Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Also y u going to cf?
    Not going to, was just pissed at AVA earlier lol, still debating to sell this or not

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post

Not going to, was just pissed at AVA earlier lol, still debating to sell this or not
    Lol pissed at ava for wat? timing weapons that was long time ago it cant get worse.
    Now only if they returned death valley then screw the weapons miss that map so much
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol pissed at ava for wat? timing weapons that was long time ago it cant get worse.
    Now only if they returned death valley then screw the weapons miss that map so much
    No regs, tanks, BRs, DMs, all the annoying shit lol. Btw PM me your IGN, I wanna add you

Thanks

No regs, tanks, BRs, DMs, all the annoying shit lol. Btw PM me your IGN, I wanna add you
    i just get annoyed by their new tier spenders so bad. Getting worse each month.

The only good ones were the ak mod 0,Death series, and the neons
    Last edited by demon204; 12-09-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    You feeling cool because you have a few post's at a Webiste Gz! You have no reallife! Hope he will scam you.
    lol create at dec 2013 with 18 post= more of a scammer. Ps learn engrish ty. (u dont will get this acc < i loled myself)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by EdoppelR View Post
    You feeling cool because you have a few post's at a Webiste Gz! You have no reallife! Hope he will scam you.
    He has way more than you tard, if you really think I'm a scammer give me some proof lol

Thanks

He has way more than you tard, if you really think I'm a scammer give me some proof lol
    lol dont mind him. Hes mad right now. Only people who are mad say u have no life. Ps. no real life >.< XD
    Ik im being a jerk making fun of his english but meh. It the internet fault XD.
    Last edited by demon204; 12-10-2013 at 02:43 PM.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...signation.html

Thanks
    Hahaha u not letting that go huh? Also @Maxedout y did u give back the acc yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    could of banned it to prevent future scams
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hahaha u not letting that go huh? Also @Maxedout y did u give back the acc yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    Hero told me to give it back , had Dave been on things woulda been diff

Thanks

Hero told me to give it back , had Dave been on things woulda been diff
    Well i hope at least u kept some evidence just incase he decided to resell it.
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lol ofc I let it go I probably would have done the same thing. I hate scammers and i luv maxy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iDeagle View Post
    Lol ofc I let it go I probably would have done the same thing. I hate scammers and i luv maxy
    Ditto scammers can go die
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Few things:
    First off I'm willing to buy the account, can only offer up to 150$ now, maybe 250$via PayPal, I'll go first ofc.

Second, would it be better for me to buy the megas or buy an account with about 5 or so megas?

Third, I seem to wreck, is a 2.0 kdr and a 2.7 SDR good? If so what we should I get to keep it that way? I mean I seem to be pro with the ak-47 series lol, but is there something like it that is better? (I tap fire my ass off so yeah lol)

Fourth, I think the scammer noob beats me in posts but I beat him in years, 2009 ftw.
    Last edited by kirby12111; 12-10-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby12111 View Post
    Few things:
    First off I'm willing to buy the account, can only offer up to 150$ now, maybe 250$via PayPal, I'll go first ofc.

Second, would it be better for me to buy the megas or buy an account with about 5 or so megas?

Third, I seem to wreck, is a 2.0 kdr and a 2.7 SDR good? If so what we should I get to keep it that way? I mean I seem to be pro with the ak-47 series lol, but is there something like it that is better? (I tap fire my ass off so yeah lol)
    Well maxeds acc is definately awesome so to answer ur first question whether to buy a acc with megas or just buy them urself, if the acc is like this with the jackpot or guns from the mega seasons that you like then i would just buy the acc.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast