Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 100
  1. #16
    Lulz$ecurity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kaesong
    Posts
    721
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    177
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkley7 View Post
    Yah I found that out last night. This guy was abusing godmode and all that shit, just made about everyone rage quit, so I found a way to drop the host by just a simple DoS attack to his IP. I added it into the program so all you have to do is scan for the current host and then drop them by selecting the Yes/No option.
    The hack is coming along quite well, and the final release date looks to be on schedule. I will release the GUI and some screenshots before Christmas.

    I still have enough data storage for a couple more features, so if you guys can think of anything lemme know, shoot me an email or a PM and i'll see what I can do.
    maibey an alpha? just a suggestion p:

  2. #17
    bballchamp99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Behind You!
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Im am so exited for this program this will be prob the best hack on mpgh! Thanks for putting all the time into doing this. And btw if he does not add a invisible or a jet hack like dream hack @Isaak will update his dreamhack in 2 weeks. But this hack is still prob gonna be better then dream hack! No offence Isaak. Well can't wait to use the hack!

  3. #18
    monkeyfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The yellow brick road
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkley7 View Post
    Yah I found that out last night. This guy was abusing godmode and all that shit, just made about everyone rage quit, so I found a way to drop the host by just a simple DoS attack to his IP. I added it into the program so all you have to do is scan for the current host and then drop them by selecting the Yes/No option.
    The hack is coming along quite well, and the final release date looks to be on schedule. I will release the GUI and some screenshots before Christmas.

    I still have enough data storage for a couple more features, so if you guys can think of anything lemme know, shoot me an email or a PM and i'll see what I can do.
    Thats pretty cool, never knew that was a possible way. And It looks like you added almost everything that everyone offers. My only other recommendations would be invisibility so you can be a ninja when capping flags or playing drop zone. Also if possible to do something like issakee and have the player change to another object in the game. Like a heli or reaper.

  4. #19
    Barkley7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my House?
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yah those are all great suggestions but seeing as the I can't find the proper code for those certain textures and I will be completely honest, don't really want to credit anyone else on here by using their hacks. I did find out about the halo gun models however so I can bet that I can find some of those textures. I'll keep you guys updated. I'll look for the invisible coding and see if I can alter it into a way where it won't be so much along the lines of dream hack.
    Just keep checking in to see if I make any updates. If I do find some more textures I can add it won't take more than a couple hours or so to fix in there.
    Last edited by Barkley7; 12-12-2012 at 07:58 PM.

  5. #20
    bballchamp99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Behind You!
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Maybe add @Isaakske on skype and he could help you a little if he want's

  6. #21
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,882
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    OMG, best hack I've seen but why no No-Spread?(The non-host kind)
    Afraid of Cl_WritePacket? :3

  7. #22
    Barkley7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my House?
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Blah
    Its in there under removals. NoSpread without being host, and its non-shake during Killcam and Spectators.

    *Tested the anti-aim with a Hacker v Hacker battle, and the guy was seriously confused how his aimbot worked on everyone else but me.
    Last edited by Barkley7; 12-13-2012 at 10:32 AM.

  8. #23
    cartman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    dued may i please be a tester it would be awesome, gr8 job btw

    ---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

    hey could you please make it coimpatable with teknomw3 please thyat would be awesome :

  9. #24
    monkeyfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The yellow brick road
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkley7 View Post
    Its in there under removals. NoSpread without being host, and its non-shake during Killcam and Spectators.

    *Tested the anti-aim with a Hacker v Hacker battle, and the guy was seriously confused how his aimbot worked on everyone else but me.
    Does the anti-aim just block the head area that aim bots usually go for?
    Computer: Alien-ware m14x r2
    Location: Kansas (the lollipop guild ain't got shit on me)

  10. #25
    asdfdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    150
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    This sounds like the ultimate hack.

    I'm pumped for it!

  11. #26
    KIZZ12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    verry nice

  12. #27
    Barkley7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my House?
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by cartman2 View Post
    dued may i please be a tester it would be awesome, gr8 job btw

    ---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

    hey could you please make it coimpatable with teknomw3 please thyat would be awesome :
    I already have a team of testers who are on this 24/7 or on my call, but thanks for offering. As the tekno goes, I found that some of the hacks have different coding and I don't really want to furlong the process and have the final release fu**ed so i'm going to stick with steam.

    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyfart View Post
    Does the anti-aim just block the head area that aim bots usually go for?
    The anti-aim has 5 different possibilities ( Helmet, Head, Spine, Chest, Legs ). I've tested this thoroughly and found out it works for all Bone/Hitbox aiming, such as Silent Aim, Auto-Aim and with some hacks out there, they use On Press Mode. Only way a hacker can shoot you is if there is no aimbot being used at that such time. I've tested this with 6 hacks that you can buy and it works on each one.


    *I have some more features I have been adding, so if you want to shoot me an email for any suggestions, PM or post here. My email is Lttlebigboy@aim.com
    Keep checking into this post to see if I have made in updates. Thanks for showing me support and for all the suggestions.
    Last edited by Barkley7; 12-14-2012 at 10:59 AM.

  13. #28
    Barkley7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my House?
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Blah

    Final Features

    Release date is still the same, January 13th, 2013 @ 12:00am US Eastern
    The final features will be below. Some features are the same as before and the new ones added are in BOLD.

     


    -----HACK MENU-----


    AIMBOT:
    -Aimbot On
    -Aimkey
    -Silent Aim
    -Auto-Aim
    -Hitbox or Bone Aimbot
    -Smooth Aim
    -Field of View
    -Draw Field of View
    -Aim Sensitivity
    -Autowall
    -Auto Knife
    -Perfect Quickscope
    -RCS ( Recoil Control System )
    -AutoFire



    Render:
    -Player Radar
    -Bounding Boxes
    -Specular Models
    -Warning System
    -Visibility Check
    -Chams
    -XQZ Wallhack


    ESP:
    -Grenade
    -Name
    -Distance
    -Weapon


    Removals:
    -NoFlash
    -NoStun
    -NoSpread ( No Shake in Killcam or Spectator )
    -NoRecoil


    Misc:
    -Speedhack ( 1.5/2/3x Increased Speed )
    -Profinceny Pro ( Allows you to use more than 1 weapon proficiency [ Example: Kick & 2 Attachments ]
    -Addon Pro ( Allows you to use more than 1 addon without using Attachment proficiency )
    -Speed Defuse ( Any mode with a planted bomb, defuse the bomb in 1.25 seconds )
    -Name Changer ( In-game and Lobby )


    Additions:
    -In-Game Menu ( Enable or Disable Features )
    -Save Settings
    -Load Settings



    Modes:
    -Legit Config
    -Rage Config
    -HvH Config




    Stat Editor:
    -Prestige ( 1-20 )
    -Level ( 1-80 )
    -Stats ( Edit Barracks and Leaderboard )
    -Perk Pro ( All Perks become Pro )
    -Weapon Pro ( All weapons are maxed at 31 )
    -Title Pro ( Create text in any title )
    -Clan Tag-it ( Elite Tag next to your name in 6 colors: Red,Blue,Black,Gold,Green,White )


    Host Hacks:
    -Quick Force Host ( Starts game right away )
    -Delayed Lobby Force Host ( Waits for a # of min/max players before it starts )
    -Force Force Host ( Will auto-migrate how many # of times to give you host [ Must have a GREAT connection ] )
    -Godmode
    -Unlimited Ammo
    -Health Regeneration ( Low, Normal, Hero, Godlike )
    -Teleport Hack
    -Party Changer
    -Ghost Mode ( Noclip w/ Invisibility )
    -Hanger Mode ( Become a Jet, Helicopter, Assault Drone, Pavelow, Reaper )
    -Jetpack ( Similar to Noclip, but can only fly up or down into the air, this one you're not invisible and increases recoil by 3x )
    -Blind Fire ( Flash & Stun an enemy without using a Flashbang just by shooting them )
    -Kills/Deaths Editer ( Change the amount of kills and deaths you have in-game )
    -Freeze Cheaters
    -Kick Players
    -Ban Players
    -Blacklist Cheaters ( Will Auto-IP and Steam_ID ban them from ever joining a server that you are the host )
    -Flood Player ( Won't Disconnect them, Will just make it very LAGGY for them )
    -Disable Current Host ( If the current host is abusing some other host hack tool, use this to disconnect him from the game )



    Additional Features:
    -Gun Models ( Gives you 100 different gun models [ Example: Turn ACR -> Plasma Rifle from Halo )
    -Texture Hacks ( Fullbright, Lower Shadow Images, Return Map Vaules )
    -Player Models ( 20 different skins, such as the following: Power Rangers, Pedobear, Hello Kitty, Pokemon and much more )









    -----GAME BOOSTER------

    -FPS Boost ( Increase your MaxFPS by 50-100 )
    -Latency Reducer ( Reduce your incoming Latency by 20-50
    -Increase Match Speed ( Speeds up graphics so you see everything faster and sharper )
    -Disable Background Data ( Disable background programs that you don't know that can Lag You )
    -Increase Sound Quality ( Either using a headset or speakers, increase the sound quality of the game, also can edit to make custom settings )
    -Bass Enhancement ( For the xbox or ps3, the Bass Enhancement will increase certin variables in the game such as FootSteps and Gunfire )
    -Treble ( Similar to Bass, increases certin variables such as Drop, Weapon Switch, Bomb Defuse and more )
    -Sound Focus ( Interpet better sound quality )






    -----ANTI-HACKS-----

    -Anti-Aim ( Great for Hacker v Hacker )
    -Anti-Drop ( Never Get Dropped Again )
    -ID Spoofer ( Change your ID to any random bunch of numbers )
    -IP Spoofer ( IP will be labeled at 0.0.0.1 )



    Simple Injectable Hack. Covered by VAC and UAC protection. Ran by a smooth operation system called Stonewall. Will require a password for Authentication given out to those I select to use it. This hack will be released privately to 20 people, then publicly in April.

     

    1. Start Steam as Admin
    2. Open MW3
    3. Start the Hack as Admin
    4. Enter Password
    5. Press Inject
    6. Join a game and Enjoy!


    This hack is Virus Free. I have scanned it with Norton Anti-Virus, Trend Micro, McaFee, Blackbird.

     

    1. The Hack Itself
    2. 3x Config Files ( Legit, Rage, HvH )
    3. 2x DLL Files
    4. Readme.txt
    5. FAQ and Updates


    Tell me what you think about this hack. Any and all suggestions are welcome. I still have time to add any additional features you may ask of. Please feel free to post or send me a PM or an email pertaining to the hack or if you just want to say Hey. My email is Lttlebigboy@aim.com

  14. #29
    bballchamp99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Behind You!
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Barkley7 View Post
    Release date is still the same, January 13th, 2013 @ 12:00am US Eastern
    The final features will be below. Some features are the same as before and the new ones added are in BOLD.

     


    -----HACK MENU-----


    AIMBOT:
    -Aimbot On
    -Aimkey
    -Silent Aim
    -Auto-Aim
    -Hitbox or Bone Aimbot
    -Smooth Aim
    -Field of View
    -Draw Field of View
    -Aim Sensitivity
    -Autowall
    -Auto Knife
    -Perfect Quickscope
    -RCS ( Recoil Control System )
    -AutoFire



    Render:
    -Player Radar
    -Bounding Boxes
    -Specular Models
    -Warning System
    -Visibility Check
    -Chams
    -XQZ Wallhack


    ESP:
    -Grenade
    -Name
    -Distance
    -Weapon


    Removals:
    -NoFlash
    -NoStun
    -NoSpread ( No Shake in Killcam or Spectator )
    -NoRecoil


    Misc:
    -Speedhack ( 1.5/2/3x Increased Speed )
    -Profinceny Pro ( Allows you to use more than 1 weapon proficiency [ Example: Kick & 2 Attachments ]
    -Addon Pro ( Allows you to use more than 1 addon without using Attachment proficiency )
    -Speed Defuse ( Any mode with a planted bomb, defuse the bomb in 1.25 seconds )
    -Name Changer ( In-game and Lobby )


    Additions:
    -In-Game Menu ( Enable or Disable Features )
    -Save Settings
    -Load Settings



    Modes:
    -Legit Config
    -Rage Config
    -HvH Config




    Stat Editor:
    -Prestige ( 1-20 )
    -Level ( 1-80 )
    -Stats ( Edit Barracks and Leaderboard )
    -Perk Pro ( All Perks become Pro )
    -Weapon Pro ( All weapons are maxed at 31 )
    -Title Pro ( Create text in any title )
    -Clan Tag-it ( Elite Tag next to your name in 6 colors: Red,Blue,Black,Gold,Green,White )


    Host Hacks:
    -Quick Force Host ( Starts game right away )
    -Delayed Lobby Force Host ( Waits for a # of min/max players before it starts )
    -Force Force Host ( Will auto-migrate how many # of times to give you host [ Must have a GREAT connection ] )
    -Godmode
    -Unlimited Ammo
    -Health Regeneration ( Low, Normal, Hero, Godlike )
    -Teleport Hack
    -Party Changer
    -Ghost Mode ( Noclip w/ Invisibility )
    -Hanger Mode ( Become a Jet, Helicopter, Assault Drone, Pavelow, Reaper )
    -Jetpack ( Similar to Noclip, but can only fly up or down into the air, this one you're not invisible and increases recoil by 3x )
    -Blind Fire ( Flash & Stun an enemy without using a Flashbang just by shooting them )
    -Kills/Deaths Editer ( Change the amount of kills and deaths you have in-game )
    -Freeze Cheaters
    -Kick Players
    -Ban Players
    -Blacklist Cheaters ( Will Auto-IP and Steam_ID ban them from ever joining a server that you are the host )
    -Flood Player ( Won't Disconnect them, Will just make it very LAGGY for them )
    -Disable Current Host ( If the current host is abusing some other host hack tool, use this to disconnect him from the game )



    Additional Features:
    -Gun Models ( Gives you 100 different gun models [ Example: Turn ACR -> Plasma Rifle from Halo )
    -Texture Hacks ( Fullbright, Lower Shadow Images, Return Map Vaules )
    -Player Models ( 20 different skins, such as the following: Power Rangers, Pedobear, Hello Kitty, Pokemon and much more )









    -----GAME BOOSTER------

    -FPS Boost ( Increase your MaxFPS by 50-100 )
    -Latency Reducer ( Reduce your incoming Latency by 20-50
    -Increase Match Speed ( Speeds up graphics so you see everything faster and sharper )
    -Disable Background Data ( Disable background programs that you don't know that can Lag You )
    -Increase Sound Quality ( Either using a headset or speakers, increase the sound quality of the game, also can edit to make custom settings )
    -Bass Enhancement ( For the xbox or ps3, the Bass Enhancement will increase certin variables in the game such as FootSteps and Gunfire )
    -Treble ( Similar to Bass, increases certin variables such as Drop, Weapon Switch, Bomb Defuse and more )
    -Sound Focus ( Interpet better sound quality )






    -----ANTI-HACKS-----

    -Anti-Aim ( Great for Hacker v Hacker )
    -Anti-Drop ( Never Get Dropped Again )
    -ID Spoofer ( Change your ID to any random bunch of numbers )
    -IP Spoofer ( IP will be labeled at 0.0.0.1 )



    Simple Injectable Hack. Covered by VAC and UAC protection. Ran by a smooth operation system called Stonewall. Will require a password for Authentication given out to those I select to use it. This hack will be released privately to 20 people, then publicly in April.

     

    1. Start Steam as Admin
    2. Open MW3
    3. Start the Hack as Admin
    4. Enter Password
    5. Press Inject
    6. Join a game and Enjoy!


    This hack is Virus Free. I have scanned it with Norton Anti-Virus, Trend Micro, McaFee, Blackbird.

     

    1. The Hack Itself
    2. 3x Config Files ( Legit, Rage, HvH )
    3. 2x DLL Files
    4. Readme.txt
    5. FAQ and Updates


    Tell me what you think about this hack. Any and all suggestions are welcome. I still have time to add any additional features you may ask of. Please feel free to post or send me a PM or an email pertaining to the hack or if you just want to say Hey. My email is Lttlebigboy@aim.com
    I love the new features you added and i don't even think i have any thing you need more btw how do you become a beta tester i don't care if i get banned i got the game for free add me on skype "XxRedHatModzxX:" if you want me to be a tester or etc Cant wait!

  15. #30
    Barkley7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my House?
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks for the support and your enthusiasm but i'm fine on testers so don't worry about it. Just try to wait till after christmas and you can use it yourself.
    Everyone who has posted here for the time being will be able to use the hack first and some of who have pmed me.
    Last edited by Barkley7; 12-14-2012 at 04:44 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Plz Make a RP Generator Hack
    By tomstaj in forum League of Legends Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:15 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 01:01 PM
  3. [Discussion] runescape gold generators/hacks
    By zhrocks11 in forum RuneScape Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 03:46 PM
  4. [Request] 1 generator hack for Mu online
    By LoveMaster in forum Other MMORPG Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 03:33 PM
  5. Next Generation Hacks?
    By blakemay in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-23-2010, 08:14 AM