Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 140
  1. #31
    [RAPGOD]EMINEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Player_Gammer i havent been on the forums for a WHILE
    Profile: Player_Gammer
    Skype(s): Player_Gammer | MPGH
    Alternate(s): dont know
    Proof:
    it seems that all this BS hs been going on and that accs were being traded then recovered after a few weeks.... id like to add Player_Gammer to the list because he and his so called "brother" use the same acc. i would take him off the list if each of them used diff forum names, other then that i wouldnt mind. but having two people on one skype and one forum acc is very anooying. also it seems that 1 acc that you traded to me was stolen but idrc because i gave it back to the real owner since i knew him personally. other then that.... 1 PERSON= 1 ACC 1 PERSON= 1 FKING SKYPE not 2 ppl 1 acc. jeeze....
    ALSO HE SPOUTS BS ABOUT GM's AND SHT lol jsut saying:
    [1/4/2014 4:46:06 PM] ryan: k im logging in
    [1/4/2014 4:46:25 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Nice
    [1/4/2014 4:48:35 PM] ryan: k it has all the stuff u showed me
    [1/4/2014 4:48:46 PM] ryan: ill let u know when the email changes
    [1/4/2014 4:48:48 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Ok
    [1/4/2014 4:48:51 PM] ryan: because it is not changing yet
    [1/4/2014 4:49:22 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Ok
    [1/4/2014 4:50:54 PM] ryan: k it chnaged
    [1/4/2014 4:51:00 PM] ryan: it was nice trading with you
    [1/4/2014 4:51:05 PM] ryan: also when will the ap be active?
    [1/4/2014 4:51:33 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: I think after weekend cuz GM's can't make transaction now
    [1/4/2014 4:51:45 PM] Yousef ryan: hmm k
    [1/4/2014 4:51:50 PM] ryan: well thanks for the 20th trade
    [1/4/2014 4:52:20 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: 20th ? Nicee !
    [1/4/2014 4:52:28 PM] ryan: yep
    [1/4/2014 4:52:31 PM] ryan: i did around 4 with u
    [1/4/2014 4:52:41 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Nice !
    [1/4/2014 4:53:31 PM] ryan: btw ubetter not recover this acc
    [1/4/2014 4:53:47 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: I will not man !
    [1/4/2014 4:53:58 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Why the hell would you think that ?!
    [1/4/2014 4:54:27 PM] ryan: well firefly told me udid
    [1/4/2014 4:54:44 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: I did not, i'm making my possible to proof !
    [1/4/2014 4:54:52 PM] Yousef ryan: kk well
    [1/4/2014 4:54:55 PM] ryan: i hope u dont
    [1/4/2014 4:54:59 PM] ryan: it was nice trading with u
    [1/4/2014 4:55:21 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: It's always xD
    [1/4/2014 6:10:25 PM] ryan: ?
    [1/4/2014 6:10:27 PM] ryan: whyd u call me?
    [1/4/2014 6:10:42 PM] ryan: nvm old call XD
    [1/4/2014 6:10:49 PM] ryan: why is the ap still error?
    [1/4/2014 9:13:45 PM] ryan: hey i want the acc back now
    [1/4/2014 9:19:45 PM] ryan: nvm
    [1/5/2014 4:59:29 AM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: k
    [1/5/2014 4:59:58 AM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Enjoy the acc
    [1/5/2014 10:42:45 AM] ryan: kk
    [1/5/2014 10:42:50 AM] ryan: btw howd u get that acc
    [1/5/2014 10:46:33 AM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: By trading with an old friend he quited AVA so i traded a LOL account for his AVA account !
    [1/5/2014 12:39:17 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Hi bro
    [1/5/2014 12:56:47 PM] ryan: ?
    [1/5/2014 12:57:45 PM] ryan: ??
    [1/5/2014 12:58:33 PM] ryan: ???
    [1/5/2014 12:59:44 PM] ryan: u there?
    [1/5/2014 1:04:54 PM] ryan: this better not be about the acc u traded me
    [1/5/2014 2:15:20 PM] ryan: ???
    [1/5/2014 2:30:19 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: what?
    [1/5/2014 2:30:41 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: now who's talking is the player_gammer's brother
    [1/5/2014 2:30:53 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: i want one of your's major accs
    [1/5/2014 3:58:16 PM] ryan: I sold all of them
    [1/5/2014 3:58:28 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Nice !
    [1/5/2014 3:58:29 PM] ryan: xD
    [1/5/2014 3:58:40 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: You only have the PrPiyer account now ? xD
    [1/5/2014 3:58:46 PM] ryan: Now I have only 2 acc
    [1/5/2014 3:58:48 PM] ryan: Yeah
    [1/5/2014 3:58:54 PM] ryan: And greenie mosin acc
    [1/5/2014 3:59:00 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Mosin ?
    [1/5/2014 3:59:04 PM] ryan: Ye
    [1/5/2014 3:59:10 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Does it has Mosin Nagant only ?
    [1/5/2014 3:59:15 PM] ryan: I think
    [1/5/2014 3:59:22 PM] ryan: Haven't logged in yet
    [1/5/2014 3:59:34 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Can you show me ? :P
    [1/5/2014 3:59:54 PM] ryan: Not on laptop
    [1/5/2014 4:00:02 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Ok.
    [1/6/2014 3:44:58 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Bro are you there?
    [1/6/2014 3:45:34 PM] ryan: Yes why?
    [1/6/2014 3:45:50 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Hi now who's talking is Player_Gammer's brother xD
    [1/6/2014 3:45:57 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Do you have any major acc?
    [1/6/2014 4:03:51 PM] ryan: no idont sorry
    [1/11/2014 4:30:35 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: bro are you there?
    [1/13/2014 3:55:31 AM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Hi bro, i got scammed by *Firefly and i'm sending you this message to ask you if have some information about the acc to help me recover it...
    [1/13/2014 3:55:36 AM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Do you?
    [1/15/2014 12:16:00 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Why aren't you asnwering me?! Don't tell me you recovered you the veresk roswell acc?!
    [1/15/2014 12:16:18 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: If you don't answer me it mean's that you recovered it...
    [1/18/2014 5:12:56 PM] ryan: yo jsut got on, no i havent recovered ut
    [1/18/2014 5:12:57 PM] ryan: it
    [1/18/2014 5:13:04 PM] ryan: i traded it with dannyhoo
    [1/18/2014 5:13:12 PM] ryan: then i had it fora bout two weesk
    [1/18/2014 5:13:15 PM] ryan: then itraded you
    [1/18/2014 5:13:24 PM] ryan: as of now i have no info on it what so ever
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38


    Posts:
    10 Posts :
    25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :






    AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

  2. #32
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by [RAPGOD]EMINEM View Post
    @Player_Gammer i havent been on the forums for a WHILE
    Profile: Player_Gammer
    Skype(s): Player_Gammer | MPGH
    Alternate(s): dont know
    Proof:
    it seems that all this BS hs been going on and that accs were being traded then recovered after a few weeks.... id like to add Player_Gammer to the list because he and his so called "brother" use the same acc. i would take him off the list if each of them used diff forum names, other then that i wouldnt mind. but having two people on one skype and one forum acc is very anooying. also it seems that 1 acc that you traded to me was stolen but idrc because i gave it back to the real owner since i knew him personally. other then that.... 1 PERSON= 1 ACC 1 PERSON= 1 FKING SKYPE not 2 ppl 1 acc. jeeze....
    ALSO HE SPOUTS BS ABOUT GM's AND SHT lol jsut saying:
    [1/4/2014 4:46:06 PM] ryan: k im logging in
    [1/4/2014 4:46:25 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Nice
    [1/4/2014 4:48:35 PM] ryan: k it has all the stuff u showed me
    [1/4/2014 4:48:46 PM] ryan: ill let u know when the email changes
    [1/4/2014 4:48:48 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Ok
    [1/4/2014 4:48:51 PM] ryan: because it is not changing yet
    [1/4/2014 4:49:22 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Ok
    [1/4/2014 4:50:54 PM] ryan: k it chnaged
    [1/4/2014 4:51:00 PM] ryan: it was nice trading with you
    [1/4/2014 4:51:05 PM] ryan: also when will the ap be active?
    [1/4/2014 4:51:33 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: I think after weekend cuz GM's can't make transaction now
    [1/4/2014 4:51:45 PM] Yousef ryan: hmm k
    [1/4/2014 4:51:50 PM] ryan: well thanks for the 20th trade
    [1/4/2014 4:52:20 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: 20th ? Nicee !
    [1/4/2014 4:52:28 PM] ryan: yep
    [1/4/2014 4:52:31 PM] ryan: i did around 4 with u
    [1/4/2014 4:52:41 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Nice !
    [1/4/2014 4:53:31 PM] ryan: btw ubetter not recover this acc
    [1/4/2014 4:53:47 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: I will not man !
    [1/4/2014 4:53:58 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Why the hell would you think that ?!
    [1/4/2014 4:54:27 PM] ryan: well firefly told me udid
    [1/4/2014 4:54:44 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: I did not, i'm making my possible to proof !
    [1/4/2014 4:54:52 PM] Yousef ryan: kk well
    [1/4/2014 4:54:55 PM] ryan: i hope u dont
    [1/4/2014 4:54:59 PM] ryan: it was nice trading with u
    [1/4/2014 4:55:21 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: It's always xD
    [1/4/2014 6:10:25 PM] ryan: ?
    [1/4/2014 6:10:27 PM] ryan: whyd u call me?
    [1/4/2014 6:10:42 PM] ryan: nvm old call XD
    [1/4/2014 6:10:49 PM] ryan: why is the ap still error?
    [1/4/2014 9:13:45 PM] ryan: hey i want the acc back now
    [1/4/2014 9:19:45 PM] ryan: nvm
    [1/5/2014 4:59:29 AM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: k
    [1/5/2014 4:59:58 AM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Enjoy the acc
    [1/5/2014 10:42:45 AM] ryan: kk
    [1/5/2014 10:42:50 AM] ryan: btw howd u get that acc
    [1/5/2014 10:46:33 AM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: By trading with an old friend he quited AVA so i traded a LOL account for his AVA account !
    [1/5/2014 12:39:17 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Hi bro
    [1/5/2014 12:56:47 PM] ryan: ?
    [1/5/2014 12:57:45 PM] ryan: ??
    [1/5/2014 12:58:33 PM] ryan: ???
    [1/5/2014 12:59:44 PM] ryan: u there?
    [1/5/2014 1:04:54 PM] ryan: this better not be about the acc u traded me
    [1/5/2014 2:15:20 PM] ryan: ???
    [1/5/2014 2:30:19 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: what?
    [1/5/2014 2:30:41 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: now who's talking is the player_gammer's brother
    [1/5/2014 2:30:53 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: i want one of your's major accs
    [1/5/2014 3:58:16 PM] ryan: I sold all of them
    [1/5/2014 3:58:28 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Nice !
    [1/5/2014 3:58:29 PM] ryan: xD
    [1/5/2014 3:58:40 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: You only have the PrPiyer account now ? xD
    [1/5/2014 3:58:46 PM] ryan: Now I have only 2 acc
    [1/5/2014 3:58:48 PM] ryan: Yeah
    [1/5/2014 3:58:54 PM] ryan: And greenie mosin acc
    [1/5/2014 3:59:00 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Mosin ?
    [1/5/2014 3:59:04 PM] ryan: Ye
    [1/5/2014 3:59:10 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Does it has Mosin Nagant only ?
    [1/5/2014 3:59:15 PM] ryan: I think
    [1/5/2014 3:59:22 PM] ryan: Haven't logged in yet
    [1/5/2014 3:59:34 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Can you show me ? :P
    [1/5/2014 3:59:54 PM] ryan: Not on laptop
    [1/5/2014 4:00:02 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Ok.
    [1/6/2014 3:44:58 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Bro are you there?
    [1/6/2014 3:45:34 PM] ryan: Yes why?
    [1/6/2014 3:45:50 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Hi now who's talking is Player_Gammer's brother xD
    [1/6/2014 3:45:57 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Do you have any major acc?
    [1/6/2014 4:03:51 PM] ryan: no idont sorry
    [1/11/2014 4:30:35 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: bro are you there?
    [1/13/2014 3:55:31 AM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Hi bro, i got scammed by *Firefly and i'm sending you this message to ask you if have some information about the acc to help me recover it...
    [1/13/2014 3:55:36 AM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Do you?
    [1/15/2014 12:16:00 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: Why aren't you asnwering me?! Don't tell me you recovered you the veresk roswell acc?!
    [1/15/2014 12:16:18 PM] Player_Gammer | MPGH: If you don't answer me it mean's that you recovered it...
    [1/18/2014 5:12:56 PM] ryan: yo jsut got on, no i havent recovered ut
    [1/18/2014 5:12:57 PM] ryan: it
    [1/18/2014 5:13:04 PM] ryan: i traded it with dannyhoo
    [1/18/2014 5:13:12 PM] ryan: then i had it fora bout two weesk
    [1/18/2014 5:13:15 PM] ryan: then itraded you
    [1/18/2014 5:13:24 PM] ryan: as of now i have no info on it what so ever
    I dont think player grammer is even a part of this forum anymore lol
    last time he was on 1 weeks ago.
    I mean he was gonna lose his case with firefly until i entered it he prob thought he was gonna get the ban hammer from flengo lol
    and what? who recovered the acc that was stolen? alp?
    Last edited by demon204; 02-08-2014 at 11:28 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  3. #33
    [RAPGOD]EMINEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    I dont think player grammer is even a part of this forum anymore lol
    last time he was on 1 weeks ago.
    I mean he was gonna lose his case with firefly until i entered it he prob thought he was gonna get the ban hammer from flengo lol
    and what? who recovered the acc that was stolen? alp?
    this si the acc that someone recovered. i thin kingproz has it so it was prbly him http://imgur.com/a/gCAl8 also nah i still have alph.
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38


    Posts:
    10 Posts :
    25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :






    AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

  4. #34
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,613
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,785
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Guys image proof is always the best. Please always screenshot the conversation to ensure the best evidence.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  5. #35
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by [RAPGOD]EMINEM View Post
    this si the acc that someone recovered. i thin kingproz has it so it was prbly him http://imgur.com/a/gCAl8 also nah i still have alph.
    Find out and post it on the Scammers Grave, as those are just screen shots of an account.

  6. #36
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    Find out and post it on the Scammers Grave, as those are just screen shots of an account.
    He really cant since it wasn't kingsproz that traded to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
    Guys image proof is always the best. Please always screenshot the conversation to ensure the best evidence.
    Also i dont think he needs a screenshot of it. We all know player and his brother shares same acc as he admitted to it on forums. He didnt scam we just wondering if sharing an acc is acceptable :P
    Last edited by demon204; 02-10-2014 at 09:48 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










  7. #37
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    A few to watch out for:

    TrueMemMM, Skype is: mega.max10

    Snowly is Express. No Skype sorry!

    Both banned again today.

  8. #38
    akinciulubatli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    today i bought an account from Inf4niTy.

    after moneytransfer i get the acc datas. immediately i went on aeria hompage, logged in and changed immadiately passwort and the email adress.
    i logged on off maybe 4-5times without any problemes. but the email adress i set on aeria hompage not wanted to change. i get only an email that i must copy+paste a link to authentification. i did it. but the emailadress which i tried too set did not function. i logged out and tried with the "old" name + new passwort and logged in again. at the same time i started the game ava above nwz and played the game maybe 2 hours till i get a message from server, that the ID is existing on the server twice and disconnected me. so i tried to logg in on aeria website without access. last i sent an email to aeria support.

    if some1 help me too post skype screenshots i will add
    Last edited by akinciulubatli; 02-14-2014 at 04:10 PM.

  9. #39
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Banned in the last few days for having alt accounts, and previously banned for scamming.
    @brnpkss
    @Inf4niTy
    @Christian25
    @iWannahacks - Thanks @BACKD00R
    Last edited by Riddick; 02-21-2014 at 03:52 PM.

  10. #40
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Beware of a Skype user adding you called "Limited Edition" - "majd.khoury77" and asking to buy accounts. He is a banned scammer called "majkd"

    Thank you @Wesker20135 for this.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    Wesker20135 (03-06-2014)

  12. #41
    'David Hara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    65
    live:mpghugoboss_1
    scammer

    told him i sent a message to real hugo and to respond to it if he is the real one and he said hes gonna check then logged off
    o and i also got a message from the real hugoboss saying he wasnt even on skype

  13. #42
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,129
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Another one bites the dust

    ZaqTiC who is "BlackIRose" on Skype, and BlackIRose, sangetsu66, Sony, and maybe others.

  14. #43
    Sicarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    This is another scammer, he want that i share my screen with him using temviewer..... ahi ahi these kids.

    Skype johnpaulo77.


    [14:31:56] johnpaulo: yo
    [14:32:29] Mark Lenders: hi
    [14:33:10] Mark Lenders: so are you interested at my account?
    [14:33:19] johnpaulo: yea i guess
    [14:33:41] johnpaulo: i have about 648 pounds in my paypal
    [14:33:48] johnpaulo: pound
    [14:34:51] Mark Lenders: ok, write me your email i send you a request of payment of 350 pound with complete invoice
    [14:35:03] johnpaulo: that fast?
    [14:35:09] johnpaulo: can u atleast sharescreen?
    [14:35:38] Mark Lenders: share screen? why?
    [14:35:56] johnpaulo: to be sure that ur the real owner?
    [14:36:24] johnpaulo: that fast? asking me to send you 350 pound without anything which shows me that ur the real owner or something?
    [14:36:40] johnpaulo: share screen me the guns.
    [14:36:56] Mark Lenders: hey man, you added me
    [14:37:14] johnpaulo: yes ik
    [14:37:14] Mark Lenders: i posted pictures and video
    [14:37:43] johnpaulo: and atleast before i pay you. let me try the guns (no need for your password)
    [14:38:03] Mark Lenders: ahahaha
    [14:38:09] Mark Lenders: no thanks
    [14:38:14] Mark Lenders: bye
    [14:38:21] johnpaulo: okay then sharescreen to let me know that ur the owner.
    [14:38:35] johnpaulo: stop that dick being.
    [14:38:43] johnpaulo: ur not god tho.
    [14:39:53] johnpaulo: u don't wanna sharescreen, u dont want me to try guns(without knowing ur id ir even password), and u want me to go first, u dont wanna use omm
    [14:40:03] Mark Lenders: i reply in the description
    [14:40:04] johnpaulo: fishy.
    [14:40:11] Mark Lenders: this is a proof
    [14:41:00] Mark Lenders: i added my skype account
    [14:42:43] johnpaulo: kewl, no comments,
    [14:43:00] Mark Lenders: description
    [14:43:12] Mark Lenders: These are my guns and equips.
    My skype account: xsicariumx
    [14:43:28] johnpaulo: Uploaded on Mar 9, 2014
    These are my guns and equips.
    Flag as inappropriate
    [14:43:32] johnpaulo: all i see,
    [14:44:21] Mark Lenders: sure
    [14:44:32] Mark Lenders: hey man i have no time to lose...
    [14:44:37] Mark Lenders: if you want buy ok
    [14:44:42] Mark Lenders: if you dont want bye
    [14:44:53] johnpaulo: then when u have the time tell me, and i want, and i wanna go first.
    [14:45:08] johnpaulo: if ur busy we can deal later, when u have the time tell me,
    [14:45:17] johnpaulo: i wont waste money for nothing.
    [14:45:27] johnpaulo: fair enough for us (both)
    [14:45:44] Mark Lenders: i told you, i send you a request of payment with complete invoice
