View Poll Results: Which one you preffer?

Voters
647. This poll is closed
  • MW3

    349 53.94%
  • BF3 FTW!!!

    266 41.11%
  • None.. both suck..

    19 2.94%
  • Other game (post it)

    13 2.01%

Thread: BF3 or MW3?

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 339
  1. #196
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,316
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused
    MW3 All the way, somehow i think BF3 Will screw up pretty bad, and COD has been a VERY long lasting Franchise.


    MSN ejjeff2@hotmail.com
    Skype Ejjeff255

  2. #197
    F L  Y 's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I want both

  3. #198
    ydocsmada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hiding from CIA
    Posts
    1,419
    Reputation
    141
    Thanks
    131
    My Mood
    Mellow
    bf3, already preordered.. couple months ago actually
    No longer fear the razor guarding my heel.


  4. #199
    Snowdog-10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    CoD Rock... BF2 Suck seriously So I think Battel Field 3 would be the same no offended to B.F Fans. Call of Duty Story are better.... I Hope Call of Duty Modern.W 3 Ghost still alive...
    Last edited by Snowdog-10; 07-19-2011 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Missing Sentence
    "We boil at different degrees"

  5. #200
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirledpeas View Post
    MW3 All the way, somehow i think BF3 Will screw up pretty bad, and COD has been a VERY long lasting Franchise.
    Battlefield is longer

  6. #201
    loopy85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Personally, I think MW3 is probably gonna be like every other CoD. Which of course means it's gonna sell ridiculously well. As for BF3, I honestly haven't really looked into it yet, so I'm not gonna vote against either side.
    Last edited by loopy85; 07-19-2011 at 11:10 AM.

  7. #202
    Edvardas96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    500
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by nickandtom View Post
    bfbc3 is betterxD
    its not Bad Company 3 its Battlefield 3, stupid kid...
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

  8. #203
    Ore0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    i vote both but wtf no option for both bf3 & mw3?

  9. #204
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdown6435 View Post
    If it ain't the best, then keep working on it And frostbite wasn't broken.
    No, you dont. And I never said the frostbite engine was broken. The IWengine is based off a build of an idtech engine, making it essentially an idtech engine game. The idengine is one of the best engines out there for FPS games, considering that it not only has pretty good graphics, but is very smooth and can run on many computers.

    All that useless graphical shit that only makes the game look good at first glance that every one keeps saying is the reason why the frostbite engine is so good is utterly useless and at times annoying when actually trying to play. Destruction is nice, but would not fit in a CoD game in any way.

    So if you ask me, the ability to be able to play the game on an every day computer at somewhat-not-amazing graphics much beats out a game that looks really nice but requires a really nice computer to play on anything but shit graphics. Even if you can cut down trees and make holes in walls.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #205
    Zack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wonderful World of MPGH.
    Posts
    4,922
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    798
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Hard choice though.

  11. #206
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    No, you dont. And I never said the frostbite engine was broken. The IWengine is based off a build of an idtech engine, making it essentially an idtech engine game. The idengine is one of the best engines out there for FPS games, considering that it not only has pretty good graphics, but is very smooth and can run on many computers.

    All that useless graphical shit that only makes the game look good at first glance that every one keeps saying is the reason why the frostbite engine is so good is utterly useless and at times annoying when actually trying to play. Destruction is nice, but would not fit in a CoD game in any way.

    So if you ask me, the ability to be able to play the game on an every day computer at somewhat-not-amazing graphics much beats out a game that looks really nice but requires a really nice computer to play on anything but shit graphics. Even if you can cut down trees and make holes in walls.
    Well said. That's exactly what I've been trying to say all along.

  12. #207
    MrDutchTutorial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Area 51, America
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    No offense but, when you post a Poll here, everyone vote's for MW3, and it's the same for for BF3





    MPGH!

  13. #208
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDutchTutorial View Post
    No offense but, when you post a Poll here, everyone vote's for MW3, and it's the same for for BF3
    As B4M pointed out earlier, it was made in another section and BF3 won, but MW3 still came ahead by some number of votes.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  14. #209
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    592
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDutchTutorial View Post
    No offense but, when you post a Poll here, everyone vote's for MW3, and it's the same for for BF3
    you should do one in general .

  15. #210
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,560
    Reputation
    2912
    Thanks
    5,336
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus . View Post
    you should do one in general .
    They get closed straight away in general.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast