Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Selling Sgt. First Class 3rd Class with alot of good weapons!

Selling my Alt account that has alot of weapons including rare Permanent weapons!
    Rank is Sgt. First Class 3rd Class with a 2.062 S/D. 81 Wins and 46 Losses. 3,144 Euros, 45 AP and 219 Battlepoints.
    I believe this account is worth about $25 PayPal or Karma Koin cards considering the rare Permanent weapons I have (Permanent Milad FAL, VSS Katana and AK-47 Predator) as well as a Mosin-Nagant Sumire, 55 Days M67 Kaliya, 33 Days Black Bear Grenade, 55 Days M4A1 Tiger, 12 Days Ignis Scythe and about 2 weeks of Iyan armor. It also has alot of Boosters: EXP Up 100% (16 Days), Euro Plus (4 Days) and Supply Points 30% (Expendable) and 3 Characters that gives 20% + EXP.
    (Lili Marleen, Anastasia and Shenah)

If you think you would be interested in buying this account, feel free to add me on Skype: HeroFantasy
    Screenshots will be provided on Skype to serious buyers only. If you are adding me to waste my time, I will make sure to not be in contact with you ever again so think twice. I will absolutely not go first for obvious reasons, if you want to use a Middleman, I'm fine with that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    You gotta post some screenshots or you look like a scammer duuude

Thanks
    Just curious, you play maplestory? Since you're asking for karma koins ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    You gotta post some screenshots or you look like a scammer duuude
    Can't post screenshots for some reasons. And I said: "Screenshots will be provided on Skype to serious buyers only."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Listen View Post
    Can't post screenshots for some reasons. And I said: "Screenshots will be provided on Skype to serious buyers only."
    upload to imgur or any other image hosting site and then post links here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    upload to imgur or any other image hosting site and then post links here
    I've tried but it did not work. Anyways, Dannyhoo might be interested, waiting on him to finish his game and we might have a deal.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I've tried but it did not work. Anyways, Dannyhoo might be interested, waiting on him to finish his game and we might have a deal.
    If you sell the account to him without posting screenshots I think there's a rule that'll get you both banned >.<

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <Username> View Post
    If you sell the account to him without posting screenshots I think there's a rule that'll get you both banned >.<
    no such rule exist. Some people trade before they even could post screenshots. It just that he is required to have screenshots or the thread will get deleted
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    God, relax man. I have sent Dannyhoo every Screenshots I had for my account and I even offered to Screenshare but he refused. I still don't know why but anyways. After a good 50 minutes of arguing we've come to a deal and I will be trading with him tommorow. I'll post back results of the trade. I'm sure it will go as planned, Dannyhoo is a great guy, he is very respectful and we had a decent conversation. It will be my account for $25 PayPal.
    Last edited by Listen; 12-26-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Thanks
    God, relax man. I have sent Dannyhoo every Screenshots I had for my account and I even offered to Screenshare but he refused. I still don't know why but anyways. After a good 50 minutes of arguing we've come to a deal and I will be trading with him tommorow. I'll post back results of the trade. I'm sure it will go as planned, Dannyhoo is a great guy, he is very respectful and we had a decent conversation. It will be my account for $25 PayPal.
    Cool but if u are planning to do future trade please read the rules and regulations of the market place :P
    Vouches
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    I gave my account to Dannyhoo but he still has to pay me with $25 KK and he will be doing that by tommorow. I hope he will respect what he said. I have screenshotted everything I could in case he just leaves me with nothing but I'm sure it won't happen, he's just so nice, haha.

Thanks
    Ya, You have my word, I will have your 25$ worth of KK or PP by tomorrow. Nice guy to start off the conversation
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheEnder1998 View Post
    2nd acc and 3rd acc is sold, @Time @Lehsyrus @REVIVE @Prepix . Is it possible to remove 2nd and 3rd acc from this thread?
    Btw, thanks @iSnakes for telling him, traded succesfully with @dannyhoo , he gave me money throught money first then i gave after, trust full guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    danny is legit, very good trader. Had some good trades with him. Definately check out this acc!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just sold to me. Nice seller!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronsars View Post
    Just sold to me. Nice seller!
    Wth who has the acc now lol
    Vouches

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Wth who has the acc now lol
    lol wtf im pretty certain danny has it he was even using it like a hour ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast