Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine

    Red face few Good accounts for sale for fair Prices

    Hello guys!
    I have few accounts that i am not using lately and wanted to sell them! good accounts and cheap imo- prices are near the account:
    I accept paysafe or paypal
    You go first or use OMM

    Listed here are the accounts' ranks, win/loss, kill/death, euros, AP also the price and the screenshots of inventory:

    1:
    master sgt. 2nd
    SD=1.21 ( low ik)
    360/287 w/L
    120k euros
    200 AP
    Price 50$

    screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/X0ruJ

    2:
    2nd Lt. 1st class
    SD=2
    400/260 W/L
    40K euro
    4 AP
    Price 40$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/fNaaU

    3:
    master sgt 3rd class
    SD=1.4
    290/220 W/L
    20k euro

    Price 25$
    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/ZEiCT

    4:
    captain 3rd class
    SD=2
    540/190 W/L
    22k euros
    20 AP

    Price 35$
    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/AIJOT

    5:
    sgt 1st
    24/17 W/L
    SD=1.8
    22k Euros

    Price 15$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/Tem0j

    6:
    sgt 5th class
    134/88 W/L
    SD=1.5
    24K euro

    Price 20$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/s2z88

    7:

    sgt 2nd class
    94/68 W/L
    SD-1.8
    23K euros
    200 AP - still did not spend for first time - so u still can get the welcome package!!

    Price=25$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/vT9rV

    8:
    sgt. 3rd class
    190/100 W/L
    SD=2
    21K euros

    Price=20$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/62gD0

    9:
    Master Sgt. 1st class
    270/160 W/L
    SD=1.9
    24K Euros
    30 AP

    Price= 35$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/EYIxU

    10:
    sgt 1st class
    65/45 W/L
    SD=1.4
    24K euros
    200 AP- bought AP for first time and still did not spend so u can get welcome package if u spend any AP

    Price=12$
    screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/Ok0Cc


    you can contact me here or on skyper- Ali.Nassar.81 i am a little busy so it might take a bit of time till i respond. but if you are not serious then don't bother contacting me!
    prices are not final might be a little bit change
    more accounts will be listed later if those are gone.


    Notice: first succsessful sell will get a gift - account with sw1911 behari
    Last edited by reeaper; 11-18-2014 at 01:45 PM.

  2. #2
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    first account sold- account number 5- predator and thompson account

  3. #3
    JancoSttylle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Account with M1A1 Thompson + AK47 Predator sold @ JancoSttylle
    This guy is a trusted guy verry good i bought this account you need to go first but he's trusted

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JancoSttylle For This Useful Post:

    reeaper (11-28-2014)

  5. #4
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    bumpppppppppppp

  6. #5
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    bumpp! now i am available on skype! i was busey those few days at work sry for not responding for all who sent requests!

  7. #6
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    account 1 and 4 sold..
    Last edited by reeaper; 11-28-2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: error

  8. #7
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    account 8 gone

    so far accounts 1, 4,5,8 gone!

  9. #8
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    account 2 Sold!

    so far accounts 1, 2, 4, 5, 8 are sold!
    for some reason no one wants the behari account!! it is for free really! if ur the next buyer just request it already!?

  10. #9
    mgracias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Innocent

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by reeaper View Post
    Hello guys!
    I have few accounts that i am not using lately and wanted to sell them! good accounts and cheap imo- prices are near the account:
    I accept paysafe or paypal
    You go first or use OMM

    Listed here are the accounts' ranks, win/loss, kill/death, euros, AP also the price and the screenshots of inventory:

    1:
    master sgt. 2nd
    SD=1.21 ( low ik)
    360/287 w/L
    120k euros
    200 AP
    Price 50$

    screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/X0ruJ

    2:
    2nd Lt. 1st class
    SD=2
    400/260 W/L
    40K euro
    4 AP
    Price 40$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/fNaaU

    3:
    master sgt 3rd class
    SD=1.4
    290/220 W/L
    20k euro

    Price 25$
    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/ZEiCT

    4:
    captain 3rd class
    SD=2
    540/190 W/L
    22k euros
    20 AP

    Price 35$
    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/AIJOT

    5:
    sgt 1st
    24/17 W/L
    SD=1.8
    22k Euros

    Price 15$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/Tem0j

    6:
    sgt 5th class
    134/88 W/L
    SD=1.5
    24K euro

    Price 20$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/s2z88

    7:

    sgt 2nd class
    94/68 W/L
    SD-1.8
    23K euros
    200 AP - still did not spend for first time - so u still can get the welcome package!!

    Price=25$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/vT9rV

    8:
    sgt. 3rd class
    190/100 W/L
    SD=2
    21K euros

    Price=20$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/62gD0

    9:
    Master Sgt. 1st class
    270/160 W/L
    SD=1.9
    24K Euros
    30 AP

    Price= 35$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/EYIxU

    10:
    sgt 1st class
    65/45 W/L
    SD=1.4
    24K euros
    200 AP- bought AP for first time and still did not spend so u can get welcome package if u spend any AP

    Price=12$
    screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/Ok0Cc


    you can contact me here or on skyper- Ali.Nassar.81 i am a little busy so it might take a bit of time till i respond. but if you are not serious then don't bother contacting me!
    prices are not final might be a little bit change
    more accounts will be listed later if those are gone.


