Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    zTwix0R's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Aggressive

    selling acc with euro cap weapons! 15€!

    Pointman: Veresk, Benelli, Desmodus, Trench Gun
    Rifleman: AK47 MK3, Remington R4, AK107Bis, AMD, Famas MK3, Carpio (I think there are 2 more, I'll check that when I get home.)
    Sniper: Blaser, TPG-1, PGM, AWM

    Pistol:SW1911


    Rank: Master Sargent 3rd Class
    S/D: 1.8
    Euro: 22k €
    AP: 0 AP

    Selling this acc for 15€(Need the money fast!).


    Screenshots will be added shortly!
    (I'm not at home atm, so I can't add them right now :/)
    Last edited by zTwix0R; 12-23-2013 at 08:11 AM.

  2. #2
    Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16,201
    Reputation
    3406
    Thanks
    5,388
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by zTwix0R View Post
    Pointman: Veresk, Benelli, Desmodus, Trench Gun
    Rifleman: AK47 MK3, Remington R4, AK107Bis, AMD, Famas MK3, Carpio (I think there are 2 more, I'll check that when I get home.)
    Sniper: Blaser, TPG-1, PGM, AWM

    Pistol:SW1911

    Euro: 22k €
    AP: 0 AP

    Selling this acc for 15€(Need the money fast!).


    Screenshots will be added shortly!
    (I'm not at home atm, so I can't add them right now :/)
    You call your account with ''tons'' of euro guns ? Mine had more, and i said ''some'' !
    If you need help with anything, feel free to PM/VM me about it.



     
    hunterr.94

    Please make sure to always ask me for a confirmation PM/VM before proceeding with any deal that supposedly involves me.

     

    MPGH History:
    Premium Seller - 11/17/16
    News Force - Global News - 11/16/16
    Global Moderator - 10/02/16
    Call of Duty Minion - 07/17/16
    Moderator - 06/21/16
    News Force Editor - 06/16/16 - 07/17/16
    News Force Interviewer - 04/11/16 - 07/17/16
    BattleOn Minion - 03/05/16
    News Force - Section of the Week - 01/31/16 - 02/02/16
    League of Legends Minion - 12/11/15
    News Force Editor - 11/27/15 - 02/02/16
    Steam Minion - 11/24/15
    News Force - User News - 11/22/15 - 02/02/16
    Pharaoh - 11/07/15 - 12/13/15
    Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Minion - 10/21/15
    Event Management Publicist - 09/14/15
    News Force Interviewer - 08/02/15 - 02/02/16
    Donator - 08/01/14
    Member - 12/03/13

  3. #3
    zTwix0R's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Player_Gammer View Post
    You call your account with ''tons'' of euro guns ? Mine had more, and i said ''some'' !
    Yeah, I guess your right :/

    Anyway, I still think it's a good acc. This is a very good acc for ESL if u ask me. Since they don't allow reskinned weapons, I think this acc is good for that.

  4. #4
    nagtmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere you wouldn't expect me to be.
    Posts
    525
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zTwix0R View Post
    Yeah, I guess your right :/

    Anyway, I still think it's a good acc. This is a very good acc for ESL if u ask me. Since they don't allow reskinned weapons, I think this acc is good for that.
    BWAAHAAAHAAAAAA good for esl, yeah right ''you're'' funny... Anyways, I'm offering you €5

  5. #5
    zTwix0R's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by nagtmonster View Post
    BWAAHAAAHAAAAAA good for esl, yeah right ''you're'' funny... Anyways, I'm offering you €5
    mhm, add me on skype so we can talk.
    skype: jnf.1997

  6. #6
    zTwix0R's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    /bump

    Still selling.

Similar Threads

  1. Selling CSM4 EU Acc with NX and LE weapon !
    By MissRandomSpam in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 10:47 AM
  2. sell acc with 25 day of gold prem wirh alot of weapon
    By klk101 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 02:37 PM