Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    iwantahighrankedacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hey.. I got a Captain 5th class account with 2139 wins - 922 losses . 2.042 s/d 14,000 euro

    Pointman guns:
    MEGA CAPSULE: CORVUS III
    MEGA CAPSULE: Golden Remmington 870
    MEGA CAPSULE: MP7A1 Altan
    BG Crusher
    AKS-74u Death Modus
    Dual Uzi
    MP7A1
    MP5A3

    Rifleman guns:
    AMD65
    MEGA CAPSULE: X-Plorer
    MEGA CAPSULE: M16A4 D. Shadow
    MEGA CAPSULE: FAL Hot Road
    G3A3
    AK-47 Predator
    Firefox
    AK-47 Hawkeye
    FN-FNC
    Sidewinder
    SA58 Para
    M249 Red Tiger
    TAR Cherry

    Snipers:
    VSS
    Timed FR-F2 Neon (17 days)
    PGM.338
    M24

    Pistols:
    LIMITED RARE BLACK PERMANENT DESERT EAGLE
    RARE PERMANENT Beretta Barbatos
    Super Red Hawk
    RARE PERMANENT Mk.23 Tempest
    RARE PERMANENT Dual Barbatos
    TMP

    MELEE:
    TIMED JASON'S CHAINSAW (1 day)
    Anaconda Kukri permanent
    Zonda Bat permanent
    Pirate Bat permanent
    Field Knife
    Holy Mackerel permanent..

    If you're interested then tell me and i'll download skype i like your account i dont scam.

  2. #17
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I have a major with all competitive guns and has both a fg42 and predator.

  3. #18
    Mechanicalll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantahighrankedacc View Post
    Hey.. I got a Captain 5th class account with 2139 wins - 922 losses . 2.042 s/d 14,000 euro

    Pointman guns:
    MEGA CAPSULE: CORVUS III
    MEGA CAPSULE: Golden Remmington 870
    MEGA CAPSULE: MP7A1 Altan
    BG Crusher
    AKS-74u Death Modus
    Dual Uzi
    MP7A1
    MP5A3

    Rifleman guns:
    AMD65
    MEGA CAPSULE: X-Plorer
    MEGA CAPSULE: M16A4 D. Shadow
    MEGA CAPSULE: FAL Hot Road
    G3A3
    AK-47 Predator
    Firefox
    AK-47 Hawkeye
    FN-FNC
    Sidewinder
    SA58 Para
    M249 Red Tiger
    TAR Cherry

    Snipers:
    VSS
    Timed FR-F2 Neon (17 days)
    PGM.338
    M24

    Pistols:
    LIMITED RARE BLACK PERMANENT DESERT EAGLE
    RARE PERMANENT Beretta Barbatos
    Super Red Hawk
    RARE PERMANENT Mk.23 Tempest
    RARE PERMANENT Dual Barbatos
    TMP

    MELEE:
    TIMED JASON'S CHAINSAW (1 day)
    Anaconda Kukri permanent
    Zonda Bat permanent
    Pirate Bat permanent
    Field Knife
    Holy Mackerel permanent..

    If you're interested then tell me and i'll download skype i like your account i dont scam.
    yes iam interested but first u got the original email for tht account ??? and i want to see screen shots or screen share so plz download skype .. my skype is (ava.pro1)

  4. #19
    iwantahighrankedacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    cool but i dont have the original email for that account.. i have everything else but i am trust worthy i wont try and get this accoumt back because i am interested in your account.. ill download skype, we'll chat and ill make screenshots
    Last edited by iwantahighrankedacc; 11-10-2013 at 08:49 PM.

  5. #20
    Mechanicalll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantahighrankedacc View Post
    cool but i dont have the original email for that account.. i have everything else but i am trust worthy i wont try and get this accoumt back because i am interested in your account.. ill download skype, we'll chat and ill make screenshots
    im afraid tht if u dnt have the original email i have to cancel the deal sorry ... but thnx for ur offer anyway

  6. #21
    iwantahighrankedacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanicalll View Post
    im afraid tht if u dnt have the original email i have to cancel the deal sorry ... but thnx for ur offer anyway
    Hey dude i have everything besides that original email.. and like im really interesting in your acccount, you are in mine. You don't have to give me that account's original email either..? We can trade through an official MM (MiddleMan) And that'll be the end of it. What do you say? Cut me a break please? ;3

  7. #22
    Epko <3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantahighrankedacc View Post
    Hey.. I got a Captain 5th class account with 2139 wins - 922 losses . 2.042 s/d 14,000 euro

    Pointman guns:
    MEGA CAPSULE: CORVUS III
    MEGA CAPSULE: Golden Remmington 870
    MEGA CAPSULE: MP7A1 Altan
    BG Crusher
    AKS-74u Death Modus
    Dual Uzi
    MP7A1
    MP5A3

    Rifleman guns:
    AMD65
    MEGA CAPSULE: X-Plorer
    MEGA CAPSULE: M16A4 D. Shadow
    MEGA CAPSULE: FAL Hot Road
    G3A3
    AK-47 Predator
    Firefox
    AK-47 Hawkeye
    FN-FNC
    Sidewinder
    SA58 Para
    M249 Red Tiger
    TAR Cherry

    Snipers:
    VSS
    Timed FR-F2 Neon (17 days)
    PGM.338
    M24

    Pistols:
    LIMITED RARE BLACK PERMANENT DESERT EAGLE
    RARE PERMANENT Beretta Barbatos
    Super Red Hawk
    RARE PERMANENT Mk.23 Tempest
    RARE PERMANENT Dual Barbatos
    TMP

    MELEE:
    TIMED JASON'S CHAINSAW (1 day)
    Anaconda Kukri permanent
    Zonda Bat permanent
    Pirate Bat permanent
    Field Knife
    Holy Mackerel permanent..

    If you're interested then tell me and i'll download skype i like your account i dont scam.
    Gun added :P he should know that

  8. #23
    Mechanicalll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantahighrankedacc View Post
    Hey dude i have everything besides that original email.. and like im really interesting in your acccount, you are in mine. You don't have to give me that account's original email either..? We can trade through an official MM (MiddleMan) And that'll be the end of it. What do you say? Cut me a break please? ;3
    so sorry for that but im looking for 100% legit deal and its ur rights to take the original email .. maybe i would rethink if u will sell tht acc i would buy just tell me ur price..but for trade no im sorry

  9. #24
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired

  10. #25
    Mechanicalll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by J Cole View Post
    get on skype cole

  11. #26
    J Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    669
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I dont wana trade no more got things I like on this account

  12. #27
    d999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    are you gonna pay me bro because thats my acc you trade

  13. #28
    iwantahighrankedacc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Fine
    me and him already reached a deal.. we need an MPGH.net person here so we can close this thread.. i went first and he's a very legit guy Mechanicall XD the deal is done. trade happened.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to iwantahighrankedacc For This Useful Post:

    Mechanicalll (11-13-2013)

  15. #29
    Mechanicalll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by iwantahighrankedacc View Post
    me and him already reached a deal.. we need an MPGH.net person here so we can close this thread.. i went first and he's a very legit guy Mechanicall XD the deal is done. trade happened.
    we made the deal already ... he went first he is rlly trusted guy and nice also iwantahighrankedacc and i think we going to play together in the game to thank you ..

    [MPGH]Temperrr,
    [MPGH]Predator
    u can close this thread ,, bye

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechanicalll For This Useful Post:

    iwantahighrankedacc (11-13-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] cheap a.v.a account with permanent para and some cool guns.
    By Mechanicalll in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 06:09 PM
  2. selling account with high rank and a lot of guns
    By sessizada in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-16-2012, 04:14 PM