Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

G18s Dead ? i think NOT sir.

i duno who this beast is but hes damn sexy if i say so my self

Thanks
    So they may be good while camping in a closed area, but lets put them up against the FMG's at long range.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    fmgs are worse at range tbh they have alot more recoil and the speed of fire makes it virtually impossible to reaim while firing at long distance if someone prones your as good as dead. where as g18s - mp9s are god like at both

Thanks
    I fail to see it. I have gotten more than enough cross map kills with burst fire on the FMG's to know that pretty much no matter what they do, they will die. Unless they have lightning fast aim or already had the jump on you.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Activision announced "akimbo" is being extremely nerfed cause they r overpowered

here is proof

Robert Bowling sheds some light on whats being fixed and re-balanced in Modern Warfare 3 this week.

Infinity Wards creative strategist, Robert Bowling, reveals that there is an "update" in the works for Modern Warfare 3. Robert assures that the akimbo FMGs will be getting some re-balancing in a new update this week. Its worth noting that at the moment the dual FMGs are indeed overpowered when compared to any other secondaries. Bowling also touched on the rank loss problem explaining if you ever get knocked back to menus with an error, it stops writing stats, you should restart your console for fresh connection. He went on to promise this [rank loss issue] will be addressed in the next update to prevent it from ever happening so you dont have to worry about it.

On a different note, some players are claiming that they are getting banned for no apparent reason. Bowling explained that when players are reported, theres a team dedicated to verify these reports and no one is banned blindly simply by being reported

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by irocksman View Post
    Activision announced "akimbo" is being extremely nerfed cause they r overpowered

here is proof

Robert Bowling sheds some light on whats being fixed and re-balanced in Modern Warfare 3 this week.

Infinity Wards creative strategist, Robert Bowling, reveals that there is an "update" in the works for Modern Warfare 3. Robert assures that the akimbo FMGs will be getting some re-balancing in a new update this week. Its worth noting that at the moment the dual FMGs are indeed overpowered when compared to any other secondaries. Bowling also touched on the rank loss problem explaining if you ever get knocked back to menus with an error, it stops writing stats, you should restart your console for fresh connection. He went on to promise this [rank loss issue] will be addressed in the next update to prevent it from ever happening so you dont have to worry about it.

On a different note, some players are claiming that they are getting banned for no apparent reason. Bowling explained that when players are reported, theres a team dedicated to verify these reports and no one is banned blindly simply by being reported
    Just watch this will only be done for console Mw3 players.

Thanks
    All I see on that video is a horribly stupid team getting owned by a camper...
    fmg9s are still better than the new g18s, and probably the old g18s too

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yes because the title of the video clearly says G18s > FMGS ALWYAS FOREVER

I didnt say they was better and i didnt say i was playing against the best team ever and i went rambo style and took em all out
    i showed that g18s are still a good gun to use and that was it.

Thanks
    Nobody said you said that, but when you get offered a million dollars and a free BJ, or just a BJ, why would you take the clearly lesser option?
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low