Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    SteveBenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    More Hacks I use the easier?

    Hey I am using about 4-5 hacks that are said to be "Undetectable" but I was wondering if the more hacks I use, the easier it is for me to get banned?
    Last edited by SteveBenz; 03-25-2012 at 12:55 AM.

  2. #2
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    VAC bans the second time it detects a hack within 2 weeks. "a hack", it doesn't matter how many you use. What matters is, if they are detected or undetected. Many so called undetected hacks are very detected... people just get confused because VAC bans mostly are delayed, and they don't know which hack got them banned.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nachos For This Useful Post:

    SteveBenz (03-25-2012)

  4. #3
    SteveBenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    VAC bans the second time it detects a hack within 2 weeks. "a hack", it doesn't matter how many you use. What matters is, if they are detected or undetected. Many so called undetected hacks are very detected... people just get confused because VAC bans mostly are delayed, and they don't know which hack got them banned.
    Ow.
    I think I will stop hacking.
    Does hacking on IWNet have anything to do with steam? e.g. I get banned on IWNet, can I still play on Steam?

    P.S. Can I add you on Steam and Skype?

  5. #4
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBenz View Post
    Ow.
    I think I will stop hacking.
    Does hacking on IWNet have anything to do with steam? e.g. I get banned on IWNet, can I still play on Steam?

    P.S. Can I add you on Steam and Skype?
    You get banned on both-.-

  6. #5
    SteveBenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    You get banned on both-.-
    So if I get banned on IWNet I also get banned on steam?
    that's weird

  7. #6
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveBenz View Post
    So if I get banned on IWNet I also get banned on steam?
    that's weird
    You can't get banned from Steam. The different games have different Anti-Cheat systems and you get banned seperately.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

Similar Threads

  1. How do I create a menu for my hack? And add more hacks? I used Cn's tut for hacks.
    By calvinchau309 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 09:50 PM
  2. A Guide on How to Effectively Use the Pub. Hack
    By RSMEyre in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 08:20 AM
  3. how do u use the hacks
    By acridgunner in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 04:16 PM
  4. Just in case you use the Console Administrator Hack...
    By Rocker1989 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 10:05 AM
  5. Can u use the gain experience hack with 1 player
    By mjt20mik in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2006, 03:20 AM