Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Mr. Bakardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Question Cheats dont works

    hello!
    I haven't played MW3 for a long time, so I bought a new account for the purpose of entertainment.
    then I downloaded a lot of cheats from your website. but none of them works.
    I have the latest version of the game. Everything needed to run programs and cheats available, antivirus during download and run has been disabled.

    how to be, what to do? please help me

  2. #2
    soymayo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    There's been a new bullshit update that came out. It only updated the exe file. Even though its technically the same version, it messed up all the cheats made for that version. Unfortunatly now all the good hack devs are gone (probably making hacks for the new COD games). Now we're left with amature coders that makes crashy almost non functioning hacks. The best one that works so far is MW3 Multihack v1.1 by AuT03x3C.

    But make sure to start the game and be in a match already before you start the hack. Otherwise it will crash. The only function that works on that hack is the UAV. The rest won't work.
    Last edited by soymayo44; 09-17-2015 at 07:47 PM.

  3. #3
    Mr. Bakardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanx for answer! that news are very, very bad...

  4. #4
    AuT03x3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kernel32.dll
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3,954
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by soymayo44 View Post
    There's been a new bullshit update that came out. It only updated the exe file. Even though its technically the same version, it messed up all the cheats made for that version. Unfortunatly now all the good hack devs are gone (probably making hacks for the new COD games). Now we're left with amature coders that makes crashy almost non functioning hacks. The best one that works so far is MW3 Multihack v1.1 by AuT03x3C.

    But make sure to start the game and be in a match already before you start the hack. Otherwise it will crash. The only function that works on that hack is the UAV. The rest won't work.
    All features work perfectly.

  5. #5
    soymayo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by AuT03x3C View Post
    All features work perfectly.
    The uav only worked for me for some reason. You have my highest gratitude for making the hacks though.

  6. #6
    AuT03x3C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    kernel32.dll
    Posts
    456
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    3,954
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by soymayo44 View Post
    The uav only worked for me for some reason. You have my highest gratitude for making the hacks though.
    Try using my new version.

  7. #7
    grund1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    hey AuT03x3C, I think you should make the classic external ESP aimbot / wallhack tool, like the old days. . if u can that would be really really awesome.

    - - - Updated - - -

    it couldn't be that hard I dont think? Just take one of the old programs, if u wish I can link you one, and just replace the coding on it?

  8. #8
    soymayo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by grund1234 View Post
    hey AuT03x3C, I think you should make the classic external ESP aimbot / wallhack tool, like the old days. . if u can that would be really really awesome.

    - - - Updated - - -

    it couldn't be that hard I dont think? Just take one of the old programs, if u wish I can link you one, and just replace the coding on it?
    That would be fantastic if he did that.

  9. #9
    grund1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    yeah it would

Similar Threads

  1. hey guys pls make a new exp hack that dont is fkn cheat engi cuss that dont work
    By B00nKill in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2012, 08:09 AM
  2. [Solved] Cheat Engine Dont Works For My.
    By gabrielcool1 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-19-2012, 05:41 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 01:35 PM
  4. Need ******** Fssb Hacks.. Cheat Engine 5.5 dont work..
    By TheOwnageKid in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 04:35 PM
  5. all bypasses dont work?
    By theplayer45 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 11:00 PM