Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Lightbulb Amanzing account for 80$ check it out

well guys,i had sold this account 1 week ago everything was fine the trade was smooth we did it without OMM he sent the money i accepted it and i gave the account.. but yesterday he contacted me beacause the bank cancelled the payment bcuz he didnt have enough money in hes credit card so paypal cancelled the money he sent to me.. so he gave me back my account, not sure if is truth or not but the account still safe cuz i never gave him the original email os it still safe.

well i just want atleast 80-90$ is an amazing account plus yesterday i bought some ap and bought the mosin and updated the kar98k to rajin and is raelly amazing. check the pictures.

we will be using omm as always the only 2 omm i trust are wassabi? and hugo boss already did trade with them and was really smooth so yeah.

skype name=madafaker667

http://imgur.com/qVpr2GR,3dk9oVr,0Fd...ino,UgoX0ZR#17

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Riddick @Hugo Boss @Wassabi? can anyone help me with a trade... i have waiting all the OMM like 6 hours noone gets online in skype.. i just finished a trade without omm he went first but for this acc i need OMM please help meeeee...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Riddick please close thread sold the account to @selimava thanks. 2nd account that i sold him and we used OMM thanks @Busted for helping us as omm