Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 140
  1. #91
    ridill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by CrushEm View Post
    Strikeforce2012 , that's the name of the aeria account. CzDawnMistX3 is the character name in A.V.A...
    I bought that account for $200 dollars, I used an OMM, trade went well, it came with original email and shit... And played good for like a week on it and then, guess what? account hacked/stolen and probably won't get it back.
    The reason I post this here is because there are only 2 persons who knew enough information to steal it;
    #1 middle man who help me with the deal.
    #2 the old owner of the account.
    However I can't prove who was the one who robbed it, but I can surely tell you all that whoever is owning and selling that account, is not fucking trustworthy at all...
    So don't buy/trade this account: Strikeforce2012 (A.K.A: CzDawnMistX3 in AVA game).
    Tell this to all OMMs, so if they see that account on a trade or a deal they'll know it's scam.
    @CrushEm post in scammers grave all the information you can and provide screenshots.

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165

    Also tell who you did the OMM with.
    Last edited by ridill; 08-24-2014 at 01:31 PM.

  2. #92
    DarkLordXYZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ima Hobo
    Posts
    8,064
    Reputation
    1470
    Thanks
    1,525
    My Mood
    Tired
    How was the account recovered? Please go to scammers' grave and report it with pictures. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=165
    Quote Originally Posted by CrushEm View Post
    Strikeforce2012 , that's the name of the aeria account. CzDawnMistX3 is the character name in A.V.A...
    I bought that account for $200 dollars, I used an OMM, trade went well, it came with original email and shit... And played good for like a week on it and then, guess what? account hacked/stolen and probably won't get it back.
    The reason I post this here is because there are only 2 persons who knew enough information to steal it;
    #1 middle man who help me with the deal.
    #2 the old owner of the account.
    However I can't prove who was the one who robbed it, but I can surely tell you all that whoever is owning and selling that account, is not fucking trustworthy at all...
    So don't buy/trade this account: Strikeforce2012 (A.K.A: CzDawnMistX3 in AVA game).
    Tell this to all OMMs, so if they see that account on a trade or a deal they'll know it's scam.
    My skype: PM me for my skype.
    Make sure to check with me first on the website before adding me on skype

    Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade
    Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

    ~vertice

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

    Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.

  3. #93
    CrushEm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    1
    I don't know how. I can't log in on A.V.A. neither in Aeria anymore... Doesn't take a genious to figure out the account was hacked/stolen.
    Here are the pictures I can't log in:

    http://gyazo.com/8afdb30aeaa7f48fdc0e125395ca879f
    http://gyazo.com/f579d6f157816ec0aa7aa92347c5944e

    Besides that I have no other evidence... But I don't even know why I have to prove it with pictures, is my account the one we're talkin about, if I would still have it then why would I be telling you all not to buy it... Doesn't make sense.

  4. #94
    windstrukt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    576
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CrushEm View Post
    I don't know how. I can't log in on A.V.A. neither in Aeria anymore... Doesn't take a genious to figure out the account was hacked/stolen.
    Here are the pictures I can't log in:

    http://gyazo.com/8afdb30aeaa7f48fdc0e125395ca879f
    http://gyazo.com/f579d6f157816ec0aa7aa92347c5944e

    Besides that I have no other evidence... But I don't even know why I have to prove it with pictures, is my account the one we're talkin about, if I would still have it then why would I be telling you all not to buy it... Doesn't make sense.
    did u buy it from someone on mpgh?

  5. #95
    CrushEm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    did u buy it from someone on mpgh?
    Yes, with an OMM from here and everything... But even if I would bet my salary it was one of them, I won't say their names cause I can't prove shit against neither of them so it's pointless...
    Besides the point is not to find who did it, we'll never know that. The point is that whoever has my account and will probably try to sell it to scam again, it's not trustworthy at all.

  6. #96
    windstrukt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    576
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CrushEm View Post
    Yes, with an OMM from here and everything... But even if I would bet my salary it was one of them, I won't say their names cause I can't prove shit against neither of them so it's pointless...
    Besides the point is not to find who did it, we'll never know that. The point is that whoever has my account and will probably try to sell it to scam again, it's not trustworthy at all.
    just report the acc, with pics of the guns and everything, username, old pass, etc to aeria and get the acc banned.

  7. #97
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by CrushEm View Post
    Yes, with an OMM from here and everything... But even if I would bet my salary it was one of them, I won't say their names cause I can't prove shit against neither of them so it's pointless...
    Besides the point is not to find who did it, we'll never know that. The point is that whoever has my account and will probably try to sell it to scam again, it's not trustworthy at all.
    You can report them in the scammer grave and they will have to answer to Staff. Then go to Aeria and give them the last few AP purchase history and recover the account. Also mention the MM as they should help you as it's there job.
    Last edited by Riddick; 08-25-2014 at 09:08 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    filter1976 (09-08-2014)

  9. #98
    zakariahr11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Angry
    profile: Bishara32
    skype: MPGH_USER_1000(ava.accounts)
    alternate: he was going to buy an account from me he wanted screenshare then he said it doesnt work
    then he ascked for teamview i said yes he said that he cant connect to me so i connected on his computer
    then i entered the username and the pwd when it logged he disconnect he said bye and delete me on skype
    then i wasn't able to connect a freind of me (hacker) said he used keylogger
    proof:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    scameed.png  


  10. #99
    Uneximos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    95
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    zakariahr. yeah that kid had multiple skypes. kid is always asking to tv. dont let anyone on your tv bro lol. nor screenshare

  11. #100
    Kansky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Profile: uMaDxShep
    Skype(s): Jack Reaper-jack.reaper44
    Alternate(s):
    Proof: Can post skype screenshot if you wish.

  12. #101
    laola987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Skype: iFwhell .

    Tried to install virus on my pc
    Last edited by laola987; 09-22-2014 at 02:18 PM.

  13. #102
    loloonline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Neox_mpgh
    sunrice_mpgh
    Meybe bemyhawk

  14. #103
    Scoutpro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Profile1: Dolev4500 /forummber.php?u=2632301
    Profile2: igal1212 /forummber.php?u=1331492
    Skype(s): igarly10 and :iModsic or iModsic i dont know

    I would watchout skype: a.v.apro is a friend of him i think hes a scammer too









    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    scam1.jpg  

    scam2.jpg  

    scam3.jpg  

    scam4.jpg  

    scam5.jpg  

    scam6.jpg  

    scam7.jpg  

    scam8.jpg  

    Last edited by Scoutpro; 12-04-2014 at 02:10 PM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scoutpro For This Useful Post:

    AVAyounes (06-09-2015),Daan kamman (04-14-2016)

  16. #104
    jihadnaa123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Skype name:cs.go05
    Profile: Timmeuleman19
    Proof :cs.go05 after 2 days
    Mek
    After 1 day
    Me:first day
    Cs.go05:?
    Me:can i tell you something
    Cs.go05 yup
    Me:Can you give me the acc
    Cs.go05: not now
    After 2 days
    Me:today you will give me the account
    After this day he still offilne

  17. #105
    K0T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Cool
    So, where is the list?!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!
    By Royce in forum Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 804
    Last Post: 4 Hours Ago, 09:42 AM
  2. [Help Request] Currency Exchange: Put a sticky with a list of known scammers / impersonators
    By ArseneLupin in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2016, 06:10 PM
  3. A list of known scammers here (Add On To)
    By Gio in forum Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 07:54 AM
  4. A list of known scammers here (Add On To)
    By Gio in forum Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2013, 12:56 AM