Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54
  1. #31
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    I want the silenced one lol
    No just no. Thing would be annoying as hell if it were silenced :/

  2. #32
    windstrukt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    576
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Amused
    I got the jormungand and omon veresk on a trainee acc, gotta say jormungand is definetly the best gun out of this lot

  3. #33
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


    No just no. Thing would be annoying as hell if it were silenced :/
    hell nah it would be cool.
    ANd there is a silenced version
    so its bound to happen

  4. #34
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    I got the jormungand and omon veresk on a trainee acc, gotta say jormungand is definetly the best gun out of this lot
    no its not lol. The colt saa is XD
    Its just a skined asw with 1 more ammo useless if u already have a asw
    Uzi is mod 0 which is nice since u cant get a perm one.
    L85A2 Antares is awful but its not just a skin. it has a exclusive scope. Its Sorta like the mg scope.
    and of course tpgfirebird its stable has faster/stab and has a better switch out speed then tpg or epko
    Last edited by demon204; 12-04-2013 at 10:05 PM.

  5. #35
    windstrukt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    576
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    no its not lol. The colt saa is XD
    Its just a skined asw with 1 more ammo useless if u already have a asw
    Uzi is mod 0 which is nice since u cant get a perm one.
    L85A2 Antares is awful but its not just a skin. it has a exclusive scope. Its Sorta like the mg scope.
    and of course tpgfirebird its stable has faster/stab and has a better switch out speed then tpg or epko
    Imo the only guns that are worth it in this mega cap are; uzi, kriss, ots, firebird, and jormungand. And maybe the veresk cause that +5 ammo is really helpful.

  6. #36
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    All of your accounts suck until its better than mine.

  7. #37
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    All of your accounts suck until its better than mine.
    How do we beat an ap whore ? It's not possible XD

  8. #38
    FloatZel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post


    I got the Peony, thing is badass so idk what you're smoking :P.

    Not really even worth a try, unless you add a massive amount of money to that no :l
    thats shit is good :P

  9. #39
    FloatZel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    All of your accounts suck until its better than mine.
    whats your account have

  10. #40
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by FloatZel View Post
    whats your account have
    Imagine Maxedout's account + 90% of AP Cap Guns + a lot of exclusive weapons.

  11. #41
    FloatZel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


    Imagine Maxedout's account + 90% of AP Cap Guns + a lot of exclusive weapons.
    Lol , Pefect account xD

  12. #42
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Imo the only guns that are worth it in this mega cap are; uzi, kriss, ots, firebird, and jormungand. And maybe the veresk cause that +5 ammo is really helpful.
    Kriss sucks just to let u know the mobility on that thing is so bad kriss death same amount of ammo better dmg and +10 mobility......

  13. #43
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Alright fegs stop spamming his thread. I don't think maxedout wants unrelated discussions going on which are pointless

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to *Firefly For This Useful Post:

    Maxedout (12-05-2013)

  15. #44
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Bump .

  16. #45
    kiohearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Devilish
    mm just curious ..how much you expect to get...
    "El Tiempo Paso Y Paso Volo Todo Cambio Tan Rapido y No Supe Como Todo Sucedio"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Discussion] How much would you pay for an account with all ap capsules and mega caps from last
    By J Cole in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 08:36 PM
  2. [WTS] Selling colonel account 1st class with all shop weps and some euro capsule.
    By booty.warrior2 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 09:15 AM
  3. Selling Major 1st With All Infos
    By DrUnKeN ChEeTaH in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 02:36 PM