View Poll Results: IS MW3 WORTH GETTING?

Voters
49. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    37 75.51%
  • NO

    12 24.49%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33
  1. #16
    nesakysiu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my house o_o
    Posts
    638
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Blah
    Absolutely not, I played it and it's boring as shit, the graphics are shit, the gameplay is shit, the developers are shit, everything is shit.
    SHITTY SHIT
    .












    .

  2. #17
    chaney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    Nope. Battlefield 3 is much better than modern warfare 3 (or should I say Modern warfare 2.5)
    you are stupid like all other trolls. Mw3 is similar, yes. but what game isnt similar to its predecessor. Sc2 is EXACTLY the same as Sc1, Bfbc2 is the same as bfbc1 exept slightly improved graphics. In every CoD released idiots always have to rage about something: CODMW1-Juggernaught.
    CoDMw2- Noobtubes...
    CoDWaW- Shit game...
    CoDBo- Last stand/chance
    Mw3- HURR DURR ITS THE SAME THING AS MW2

    wonder what you trolls will think of next time.

  3. #18
    rkaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    OPEN RIGHT NOW!! <--- ADD MPGHRKAF
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    1,632
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    just download the cracked version play some survival and u will know if it worth it or not, everyone's opinion is diffrent so there is no telling if u like the game or not. Unless u try it out first.

  4. #19
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by chaney View Post
    you are stupid like all other trolls. Mw3 is similar, yes. but what game isnt similar to its predecessor. Sc2 is EXACTLY the same as Sc1, Bfbc2 is the same as bfbc1 exept slightly improved graphics. In every CoD released idiots always have to rage about something: CODMW1-Juggernaught.
    CoDMw2- Noobtubes...
    CoDWaW- Shit game...
    CoDBo- Last stand/chance
    Mw3- HURR DURR ITS THE SAME THING AS MW2

    wonder what you trolls will think of next time.
    80% of the MW3 engine is copy pasted from IW4 and on some crashes it will even say that MW2 has stopped working.. stop being such a whining fanboy..

    There's some pros and cons with that.. for example; I can start working on hacks without even buying the game and just fill in the blanks when I get a russian key :3
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 11-12-2011 at 07:27 PM.

  5. #20
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,435
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    I have both
    Mw3 and BF3
    and i find Mw3 much more fun to play
    BF3 has to large maps and is kinda boring ( in my opinion )
    MW3 has that quick gameplay again ( and I like that )
    Yeah, BF3 is lonely as fuck if you aren't playing with like a group of friends.

    Aleks, Ravi, Dave

  6. #21
    jack789789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
    Nope. Battlefield 3 is much better than modern warfare 3 (or should I say Modern warfare 2.5)
    Obviously ur a bf geek. And I believe that 2.5 is a good name for it since it rly didn't change much since mw2... now did it? Still I'd say counter-strike<battlefield 3> Modern Warfare 2> Modern Warfare 3. Its very very worth buying for. Poison... you shouldn't listen to him... since I bet he didn't actually play MW3.... While i played every mw3 and bf3... after 30 minutes of gameplay i decided to sell bf3... even though i mw3 didn't even came out yet... So what I mean is... Its very boring..... to me.... opinion....

  7. #22
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jack789789 View Post
    Obviously ur a bf geek. And I believe that 2.5 is a good name for it since it rly didn't change much since mw2... now did it? Still I'd say counter-strike<battlefield 3> Modern Warfare 2> Modern Warfare 3. Its very very worth buying for. Poison... you shouldn't listen to him... since I bet he didn't actually play MW3.... While i played every mw3 and bf3... after 30 minutes of gameplay i decided to sell bf3... even though i mw3 didn't even came out yet... So what I mean is... Its very boring..... to me.... opinion....
    HUEHEHEHEHEHEHE

  8. #23
    distiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I know bf3 is better but so far i had more fun with this shit addon for mw2 I'm loving mw3 (2.5) whateva
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

  9. #24
    lolsociety's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    2
    with a texture hack it's pure LOLZ

  10. #25
    iSnipez-PC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a box
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Bored
    IMO i thought MW3 was an excellent game, but when i just joined a match the proficiency of the game is low, it's nearly the same as mw2! The lag is so unbearable that i want to return my game. Infinityward projects are just low. I regret buying it

  11. #26
    jack789789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post


    HUEHEHEHEHEHEHE
    technically counter-strike is snd for cods.

  12. #27
    jack789789's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnipez-PC View Post
    IMO i thought MW3 was an excellent game, but when i just joined a match the proficiency of the game is low, it's nearly the same as mw2! The lag is so unbearable that i want to return my game. Infinityward projects are just low. I regret buying it
    Did your pc or what so eva lag when you played BF3? It lags more than mw3 you know.

  13. #28
    brotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    yes. it's worth paying for.

  14. #29
    cursing85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    home
    Posts
    139
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Bored
    played single player some mission and i think i will buy it

  15. #30
    Xizors's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    570
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by jack789789 View Post
    Did your pc or what so eva lag when you played BF3? It lags more than mw3 you know.
    Lol, BF3 doesnt lag more than MW3, MW3 still has the shitty host system which makes you end up in a game half the time with a host that just pwns while all the other players lag like hell.

    And do not double post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Is this video card worth what I payed for
    By EPiC32 in forum General
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 08:05 PM
  2. Combat Arms not at a standard worth paying for...
    By mrboomkat in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 06:16 AM
  3. will pay for there.com hack
    By supatanka in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2008, 05:50 PM
  4. Paying for hacks!
    By 9sam1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:40 AM
  5. Paying For Server Emu
    By 9sam1 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-23-2006, 10:43 PM

Tags for this Thread