    Notice: first succsessful sell will get a gift - account with sw1911 behari

    Hi guys,
    Before all he's a trusted seller you just need to give him a chance you won't be dissapointed, I bought 2 accs number 3 and 10 and also won the account with the free pistol thanks a lot bro hope you sell the rest of them

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mgracias For This Useful Post:

    reeaper (11-29-2014)

  12. #10
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by mgracias View Post
    Hi guys,
    Before all he's a trusted seller you just need to give him a chance you won't be dissapointed, I bought 2 accs number 3 and 10 and also won the account with the free pistol thanks a lot bro hope you sell the rest of them
    thanks and you welcome! hope you enjoy the accounts!

  13. #11
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    just to add:

    all buyers went first and they got their accounts! hope u all enjoy them! so far accounts 1-5, 8, 10 sold!

    accounts left for sale are:
    6:
    sgt 5th class
    134/88 W/L
    SD=1.5
    24K euro

    Price 20$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/s2z88

    7:

    sgt 2nd class
    94/68 W/L
    SD-1.8
    23K euros
    200 AP - still did not spend for first time - so u still can get the welcome package!!

    Price=25$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/vT9rV

    9:
    Master Sgt. 1st class
    270/160 W/L
    SD=1.9
    24K Euros
    30 AP

    Price= 35$

    Screenshots:
    http://imgur.com/a/EYIxU

  14. #12
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    correction!!
    got Scammed QQ:

    Accounts 1,2,4.. seems i trusted the wrong guy! i got fooled by that old paypal stupid scam fake invoice method! the scammer names on skype:
    his profile name for now is : Maxwel ( when we talked and made the deal his name was mhmd) , Skype name mhmd.h.a.28
    his other skype name is SteelSlash, Skype name live:mpghmhmd
    it show that he is form USA but i doubt it! probably some scammer from here in the middle east!

    his paypal Address:
    <font color="#0000FF"><font size="7"...</font></font>

    his full name on paypal:
    4103 Sherman Street
    Hiawatha, KS 66434
    United States
    Phone: 303-788-4773
    dennisreid@gustr.com

    so be careful!
    Last edited by reeaper; 12-01-2014 at 04:44 AM.
    vouches:

    Quote Originally Posted by JancoSttylle View Post
    Account with M1A1 Thompson + AK47 Predator sold @ JancoSttylle
    This guy is a trusted guy verry good i bought this account you need to go first but he's trusted
    Quote Originally Posted by mgracias View Post
    Hi guys,
    Before all he's a trusted seller you just need to give him a chance you won't be dissapointed, I bought 2 accs number 3 and 10 and also won the account with the free pistol thanks a lot bro hope you sell the rest of them
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinie View Post
    Bought from him. great seller
    Quote Originally Posted by casasemcanoa View Post
    +1 vouch for this guy...legit!!!

  15. #13
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    well i found the hackers address and full real name and phone number! should i share the info here?
    vouches:

    Quote Originally Posted by JancoSttylle View Post
    Account with M1A1 Thompson + AK47 Predator sold @ JancoSttylle
    This guy is a trusted guy verry good i bought this account you need to go first but he's trusted
    Quote Originally Posted by mgracias View Post
    Hi guys,
    Before all he's a trusted seller you just need to give him a chance you won't be dissapointed, I bought 2 accs number 3 and 10 and also won the account with the free pistol thanks a lot bro hope you sell the rest of them
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinie View Post
    Bought from him. great seller
    Quote Originally Posted by casasemcanoa View Post
    +1 vouch for this guy...legit!!!

  16. #14
    lmsms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    willing to buy nº 9! do you have any other accs?

  17. #15
    reeaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    658
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by lmsms View Post
    willing to buy nº 9! do you have any other accs?
    accounts 6,7,9 are available! hopefully i will be able to get the stolen accounts back!

    the 9 th is good account!

    what ur looking for? and how u willing to pay?
    vouches:

    Quote Originally Posted by JancoSttylle View Post
    Account with M1A1 Thompson + AK47 Predator sold @ JancoSttylle
    This guy is a trusted guy verry good i bought this account you need to go first but he's trusted
    Quote Originally Posted by mgracias View Post
    Hi guys,
    Before all he's a trusted seller you just need to give him a chance you won't be dissapointed, I bought 2 accs number 3 and 10 and also won the account with the free pistol thanks a lot bro hope you sell the rest of them
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinie View Post
    Bought from him. great seller
    Quote Originally Posted by casasemcanoa View Post
    +1 vouch for this guy...legit!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WTS] A.V.A account for sale [Put your price in]
    By Univerzal in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2013, 02:44 PM
  2. Steam account for sale (for the right price)
    By rquao in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 11:34 AM
  3. ACCOUNT FOR SALE FOR 25K NX
    By imtrojan in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 09:09 AM
  4. yet another rs account for sale for a CA account!
    By torment warrior in forum Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 05:49 PM