Willing to pay Maximum i will pay is 35. Ill pay via paypal.

    My Skype: dani.desai.

  2. #2
    haliox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniDesai View Post
    Hey, i am here trying to get an A.V.A account. Requirements: Master Srgt and or higher. 1.4SD Or Higher. No HACKING on it.Positive record. Must have permanent para and permanent frf2. Willing to pay Maximum i will pay is 35. Ill pay via paypal.

    My Skype: dani.desai.
    My friend says he got the perfect account for you. Add him on Skype- neocrypt.mpgh
    || Trades- 2 || Buys- 1 || Sells- 0 ||


  3. #3
    DaniDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by haliox View Post
    My friend says he got the perfect account for you. Add him on Skype- neocrypt.mpgh
    IDK why i feel like that is not a legit person.

  4. #4
    <Username>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Posts
    520
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    61
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by DaniDesai View Post
    IDK why i feel like that is not a legit person.
    Haliox hasn't scammed anyone yet, no need to worry :P

  5. #5
    DaniDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    Haliox hasn't scammed anyone yet, no need to worry :P
    I hope so.

  6. #6
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Haliox is a scammer ...

  7. #7
    DaniDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    Haliox is a scammer ...
    Knew it. Didn't trust someone who doesn't come here himself.

  8. #8
    L3xTRoN²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I Got an Nice Account for ya

  9. #9
    DaniDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoN² View Post
    I Got an Nice Account for ya
    where is it

  10. #10
    DaniDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    dani.desai is my skype message me if you have a good account. Im here willing to pay via paypal.

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] wtb cheap lvl 30 NA account
    By ben1729 in forum League of Legends Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 11:51 AM
  2. [WTB] WTB High rank CA NA Account - 10K NX A.S.A.P
    By ZombieRomp in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 02:32 AM