Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Harkishan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Help with a Hack.

    Hey!

    I'm currently updating my outdated hack which gives you abillity to use Aimbot and Wallhack in just 1 click.
    But i need a little help
    I cant make both says my friend, what should i do, should i make Aimbot with Wallhack, to see correctly where enemies are, or i should make Auto Shoot if enemies are behind you , you instantly look backwards and kill that guy, theres 70% chance to kill that guy, and 30% to fail, damaging him but not killing.

    People says that Wallhack and Aimbot (which doesnt automaticly shoot) is better because people can act like they're not hackers.
    With AutoShooter you can automaticly kill enemies, but its very "retarded" because everyone will report you for a ban.
    All my hacks are undetected so far (released, after hack get soutdated, patched it'll be removed)
    Current hacks are for Arma 2 MP and Minecraft.
    Looking forward to release a PUBLIC hack for COD

  2. #2
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,710
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Separate Aimbot and Autoshoot. I mean add Autoshoot as a separate function.

  3. #3
    Harkishan123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My friend says that (i mean suggests) that i should make it private, because every public release is like detected in every update , every day.
    Now, i dont want to make it private because who would get it and who wouldnt, i dont need money i just want people to get it if they want.
    I already made the hack , both of them, just gonna add both to 1 hack and make functions.
    I'll probaly make an thread about it here and just say to Whisper me to get hacks.
    Many people report an hack so it gets detected, any suggestion about making the hack private/public?

  4. #4
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,710
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Harkishan123 View Post
    My friend says that (i mean suggests) that i should make it private, because every public release is like detected in every update , every day.
    Now, i dont want to make it private because who would get it and who wouldnt, i dont need money i just want people to get it if they want.
    I already made the hack , both of them, just gonna add both to 1 hack and make functions.
    I'll probaly make an thread about it here and just say to Whisper me to get hacks.
    Many people report an hack so it gets detected, any suggestion about making the hack private/public?
    Every public release in every update? Quite untrue.
    Insane's hack lasted from initial to some of lastest updates until it finally got detected..
    Master's hack, as well.

  5. #5
    hkKenshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    321
    Heads up, if it's outdated, it's most likely detected.
    Meaning if you update some offsets, it'll still be detected.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to hkKenshin For This Useful Post:

    hkDavy (02-09-2014)

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] I need Help With CAEU Hacks
    By ♪ςander!♪ in forum Combat Arms EU Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:47 AM
  2. [Help Request] help with ca hacks
    By moises8 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 06:55 PM
  3. [REQUEST]help with CF hack(i need controls)
    By saithan in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 11:25 AM
  4. I need help with fly hack
    By snoop1994 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2007, 07:29 PM
  5. Need help with ammo hack
    By AthlaS in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 02:50 PM