Thread: Awesome account

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    CookieMeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Talking Awesome account

    Hello i pissed of from aeria so i decide to sell my major 1st account
    he have mega redticket and bluetickes guns
    62 weapons
    9 pistols
    have 2 prem red wine

    the account come's with real email and password of the account
    OMM or u go first
    paypal only!!!
    skype :nevo9703

    i'm nevo1997 old member of mpgh idk why i got bann here.... somone scammed me so i didnt update the theard but i got the account back and its ready for sell again

  2. #2
    idekwat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    >sold the account once
    >still has access to it

    nice try kid

    this kid is a scammer, selling you the acc and seinding in a ticket that he lost the account

  3. #3
    CookieMeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by idekwat View Post
    >sold the account once
    >still has access to it

    nice try kid

    this kid is a scammer, selling you the acc and seinding in a ticket that he lost the account
    go away kid, stfu i didnt sold it someone added "an a omm" that he was scammer i didnt knew he was scammer i knew him as a offical middle man but then i checked at the List of Middleman Impersonations and he was there and he changed the email and password after 2 weeks that i talked with aeria i finally got it back so go away

  4. #4
    idekwat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    w/e, dont trust this trashbag, he's a scamming douche.

  5. #5
    CookieMeow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by idekwat View Post
    w/e, dont trust this trashbag, he's a scamming douche.
    I have question for mr. Genius why would I say i sold it and got the account back? Then no one will but from me i said someone scammed me... Just get a life and go away, i never sold this account its just got scammed. You dont know me so how you know if I'm scammer or not?

  6. #6
    idekwat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMeow View Post
    I have question for mr. Genius why would I say i sold it and got the account back? Then no one will but from me i said someone scammed me... Just get a life and go away, i never sold this account its just got scammed. You dont know me so how you know if I'm scammer or not?
    how did ya get it back? f0kn scammer gtfo.

Similar Threads

  1. [PAYPAL] Selling a VERY AWESOME ACCOUNT
    By csaba4567 in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. im selling 3 awesome accounts !!!
    By -FAIL- in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 05:50 AM
  3. Selling Awesome Account!
    By /)arkness in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 11:05 PM
  4. WTS> Awesome Account. CA ( NA)
    By /)arkness in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 07:44 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 01:53 PM