    [14:46:24] Mark Lenders: the invoice is important
    [14:46:27] Mark Lenders: remember
    [14:46:28] johnpaulo: mhmm
    [14:46:41] Mark Lenders: when you go at the market
    [14:46:43] Mark Lenders: you get it
    [14:46:47] Mark Lenders: everywhere
    [14:46:51] johnpaulo: will it kill you if i try some guns..? especially ak black snake
    [14:47:13] johnpaulo: or will you die or a bad thing happen to you?
    [14:47:21] johnpaulo: idk what's ur prob man
    [14:47:39] Mark Lenders: johnpaulo i dont share nothing, i dont know you, im losing time...
    [14:49:17] johnpaulo: i don't want you to trust me or anything and i don't you to share me shits, i don't need the password or id, i log into your pc (computer) through teamviewer, equip the guns that i wanna try, then create AI room to try the guns infront of your eyes.
    [14:49:29] johnpaulo: fair enough for both of us, when u have the time tell me.
    [14:49:37] johnpaulo: i'll be waiting
    [14:50:32] Mark Lenders: no, i don't show my character
    [14:50:38] Mark Lenders: it is high level
    [14:50:47] Mark Lenders: i dont know you
    [14:50:59] Mark Lenders: so bye
    [14:51:24] johnpaulo: lmao man you're saying bullshits, i can do nothing with ur character, or ur high rank
    [14:51:37] johnpaulo: gl on selling it, have a good time
    [14:52:01] johnpaulo: none will go first with 350 pound u dont even wanna use omm so i guess it is fishy
    [14:52:51] johnpaulo: reporting u on mpgh, say bye to mpgh, u will never access it.
    [14:53:03] johnpaulo: sad scammer,
    [14:54:07] Mark Lenders: you are the scammer here noob
    [14:54:18] Mark Lenders: i dont share my screen at you
    [14:54:22] Mark Lenders: do you understand this?
    [14:54:28] Mark Lenders: im not a kid
    [14:54:56] Mark Lenders: and now i report you!.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sicarium For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (03-10-2014)

  16. #44
    gabrielcool1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Marta
    Posts
    438
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    455
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Profile: Unknown(idk his profile)
    Skype(s): p0rnst4rs
    Alternate(s): Unknown
    Proof : http://prntscr.com/30qs6b

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to gabrielcool1 For This Useful Post:

    Riddick (03-14-2014)

  18. #45
    demon204's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    897
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicarium View Post
    This is another scammer, he want that i share my screen with him using temviewer..... ahi ahi these kids.

    Skype johnpaulo77.
    I dont think he was trying to scam though i might be wrong. He asked for a middleman 350 pounds in usd is 500 which is worth way more then ur acc and it should be mandatory that u get a middleman if u gonna sell an acc for that much. Lots of people ask for teamview :P the only thing that makes him suspicious of being scammer that he is willing to pay over 500 for it. when maxedout only sold his acc which was better then urs for like 400- also u need to post screenshot of the skype convo not just copy paste :P
    Last edited by demon204; 03-14-2014 at 03:31 PM.
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me










Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!
    By Royce in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 802
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 08:42 PM
  2. [Help Request] Currency Exchange: Put a sticky with a list of known scammers / impersonators
    By ArseneLupin in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 06:10 PM
  3. A list of known scammers here (Add On To)
    By Gio in forum Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:54 AM
  4. A list of known scammers here (Add On To)
    By Gio in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 12:56 AM