Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    T1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cool

    SEARCH KAR98K ACC

    Hay i search a KAR98K account rank is not the problem ingame money is not a problem i only want minimum a kar 98

    I offer an account with alot of guns and the rank is major first class 66%

    specialguns: Walther P38, Perm Deagle, Garand M1, MP7ALTAN,BG CRUSHER for more info add me in skype and pls
    put ur offer in this tread i will add u

    to the trade : we will trade with OMM or u go fisrt

    SKYPE : Tomy Salaov
    Last edited by T1994; 11-20-2013 at 11:31 AM.

  2. #2
    GhostRankerOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    skype?
    /short

  3. #3
    T1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cool
    My skype: Tomy Salov

  4. #4
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by T1994 View Post
    Hay i search a KAR98K account rank is not the problem ingame money is not a problem i only want minimum a kar 98

    I offer an account with alot of guns and the rank is major first class 66%

    specialguns: Walther P38, Perm Deagle, Garand M1, MP7ALTAN,BG CRUSHER for more info add me in skype and pls
    put ur offer in this tread i will add u

    to the trade : we will trade with OMM or u go fisrt

    SKYPE : Tomy Salaov
    U must post screen shots or a video of ur weapons on the acc if you are trading or selling
    Read rules before posting
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...-anything.html

  5. #5
    DavidBarker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i have a fg42 + chrome acc if u want
    Quote Originally Posted by T1994 View Post
    Hay i search a KAR98K account rank is not the problem ingame money is not a problem i only want minimum a kar 98

    I offer an account with alot of guns and the rank is major first class 66%

    specialguns: Walther P38, Perm Deagle, Garand M1, MP7ALTAN,BG CRUSHER for more info add me in skype and pls
    put ur offer in this tread i will add u

    to the trade : we will trade with OMM or u go fisrt

    SKYPE : Tomy Salaov

  6. #6
    T1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    U must post screen shots or a video of ur weapons on the acc if you are trading or selling
    Read rules before posting
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...-anything.html
    i know how to post and how trade/selling but this time i dont upload pictures becouse i saw other people using my pictures i only send it to interessted members
    and offers

  7. #7
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by T1994 View Post
    i know how to post and how trade/selling but this time i dont upload pictures becouse i saw other people using my pictures i only send it to interessted members
    and offers
    Thread might be closed for not having screenshots cause it is required but suit urself.

  8. #8
    T1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cool
    push add me in skype for screens

  9. #9
    DavidBarker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by T1994 View Post
    push add me in skype for screens
    Go Skype man !!!!
    24 Hours to reply

Similar Threads

  1. [WarRock] Searching for acc.
    By gamernuub in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. Search for Acc. With M4A1 Custom
    By vйß?™ in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 03:32 PM
  3. SEARCH CF ACC... GIVE PAYSAFECARD
    By mainbot in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 11:28 AM
  4. [Search]Warrock Acc with Retail
    By iBenni2447 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 12:33 AM
  5. [Trade] lvl 13 Gold [Search] KoWarrock Acc
    By blaxhawk in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 05:20 PM