Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,538
    My Mood
    Angelic

    What would you guys want...

    Well, mainly I focus most of my time here as some of you might have noticed.

    But lately there have been very little to do.

    So my question is:

    1: What do you guys want?
    2: Is there anything we as "staff" for CoD could do to improve your stay here?
    3: Is there anything you want to say to us all?

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  2. #2
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    1: I dont understand what your asking here ...
    2: Not really i guess, its good as it is now
    3: Just keep doing what your doing best
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  3. #3
    tylergott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manehattan-Equestria
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    594
    My Mood
    Devilish
    1) What?
    2) Its Alright lol

    3)People Have A HUGE lack Of Reading Skills
    Please THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU <3

    My Content!
    Master131's MW3 EXTERNAL ESP TUTORIAL:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/586-call-d...torial-v2.html
    [CS 1.6] A Whole Shit-Ton Of Scriptshttp://www.mpgh.net/forum/105-counte...ripts-3-a.html
    MW3 PRO-SNIPE QUICKSCOPING SCRIPT

  4. #4
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by tylergott View Post
    3)People Have A HUGE lack Of Reading Skills

    But no, @Jorndel , i think there is some explanation needed for question 1 ...
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  5. #5
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,538
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaakske View Post

    But no, @Jorndel , i think there is some explanation needed for question 1 ...
    Suppose you won't understand if I'm to ask you in the store: What do you want?
    And you say. I don't understand..

    So you do not understand what there is you want to buy or get in the store...

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  6. #6
    EpicCockMuncherNo1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alone in the Dark
    Posts
    1,554
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    21,215
    Its all ok , mpgh.net has the BIGGEST COD Section with the LATEST & BEST FREE HACKS , i already told you that, so get ya lazy ass up & do soms for other Games too

  7. #7
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    I could possibly post some more patch notes and updates about new maps and other official content for the game

    But are you guys even interested?

    Do you hackers care if they increase the damage of the FAD with 3, should I post such things?


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  8. #8
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,538
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroCool+ View Post
    Its all ok , mpgh.net has the BIGGEST COD Section with the LATEST & BEST FREE HACKS , i already told you that, so get ya lazy ass up & do soms for other Games too
    I did..
    But it didn't download

    So someone give me a game to play with that is free and not huge...

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  9. #9
    Horror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    51,4.
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    5,004
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    I did..
    But it didn't download

    So someone give me a game to play with that is free and not huge...
    Blacklight Retribution (uses PB, thats why i dont dare to try xD) ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    I could possibly post some more patch notes and updates about new maps and other official content for the game

    But are you guys even interested?

    Do you hackers care if they increase the damage of the FAD with 3, should I post such things?
    I consider MPGH much more then just a hacking community, but i suppose that doesnt count for all of us.
    So for me, i guess, yes, i would be happy to know such things
    I know the M16 increased from 3hit kill to 2 hit kill, that the FAD is now a 100% 4hit kill instead of more, etc etc. I Search these patch notes myelf, cus im always interestedi n how the game changes
    Last edited by Horror; 08-12-2012 at 11:17 AM.
     

    Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

    Previously known as "Isaakske".

  10. #10
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaakske View Post
    I consider MPGH much more then just a hacking community, but i suppose that doesnt count for all of us.
    So for me, i guess, yes, i would be happy to know such things
    I know the M16 increased from 3hit kill to 2 hit kill, that the FAD is now a 100% 4hit kill instead of more, etc etc. I Search these patch notes myelf, cus im always interestedi n how the game changes
    Exactly, MPGH is for hackers. I haven't hacked since MW2 days. Now I'm playing console and competitive, or I did, MW3 got too shitty for that. But I still read news and articles about CoD, basically everything I find, that's why I could share it but... I'll probably post patch notes in the future, but not DLC, there are too much of that and it never reaches PC:


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  11. #11
    Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    4,034
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1. More people active. Looking at this statistics; There are currently 89 users browsing this forum. (15 members & 74 guests), more people should join the CoD forums. As well as downloaders-only, as commenters-only, as real hackers creating stuff. Although this is hard to do...
    2. Several times updates has been made with the 'credits'thing. I suppose its in maintenance now but something like that with a little shop would be fun too. For example 50k credits for a namechange, etc.
    3. As long as staff keeps approving things and regularly reply on threads, all is good.

    Just some idea




    Yet, you are a pathetic human.

    Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012


  12. #12
    tylergott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manehattan-Equestria
    Posts
    209
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    594
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaakske View Post
    Blacklight Retribution (uses PB, thats why i dont dare to try xD) ...


    I consider MPGH much more then just a hacking community, but i suppose that doesnt count for all of us.
    So for me, i guess, yes, i would be happy to know such things
    I know the M16 increased from 3hit kill to 2 hit kill, that the FAD is now a 100% 4hit kill instead of more, etc etc. I Search these patch notes myelf, cus im always interestedi n how the game changes
    We Are More than A Hacking Site We Are A Well Constructed Community -Think Of it this Way For Every Hacker Or Pirate Theirs 3-5 Helpful Moderators/Users And That's Alot For ANY Forum/Community
    Please THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU <3

    My Content!
    Master131's MW3 EXTERNAL ESP TUTORIAL:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/586-call-d...torial-v2.html
    [CS 1.6] A Whole Shit-Ton Of Scriptshttp://www.mpgh.net/forum/105-counte...ripts-3-a.html
    MW3 PRO-SNIPE QUICKSCOPING SCRIPT

  13. #13
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouss View Post
    1. More people active. Looking at this statistics; There are currently 89 users browsing this forum. (15 members & 74 guests), more people should join the CoD forums. As well as downloaders-only, as commenters-only, as real hackers creating stuff. Although this is hard to do...
    2. Several times updates has been made with the 'credits'thing. I suppose its in maintenance now but something like that with a little shop would be fun too. For example 50k credits for a namechange, etc.
    3. As long as staff keeps approving things and regularly reply on threads, all is good.

    Just some idea
    2: Dave is already working on that, you would've known if you were active in general


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  14. #14
    Eidolon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Vanished
    Posts
    822
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    4,034
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


    2: Dave is already working on that, you would've known if you were active in general
    I know, I look sometimes
    Hope he updates soon




    Yet, you are a pathetic human.

    Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012


  15. #15
    iiRomano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Well, mainly I focus most of my time here as some of you might have noticed.

    But lately there have been very little to do.

    So my question is:

    1: What do you guys want?
    2: Is there anything we as "staff" for CoD could do to improve your stay here?
    3: Is there anything you want to say to us all?
    1: Cod hacks with menu more easier to use.
    2: Read the first 1. h
    3: Hello, i enjoy my time here and im sure i will stay here and good job.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you guys like to see in future...
    By Dakota in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 09:57 AM
  2. What would you guys say..
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 11:46 AM
  3. [Asking] What hacks you guys want? Im back
    By Wiirtuallca in forum Operation 7 General
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 12:55 AM
  4. Would you guys want...
    By Disturbed in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 11:45 PM
  5. what tut you guys want the most??
    By blackdrag0 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 11:19 PM