Thread: SteamID Joiner

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    ThisKillcam3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Bored

    Question SteamID Joiner

    Hello MPGH Community
    I have a short question, is it possible to create a programm with that I can join a steam id? I can join random people about their steam profile, but some guys have a private profile so I cant join them therefore would a programm like this very helpful.

    Greetings :P
    Last edited by akim14; 05-15-2016 at 01:29 AM.

    I'm sorry for speaking English not very well.

  2. #2
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,324
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    5,052
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisKillcam3 View Post
    Hello MPGH Community
    I have a short question, is it possible to create a programm with that I can join a steam id? I can join random people about their steam profile, but some guys have a private profile so I cant join them therefore would a programm like this very helpful.

    Greetings :P
    I was looking around with that today yes its posable I went to my profile that wasent private and and right clicked join game and clicked copy link address and you get somthing like this: steam://joinlobby/42690/109775243097791138/76561198118048529
    the end is steam id the middle is unknown and the first is the game id im preaty sure

    ok so to join enter this in steam overlay browser: steam://joinlobby/42690/109775243097791138/SteamID

    I just tested it and it works good luck


    EDIT: you can get there steam id from steamdb or somwhere else idk just look arround
    Last edited by JamesBond; 05-05-2016 at 01:07 AM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond For This Useful Post:

    ThisKillcam3 (05-05-2016)

  4. #3
    ThisKillcam3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    I was looking around with that today yes its posable I went to my profile that wasent private and and right clicked join game and clicked copy link address and you get somthing like this: steam://joinlobby/42690/109775243097791138/76561198118048529
    the end is steam id the middle is unknown and the first is the game id im preaty sure

    ok so to join enter this in steam overlay browser: steam://joinlobby/42690/109775243097791138/SteamID

    I just tested it and it works good luck


    EDIT: you can get there steam id from steamdb or somwhere else idk just look arround
    Thank you so much! (Y)

    I'm sorry for speaking English not very well.

  5. #4
    JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,324
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    5,052
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisKillcam3 View Post
    Thank you so much! (Y)
    lol im not 100%sure it will work tho because i dont know what the second lot of numbers are but try it and see if it works

    good luck

  6. #5
    ThisKillcam3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    68
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by eithan1231 View Post


    lol im not 100%sure it will work tho because i dont know what the second lot of numbers are but try it and see if it works

    good luck
    Mhm, yes. The second numbers are different at each player. I think the first numbers are for the game(42690=mw3), the second numbers idk and the last numbers are the steamid. So its impossible to join players with an private profile :/

    EDIT
    It is the lobby id.
    Last edited by ThisKillcam3; 05-05-2016 at 02:02 PM.

    I'm sorry for speaking English not very well.

Similar Threads

  1. How to change SteamID on NON Steam CSS version ?
    By Halloweed01 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 07:19 AM
  2. [Discussion] [Discussion] Possible way of faking SteamID?
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 05:14 AM
  3. [Release] NEW MINECRAFT SERVER! HAMACHI NEEDED :(. FIRST 5 JOINERS ARE AUTO OP.
    By skyzz2001 in forum Minecraft Server Advertising
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 11:24 PM
  4. [Solved]PlayFX() doesn't apply to new joiners.
    By Boon Pek in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 11:58 PM
  5. Game Lobby Joiner
    By lqcorsa in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 02:20 PM