Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32
  1. #16
    Furyhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    @Jorndel, there's been a lot of people releasing texture hacks for MW3. Would you happen to have the iwi and dds converters, since the MW2 and CoD4 ones don't seem to work? That'd be a cool release.

  2. #17
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Furyhunter View Post
    @Jorndel, there's been a lot of people releasing texture hacks for MW3. Would you happen to have the iwi and dds converters, since the MW2 and CoD4 ones don't seem to work? That'd be a cool release.
    @Furyhunter
    Erm, I suppose the converters in the MW2 section is working.

    But I suppose you just don't see that it converts.
    The files replace and you won't have the old once.

    So I suppose there is not problem with the converters.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #18
    conanspy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    maybe killstreak hack,..
    like you can get pave low in 4 kills
    or
    class hack.. assault strike on Specialist : so i can get assault strike package when im using specialist

  4. #19
    NooR123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany,Düsseldorf
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,421
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by conanspy View Post
    maybe killstreak hack,..
    like you can get pave low in 4 kills
    or
    class hack.. assault strike on Specialist : so i can get assault strike package when im using specialist
    We have tested this,and it worked only Optically , so not working.
    I think its saved server side , but we are looking.

  5. #20
    jyyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    453
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Can you make a nice stat changer?

    Reason: My stats need it :P

    That would be nice, not like gibson's it is buggy :P
    Thats almost baws!

  6. #21
    NooR123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany,Düsseldorf
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,421
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by jyyt View Post
    Can you make a nice stat changer?

    Reason: My stats need it :P

    That would be nice, not like gibson's it is buggy :P
    Look at lolbie's

  7. #22
    jyyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    453
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by NooR123 View Post
    Look at lolbie's
    Does lolbie have a stat changer? I have only seen a unlocker and trainer :P
    Thats almost baws!

  8. #23
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, there will come one soon.

    As some of you know.
    There is an update for MPGH MW3 soon.

    So there will be an release maybe this week or next week.
    Depend on how fast we work.
    For they who wonder:
    @jimmys96 is in this project
    @lolbie is also in
    @Jorndel is also in. (I started and got lolbie in, and then jimmys96)

    There will be NO preview. So just wait for it to come.
    Just something for you to know.

    There will be something that will be useful for almost every MW3 Hack User

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #24
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Well, there will come one soon.

    As some of you know.
    There is an update for MPGH MW3 soon.

    So there will be an release maybe this week or next week.
    Depend on how fast we work.
    For they who wonder:
    @jimmys96 is in this project
    @lolbie is also in
    @Jorndel is also in. (I started and got lolbie in, and then jimmys96)

    There will be NO preview. So just wait for it to come.
    Just something for you to know.

    There will be something that will be useful for almost every MW3 Hack User
    so I joined you?

    Maybe we started together ?
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  10. #25
    TeamDarkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You!
    Posts
    307
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,371
    My New Year Request :

    New Quickscope Script , with Rightmouse Button & Better Accuracy ( as easy ,userfriendly .exe)
    Autoknife Script ( as easy ,userfriendly .exe)

    looking forward to may see 1 or both requested hacks


    Jorndel did a lot of apps for us , Lolbie isnt it time for you? just lean back listen to ya fav. music and iam sure you can handle this in under 30 min.
    Last edited by TeamDarkness; 01-01-2012 at 10:46 AM.

  11. #26
    NooR123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany,Düsseldorf
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,421
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamDarkness View Post
    My New Year Request :

    New Quickscope Script , with Rightmouse Button & Better Accuracy ( as easy ,userfriendly .exe)
    Autoknife Script ( as easy ,userfriendly .exe)

    looking forward to may see 1 or both requested hacks


    Jorndel did a lot of apps for us , Lolbie isnt it time for you? just lean back listen to ya fav. music and iam sure you can handle this in under 30 min.
    Im going to make the QuickScope Script
    Maybe i release it today or tomorrow

  12. #27
    TeamDarkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You!
    Posts
    307
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,371
    Good Thx . btw i would like today

  13. #28
    NooR123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany,Düsseldorf
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,421
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamDarkness View Post
    Good Thx . btw i would like today
    And you will get it today,give me your Steam Name for more infos

  14. #29
    conanspy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i have another request
    can you make SilentShoot Script.. im very need it with RMB ( Right Mouse Button )

  15. #30
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post


    so I joined you?

    Maybe we started together ?
    The idea was mine
    I asked if you wanted to do it with me

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. When/were can you request a name change?
    By ZeroTroubles in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 03:58 PM
  2. I request you my Idea.
    By Lyoto Machida in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. [Help] Program hangs when using web requests?[Solved]
    By master131 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 02:26 AM
  4. you requesters look :D
    By kingaki2k4 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2010, 10:04 PM
  5. Before you request or release a mod...
    By Dr.Dental in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 03:05 AM