Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    lxMN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2

    Selling cheap acc. Has cap guns and 1 megacap

    Willing to sell my acc for 30$ or highest bidder
    Skype is lxMNdemon
    Contact me if you have any other questions
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    AVA_140717_113348_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

    AVA_140928_120114_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

    AVA_140928_120118_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

    AVA_140928_120122_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

    AVA_140928_120124_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  

    AVA_140928_120126_[ 0, 0, 0][0][]_00.jpg  


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lxMN For This Useful Post:

    dryphez (10-16-2014),Myel3onl3on (10-13-2014)

  3. #2
    lxMN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Would also be willing to take CSGO Skins.

  4. #3
    lxMN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Bump...taking highest offers for this account

  5. #4
    blad00x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    hi i got some cs go skin to trade for this account

  6. #5
    lxMN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Whats your steam so we can talk details

  7. #6
    lxMN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    I AM NOT USING TV so you can see the account. Last time i did that, i got scammed, so if you want to tv dont bother contacting me then.

  8. #7
    pandahaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lxMN View Post
    I AM NOT USING TV so you can see the account. Last time i did that, i got scammed, so if you want to tv dont bother contacting me then.
    What do you mean by TV? Do you mean screensharing? I don't see how doing that would get you scammed unless you put in screen share while putting in the info.... Refusing to screenshare is actually pretty suspicious

  9. #8
    lxMN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by pandahaho View Post
    What do you mean by TV? Do you mean screensharing? I don't see how doing that would get you scammed unless you put in screen share while putting in the info.... Refusing to screenshare is actually pretty suspicious
    I know it seems suspicious but i TV'd someone and they had a key log or something, and he somehow stole my account, i never gave him the password..

  10. #9
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by lxMN View Post
    I know it seems suspicious but i TV'd someone and they had a key log or something, and he somehow stole my account, i never gave him the password..
    Use this instead: https://join.me/

    It's a browser based screensharing software that won't let the other party click on your computer or anything of the kind.

  11. #10
    lxMN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hckzorpt View Post
    Use this instead: https://join.me/

    It's a browser based screensharing software that won't let the other party click on your computer or anything of the kind.
    Alright thanks for the help

  12. #11
    koruppT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lxMN View Post
    I AM NOT USING TV so you can see the account. Last time i did that, i got scammed, so if you want to tv dont bother contacting me then.
    Same thing happened with me, the person wanted to use Teamviewer to see the account invetory, he saw the aeria username and some how got the password. He hacked the account or something like that.

  13. #12
    lxMN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by koruppT View Post
    Same thing happened with me, the person wanted to use Teamviewer to see the account invetory, he saw the aeria username and some how got the password. He hacked the account or something like that.
    Just use Skype screen viewer it works out, already have the account logged it.

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] Selling captain 1 with Cap guns And FR-F2
    By .NEGA in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2014, 08:17 AM
  2. [WTS] Selling High Rank Acc with loads of AP Caps Guns And Rare Skin Guns
    By BangBig in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-14-2013, 04:23 PM
  3. selling cf acc really good guns and price
    By nikostsibis in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 07:18 AM