Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Para perm sold out. To bad to the people who didn't see my thread. Well still have fr :P

  2. #17
    luegie5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Yeah, I was curious about the frf2, I was going to buy it, but I don't want to go buy ap and find out you really need 14900 ap or 1490 ap. Someone should check that out and give me a reply on if it's 14900 or 1490 for me please.

  3. #18
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by luegie5 View Post
    Yeah, I was curious about the frf2, I was going to buy it, but I don't want to go buy ap and find out you really need 14900 ap or 1490 ap. Someone should check that out and give me a reply on if it's 14900 or 1490 for me please.
    Yeh and if it is then go buy steam pack for about 30 dollar of ap
    Alliance of Valiant Arms: Warfare Soldier Pack on Steam
    If each gun is about 1499 ap
    this thing saves u about 3 dollars since 2 guns = 29.98 and it gives u 30 day iyan and 30 exp decent deal
    Last edited by demon204; 11-24-2013 at 11:10 PM.

  4. #19
    luegie5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Yeh and if it is then go buy steam pack for about 30 dollar of ap
    Alliance of Valiant Arms: Warfare Soldier Pack on Steam
    If each gun is about 1499 ap
    this thing saves u about 3 dollars since 2 guns = 29.98 and it gives u 30 day iyan and 30 exp decent deal
    Yeah, but also my account is through Aeria. So, how would I purchase something on Steam for an Aeria account because I looked at it and you have to sign into a steam account to purchase.

  5. #20
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by luegie5 View Post
    Yeah, but also my account is through Aeria. So, how would I purchase something on Steam for an Aeria account because I looked at it and you have to sign into a steam account to purchase.
    It is required to login but just create a steam acc and u should be able to buy it
    u dont need to download steam just sign up

    And i highly recommend actually downloading steam.
    Steam achievements for other games can even unlock sum items for different games
    right now there is an achievement that unlocks a rose knife 30 day for playing tf2
    Last edited by demon204; 11-24-2013 at 11:15 PM.

  6. #21
    luegie5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    It is required to login but just create a steam acc and u should be able to buy it
    u dont need to download steam just sign up

    And i highly recommend actually downloading steam.
    Steam achievements for other games can even unlock sum items for different games
    right now there is an achievement that unlocks a rose knife 30 day for playing tf2
    I have steam and I've actually had it for some years now, but I thought that what get on steam can only be used for a steam played account. I don't know I'll check it out and possibly buy it!

  7. #22
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by luegie5 View Post
    I have steam and I've actually had it for some years now, but I thought that what get on steam can only be used for a steam played account. I don't know I'll check it out and possibly buy it!
    I only bought it once so I wouldn't know if u can buy it for another ava acc that's not registered to that steam acc. Might have to create multi steam acc if u want to buy it for alts

  8. #23
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    I only bought it once so I wouldn't know if u can buy it for another ava acc that's not registered to that steam acc. Might have to create multi steam acc if u want to buy it for alts
    Wait I forgot when u buy it u get a code from steam then u go to ava.aeriagames.com go to free rewards to the steam pack u purchase the one with the perm is the war soldier pack and enter the code. Then U should get ur items ingame
    Last edited by demon204; 11-24-2013 at 11:34 PM.

  9. #24
    luegie5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Oh yeah a statement to what J Cole said on the first page, there was a PGM Hectate, but I don't know if it was perm. I did visit the link like a week ago and I can check my history to find out what it was, but I think it might have been patched. I don't know i'll check now.

  10. #25
    luegie5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Yeah, I think it was patched because I looked around and I wasn't able to visit a Hectate one, but I'm pretty sure it use to be this one.
    A.V.A. - Free MMOFPS at Aeria Games

  11. #26
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    J.cole got banned geez what he do?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. See items through walls hack (Dark RP)
    By shadowjason in forum Garry's Mod Discussions & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2013, 10:00 PM
  2. [Info] Kava or Korean ava WEAPON SHOP link found
    By RIP13 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 09:47 PM
  3. link to ava hacks
    By evilbreed25 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:01 AM
  4. Help me and yourself by going here through this link!!!!
    By dakillas34 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2010, 02:18 PM
  5. [TuT] Cycling through items in a listbox [/TuT]
    By That0n3Guy in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 10:29 AM