Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Bassblaster505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    MW3 Multitrainer by CellProduction COMPLETELY STOPPED WORKING

    so i have been using the Multitrainer by CellProduction V1.2 for about 2 weeks just for the UAV, Prestige, Weapon Level 31 and all titles and emblems, and usually ill hit UAV on and apply and boom UAV on every game i joined never whent off until i restarted MW3, one day i did my routine, started my FoV Changer and started MW3 through it (that has worked for the whole time) and start the Multitrainer at the same time and turn on the UAV when i got into my first game, never in a lobby. And it just wouldn't work, long story short, the whole program just stopped not on only did UAV stop working no recoil, fake name, clan tag EVERYTHING just stopped i also deleted 1.2, re-installed twice, still not working, and then signed up here and got 1.1, STILL NOT WORKING (i even tried starting MW3 through Steam and not through the FoV Changer) Please Help, And no im not VAC banned and it stopped AFTER steam when down yesterday or 8/11/15 for people from the future.
    EDIT:Would deleting MW3 multiplayer and re-downloading the game again fix this problem? i also downloaded a few different programs and nothing, its like my MW3 is blocking any programs.
    Last edited by Bassblaster505; 08-12-2015 at 06:42 PM.

  2. #2
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,286
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassblaster505 View Post
    so i have been using the Multitrainer by CellProduction V1.2 for about 2 weeks just for the UAV, Prestige, Weapon Level 31 and all titles and emblems, and usually ill hit UAV on and apply and boom UAV on every game i joined never whent off until i restarted MW3, one day i did my routine, started my FoV Changer and started MW3 through it (that has worked for the whole time) and start the Multitrainer at the same time and turn on the UAV when i got into my first game, never in a lobby. And it just wouldn't work, long story short, the whole program just stopped not on only did UAV stop working no recoil, fake name, clan tag EVERYTHING just stopped i also deleted 1.2, re-installed twice, still not working, and then signed up here and got 1.1, STILL NOT WORKING (i even tried starting MW3 through Steam and not through the FoV Changer) Please Help, And no im not VAC banned and it stopped AFTER steam when down yesterday or 8/11/15 for people from the future.
    EDIT:Would deleting MW3 multiplayer and re-downloading the game again fix this problem? i also downloaded a few different programs and nothing, its like my MW3 is blocking any programs.
    the news is every where, mw3 is patched open your eyes and look

    Join my discord Click Here!

     

  3. #3
    Bassblaster505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how is it patched?? my friend can still use it and i was using it until yesterday

  4. #4
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,286
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassblaster505 View Post
    how is it patched?? my friend can still use it and i was using it until yesterday
    maybe it was patched yesturday

    Join my discord Click Here!

     

  5. #5
    Bassblaster505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i really dont think it was patched because ALL my friends can still use it and do use it, but i cant

  6. #6
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,286
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassblaster505 View Post
    i really dont think it was patched because ALL my friends can still use it and do use it, but i cant
    mw3 was updated

    Join my discord Click Here!

     

  7. #7
    Bassblaster505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Send Me Proof.

  8. #8
    Eithan1231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,603
    Reputation
    429
    Thanks
    4,286
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassblaster505 View Post
    Send Me Proof.
    of the update? how can i send proof of that?

    Join my discord Click Here!

     

Similar Threads

  1. my crossfire stop working plz help me:(
    By kern in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 08:28 PM
  2. Hack stopped working
    By koob in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 01:56 PM
  3. Combat Arms exe stopped working...
    By Zeinland in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 06:44 AM
  4. *Combat Arms has stopped working-b4 run
    By Dslob in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 01:45 PM
  5. hacks stopped working WTF!
    By hotfudge2100 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 08:08 PM