View Poll Results: Which one you preffer?

Voters
647. This poll is closed
  • MW3

    349 53.94%
  • BF3 FTW!!!

    266 41.11%
  • None.. both suck..

    19 2.94%
  • Other game (post it)

    13 2.01%

Thread: BF3 or MW3?

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 339
  1. #181
    Neechan''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HI !
    Posts
    5,723
    Reputation
    122
    Thanks
    1,318
    Modern Warfare 3

  2. #182
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,537
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Is this thread still alive...
    O,o

    I get both.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #183
    aerrow107's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    302
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Fine
    mw3 forever!

  4. #184
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hmm.. I didn't expect this thing to be still alive.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  5. #185
    aagibcheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    22
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/174-battle...g-bf3-mw3.html

    There they say BF3, here they say MW3.

    Created By ; t3can

  6. #186
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    If we conbine the polls.. MW3 would still lead by 17 votes.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  7. #187
    Locke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bergen, Norway
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    67
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I'm not shocked.

  8. #188
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Minecraft and MW3

  9. #189
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,431
    My Mood
    Blah
    I would've voted for both games



  10. #190
    lockdown6435's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DayZ Forum Babysitter
    Posts
    1,369
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    5,639
    My Mood
    Tired
    It's obvious that Battlefield 3 will be superior in most ways. They have updated the Frostbite engine to finally allow complete destruction of all objects, where as modern warfare is sticking with the same engine. Here's the only few new things to expect in Modern Warfare 3 - Updated Skins (Yet mostly same weapons, you don't believe me? Go look at confirmed weapons on the CoD wiki), New Maps, and new overpowered weapon(s) (IE: Smart Grenade Launcher). I will not lie, Modern Warfare 3 campaign will probably be better, just because they're always so controversial and somewhat addicting. Though, when you advertise "different levels (I'm on the 3rd floor, you're on the 7th) and that's the best you can do, I'm disappointed. For multiplayer, Battlefield 3 will be the best hands down, because there aren't really any highly overpowered guns, much larger maps, vehicle warfare, mature community, and the more team-based operations. Modern Warfare 3 will be the exact same experience as Modern Warfare 2, just with different looks here and there and different maps. I know i'm posting this in the Modern Warfare 3 section and am asking for flmaing for suggesting that Battlefield 3 will be better, but it will be, and just because you're a call of duty fanboy doesn't make me wrong, remember that.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

  11. #191
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    ^Can we get over the whole "hurp derp engine r better cause new" argument? If its not broke, do not fix it. The id based engines may not be heavy hitters in the GFX department, but they are some of the most optimized, smoothest, and well built engines out there. Not counting BO because only 3arc could mess something up like that.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  12. #192
    miki08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,428
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i want to play mw3 only to know the end (i hope it's the end of modern warfare)
    -

  13. #193
    lockdown6435's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DayZ Forum Babysitter
    Posts
    1,369
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    5,639
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    ^Can we get over the whole "hurp derp engine r better cause new" argument? If its not broke, do not fix it. The id based engines may not be heavy hitters in the GFX department, but they are some of the most optimized, smoothest, and well built engines out there. Not counting BO because only 3arc could mess something up like that.
    If it ain't the best, then keep working on it And frostbite wasn't broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by VindictusMods
    I'll just change my IP, and I have all your IP's guys. So watch it. I may hack or put a virus in ur computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221
    Injecting in the lobby gets you directly banned. Thats my secret deal with Battleye, I let them have the people who can't read the instructions and they don't ban the others in return.

  14. #194
    nickandtom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Worried
    bfbc3 is betterxD

  15. #195
    blazer411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SoupX View Post
    Battlefield is more a strategic game than mw3 and mw3 is better for close quarter action...
    uhh cqb? uhh thats why theres snipers O_O

    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    It's obvious that Battlefield 3 will be superior in most ways. They have updated the Frostbite engine to finally allow complete destruction of all objects, where as modern warfare is sticking with the same engine. Here's the only few new things to expect in Modern Warfare 3 - Updated Skins (Yet mostly same weapons, you don't believe me? Go look at confirmed weapons on the CoD wiki), New Maps, and new overpowered weapon(s) (IE: Smart Grenade Launcher). I will not lie, Modern Warfare 3 campaign will probably be better, just because they're always so controversial and somewhat addicting. Though, when you advertise "different levels (I'm on the 3rd floor, you're on the 7th) and that's the best you can do, I'm disappointed. For multiplayer, Battlefield 3 will be the best hands down, because there aren't really any highly overpowered guns, much larger maps, vehicle warfare, mature community, and the more team-based operations. Modern Warfare 3 will be the exact same experience as Modern Warfare 2, just with different looks here and there and different maps. I know i'm posting this in the Modern Warfare 3 section and am asking for flmaing for suggesting that Battlefield 3 will be better, but it will be, and just because you're a call of duty fanboy doesn't make me wrong, remember that.
    if some ppl are COD fanboys ur definitely a BF3 fanboy but both of the games arent even released yet and ur starting to talk about it like u played it already both look pretty sick and if u think one game is better thats fine its ur opinion after all right?
    Last edited by blazer411; 07-10-2011 at 10:55 PM.

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast