Thread: @Ameer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Jack_0_NoScammer!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    @Ameer

    Im Not A Scammer at Ameer Please check the 2 Accounts im Not The Some i m just used hese Pictures but its mine Account.

  2. #2
    Jack_0_NoScammer!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    and unbann me !

  3. #3
    kiohearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Devilish
    dang is that easy come back after get banned?
    "El Tiempo Paso Y Paso Volo Todo Cambio Tan Rapido y No Supe Como Todo Sucedio"

  4. #4
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by kiohearts View Post
    dang is that easy come back after get banned?
    All anyone can do is IP ban their accounts, but it doesn't stop them from registering new ones. Thing is they're easy as hell to spot once they make a newbie account lol.

  5. #5
    kiohearts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post
    All anyone can do is IP ban their accounts, but it doesn't stop them from registering new ones. Thing is they're easy as hell to spot once they make a newbie account lol.

    i'm don't feel safe scammers everywhere
    Last edited by kiohearts; 12-07-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    "El Tiempo Paso Y Paso Volo Todo Cambio Tan Rapido y No Supe Como Todo Sucedio"

  6. #6
    Jack_0_NoScammer!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Dont tell me Scammer i Scammed nothing Just Maxedout think im the some person but im not !!!

  7. #7
    EdoppelR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Maxedout is just a son of a bitch scammer!

  8. #8
    Maxedout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Westeros
    Posts
    4,507
    Reputation
    755
    Thanks
    1,291
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by EdoppelR View Post
    Maxedout is just a son of a bitch scammer!
    Judging by your join date I'd say you're the scammer here.

  9. #9
    iRizerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Guys...Maxedout wouldn't scam. He has over 3000 posts, over 1000 thanks and a lot of vouches. Why would he scam? So he could get IP banned and removed of his donor rank? Pfft, the only reason he would scam, is if someone hacked into his account and scammed people.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouche...z-vouches.html are my vouches

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengedSoldier View Post
    Date: 23/12/13
    Other Person involved: No one Just us two.
    Item that has been sold/traded: Gave him a Uplay Account with Splinter Cell Conviction and Splinter Cell Blacklist
    Selling Thread (URL): None
    Optional: GOOD TRADER! VERY RECOMMENDED!
    Quote Originally Posted by killerseb1 View Post
    Date: 23/12/13
    Others involved: none
    Item Sold: Steam account!
    Link : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...-w-offers.html

  10. #10
    EdoppelR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I have screenshots where he scammed me!
    Quote Originally Posted by iRizerz View Post
    Guys...Maxedout wouldn't scam. He has over 3000 posts, over 1000 thanks and a lot of vouches. Why would he scam? So he could get IP banned and removed of his donor rank? Pfft, the only reason he would scam, is if someone hacked into his account and scammed people.

  11. #11
    iRizerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    419
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by EdoppelR View Post
    I have screenshots where he scammed me!
    Obviously someone else tried to be maxedout and scammed you

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouche...z-vouches.html are my vouches

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengedSoldier View Post
    Date: 23/12/13
    Other Person involved: No one Just us two.
    Item that has been sold/traded: Gave him a Uplay Account with Splinter Cell Conviction and Splinter Cell Blacklist
    Selling Thread (URL): None
    Optional: GOOD TRADER! VERY RECOMMENDED!
    Quote Originally Posted by killerseb1 View Post
    Date: 23/12/13
    Others involved: none
    Item Sold: Steam account!
    Link : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...-w-offers.html

  12. #12
    FloatZel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You.
    Posts
    298
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by EdoppelR View Post
    Maxedout is just a son of a bitch scammer!
    LOL , look at your self , Maxe is trusted member

  13. #13
    EdoppelR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    No, i know it was he!
    Quote Originally Posted by iRizerz View Post
    Obviously someone else tried to be maxedout and scammed you

  14. #14
    zTwix0R's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by FloatZel View Post
    LOL , look at your self , Maxe is trusted member
    I know he's not a scammer, but remember this: the Crossfire section had it's #1 MPGH seller/trader, "Fox" (I think), he had 7.000 posts and was legit , until he scammed.

  15. #15
    |Sun|Rice|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why should Max not Legit ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast