Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    DRRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    Wink Trading acc with DM,xm8(perm),Ak hawkeye,sv98 silver and more :)

    Any offers.

    Skype(Pr1malRage)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    AVA_131202_172939_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

    AVA_131202_173147_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

    AVA_131202_173007_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  


  2. #2
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,150
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,364
    My Mood
    Happy

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by DRRR View Post
    Any offers.

    Skype(Pr1malRage)
    You have AKS-74U Desmodus, AUG A2 Commando, XM8, AK-47, AK-47 Hawkeye, FN-FNC, SV98 Silver Arrow, HK417 Sniper, Super Redhawk and Desert Eagle Silver for 20 days ( that means you have been farming a bit, so your account can get banned ... )

    I have an account with Super Kriss V (better than AUG A2 Commando but not as good as AKS-74U Desmodus), FN-FNC (better than AK-47), AK-107Bis (not as good as XM8 but it's a good gun), SA58 Para (better than AK-47 Hawkeye), PGM.338 (best shop sniper at the moment), ASW.338 (almost as good as SV98 Silver Arrow) and Super Redhawk (i also have it), all permanent, legit account, and if you wanna trade we can use an OMM.

    PM me if you're interested.
    Last edited by Hunter; 12-05-2013 at 03:16 PM.

  3. #3
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    You have AKS-74U Desmodus, AUG A2 Commando, XM8, AK-47, AK-47 Hawkeye, FN-FNC, SV98 Silver Arrow, HK417 Sniper, Super Redhawk and Desert Eagle Silver for 20 days ( that means you have been farming a bit, so your account can get banned ... )

    I have an account with Super Kriss V (better than AUG A2 Commando but not as good as AKS-74U Desmodus), FN-FNC (better than AK-47), AK-107Bis (not as good as XM8 but it's a good gun), SA58 Para (better than AK-47 Hawkeye), PGM.338 (best shop sniper at the moment), ASW.338 (almost as good as SV98 Silver Arrow) and Super Redhawk (i also have it), all permanent, legit account, and if you wanna trade we can use an OMM.

    PM me if you're interested.
    How is 20 days deagle farmed....... over 200ish is farmed

  4. #4
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,150
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,364
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    How is 20 days deagle farmed....... over 200ish is farmed
    How do you get to the round that you win desert eagle silver for 1 day or 30 days without hacking ?
    You must have a pro team ...

  5. #5
    pandahaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    How do you get to the round that you win desert eagle silver for 1 day or 30 days without hacking ?
    You must have a pro team ...
    It is very well possible to do that without hacking. You don't even need a pro team. You just need a team that knows what they're doing.

  6. #6
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,150
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,364
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by pandahaho View Post
    It is very well possible to do that without hacking. You don't even need a pro team. You just need a team that knows what they're doing.
    To get to round 26 ?

  7. #7
    pandahaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    To get to round 26 ?
    Yes, I've done it before.

  8. #8
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,150
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,364
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by pandahaho View Post
    Yes, I've done it before.
    Okey.
    /2short

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Trading acc with 3 cap guns for ANY Master Sergeant and above.
    By zimh20 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2013, 07:39 PM
  2. [WTS] Steam acc with Black Ops 2 |COD : WAW | Hitman: Absolution and more !
    By mrnajs in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 04:30 PM
  3. [WTT] WTT Acc with DSR,FR,TAR Tiamat, Hawkeye,Carpio,Arachne, and 2 Desmodus
    By FrostedHeart in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 09:59 PM

Tags for this Thread