Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    BaMbuK12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Euro Account ~!~!~ 1.5M E To 3M Euro Accounts 3-5 $ Paypal Only Cheap fast Sell :)

    Hey guys if you need euro hacked account


    Add me to skype i Have some account with 1.5millions euro's to 3millions Euro's

    Picture to prove :
    1 : http ://gyazo. com/72c0ad74ce86e21be763a3e2427ea175
    2 : http ://gyazo. com/59f7327c51ea3885044cad08e34d293e

    1.5million Euro account is : 3$ Paypal ~!
    1.5+m Euro is:5$ Paypal ~!


    My Skype : a4tw4tx

    Have a nice day

    Oh and ye i cant post lins so the pictures links without space!!
    Last edited by BaMbuK12; 08-12-2014 at 05:45 PM.

  2. #2
    BaMbuK12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Also Guys I have an 2 More account with fake rank ~~!!!~~

    1: Major 1 fake rank with all capsule ticket guns +3k tickets and alot of timed weapons +500K euro
    2: Captain 3 Acc with 600k Euro + all ticket blue guns +2k tickets

    Major : 7$
    captain :5$

    Skype is : a4tw4tx
    Fast Buy have a nice day
    Last edited by BaMbuK12; 08-13-2014 at 05:07 AM.

  3. #3
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BaMbuK12 View Post
    Hey guys if you need euro hacked account


    Add me to skype i Have some account with 1.5millions euro's to 3millions Euro's

    Picture to prove :
    1 : http ://gyazo. com/72c0ad74ce86e21be763a3e2427ea175
    2 : http ://gyazo. com/59f7327c51ea3885044cad08e34d293e

    1.5million Euro account is : 3$ Paypal ~!
    1.5+m Euro is:5$ Paypal ~!


    My Skype : a4tw4tx

    Have a nice day

    Oh and ye i cant post lins so the pictures links without space!!
    You're a BANNED SCAMMER !! http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...hlight=a4tw4tx

  4. #4
    BaMbuK12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    The fk you want from me , you have some proof ? if no so gtfo from my post kid idc who you are im not scamming idiot.

  5. #5
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BaMbuK12 View Post
    The fk you want from me , you have some proof ? if no so gtfo from my post kid idc who you are im not scamming idiot.
    Ban evader:

  6. #6
    BaMbuK12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post


    Ban evader:
    Oh So sad kid , and what with that picture idiot. srsly hate kids like you

  7. #7
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BaMbuK12 View Post
    Oh So sad kid , and what with that picture idiot. srsly hate kids like you

    @Maxedout @Symmetrical @Horror

  8. #8
    BaMbuK12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    That post farming+ no proof again.,.

  9. #9
    Asdera2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I paid him around 5$ for the major account yesterday and now he ignores my messages, he scammed me, ban him pls, I will get my money back through Paypal

  10. #10
    EvilHunterBlack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    91
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdera2 View Post
    I paid him around 5$ for the major account yesterday and now he ignores my messages, he scammed me, ban him pls, I will get my money back through Paypal
    Sure hahaha the major it's 7 dollar!!
    He is my friend he don't scam.
    Noob post some screenshots and report in scam

  11. #11
    Asdera2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilHunterBlack View Post
    Sure hahaha the major it's 7 dollar!!
    He is my friend he don't scam.
    Noob post some screenshots and report in scam



    Here:
    I paid the money through Paypal, he shoud have give me the account but he didn't and now he ignores me:

    imgur. com/dicUqaA

  12. #12
    EvilHunterBlack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my house
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    91
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdera2 View Post
    Here:
    I paid the money through Paypal, he shoud have give me the account but he didn't and now he ignores me:

    imgur.com/dicUqaA
    Post the payment with paypal

    These screens dont prove anything :L
    U said "I paid the money through Paypal" Where are the screenshots??
    Last edited by EvilHunterBlack; 08-14-2014 at 02:50 PM.

  13. #13
    Asdera2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    imgur. com/cMqiLn0

  14. #14
    DoggyPound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    He's a scammer. Don't buy anything from him.

  15. #15
    DoggyPound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-28-2013, 04:05 PM
  2. [WTS] Minecraft account 1 dollar PAYPAL ONLY! NEGOTIABLE PRICE! SELLING NOW!
    By Broadleaf12 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-01-2013, 08:50 AM
  3. [WTS] Selling Minecraft Accounts 0.35cents a peice! PAYPAL ONLY! CHEAP!!
    By rayray91096 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:06 AM