Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    huehuehuehuehue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Thumbs up Colonel [eagle] Perm Mosin,FG42,Modus,Para,MK3,FRF2,Veresk+dozens more

    Tried selling this account ages ago and the account never sold , but ive added more things and its been ranked up so i believe it will sell this time around.
    2.0 SD
    596,000 euros
    Dozens of perm guns , AP perm guns

    ~~NOTE~~~ : Buyer gets original email since im the original owner, also this trade will be done without a question through an official middleman of MPGH , dont try to fucking scam me

    add my skype @ theswagxy1
    Asking price: 110USD$ or 79 EU


    pretty sure links are allowed? dont feel like posting every single gun in a list
    http://imgur.com/a/eidYf#0
    Last edited by huehuehuehuehue; 04-30-2014 at 09:22 PM.

  2. #2
    WTF眾's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by huehuehuehuehue View Post
    Tried selling this account ages ago and the account never sold , but ive added more things and its been ranked up so i believe it will sell this time around.
    2.0 SD
    596,000 euros
    Dozens of perm guns , AP perm guns

    ~~NOTE~~~ : Buyer gets original email since im the original owner, also this trade will be done without a question through an official middleman of MPGH , dont try to fucking scam me

    add my skype @ theswagxy1
    Asking price: 110USD$ or 79 EU


    pretty sure links are allowed? dont feel like posting every single gun in a list
    http://theswagxy.imgur.com/all/
    Im not interessted but i want tell you : theswagxy's images are not publicly available.so i just want help you :P

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to WTF眾 For This Useful Post:

    huehuehuehuehue (04-30-2014)

  4. #3
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Add me as MM or go to the Middleman Lounge.

  5. #4
    huehuehuehuehue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF眾 View Post
    Im not interessted but i want tell you : theswagxy's images are not publicly available.so i just want help you :P
    thx fixeD /short

  6. #5
    Haxxxer007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙)
    Posts
    232
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    94
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    @huehuehuehuehue Is it available for trade ? Has it been gun added / euro added ? Has it been to ESL or iESF ?

  7. #6
    WTF眾's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxxxer007 View Post
    @huehuehuehuehue Is it available for trade ? Has it been gun added / euro added ? Has it been to ESL or iESF ?
    i dont think so with these Rank xD

  8. #7
    huehuehuehuehue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxxxer007 View Post
    The account i'll offer has more than 13 AP rare guns ...
    im not trading. BUMP

  9. #8
    huehuehuehuehue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Stressed
    bump /tooshort

  10. #9
    huehuehuehuehue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Stressed
    bump tooshort

  11. #10
    huehuehuehuehue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Stressed
    bump /tooshort

  12. #11
    huehuehuehuehue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    200
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Stressed
    account sold @Riddick

Similar Threads

  1. [WTB] Perm Para, Mk3, Fr f2
    By J Cole in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 03:11 AM
  2. [WTT] trading perm para for perm mosin
    By chanhee7 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-11-2013, 10:53 AM
  3. [WTT] Account VASILY ZAYTSEV! (Mosin nagant, Desert eagle) #PERM
    By houaribenadla01 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 10:21 AM
  4. [WTS] Lt.Colonel loaded with AP caps.Mosin.FG42.Colt.Winchester.Python.M93ra
    By TheF1nalStr4w in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-20-2013, 04:57 AM
  5. Sell my alt account. FG42-Modus-Mosin-Thomspon-FN57-SW1991--$10
    By Kanavril in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 01:55 PM