Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    akp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind you >,<
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1,064
    My Mood
    Inspired

    VERIFY that rank changing

    OK i wanted to know if u can get vac banned for rank hacking i realy wana know becuase i actuly bought the game and getting pissed off of all the non noob freindly gameplay... so @moto has it been verified that this is ok to use with never to be banned or u can be banned?

    I see your thread but im talking bout after a while like next month we can do rank changing without ban right?
    Last edited by akp123; 11-11-2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: just saw the thread

  2. #2
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah
    Read the sticky.

    Don't rank hack all the way to prestige 10 lvl 80, but you should be able to get away with level 80

  3. #3
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    There's a very small chance of getting banned.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Moto (11-11-2011)

  5. #4
    distiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    560
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i'm P10L80 since day 1, still flooded with e-tears ingame and no bans ^^
    FBI got my PC...Hardcore cheating is paused atm..

  6. #5
    akp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind you >,<
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1,064
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I realy wana be verifyed that its vac undedected first game i ever bought for pc and i want your complete ensurement that if im banned ull gift me it back!
    well on a diff steam acount of course =)

  7. #6
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by akp123 View Post
    I realy wana be verifyed that its vac undedected first game i ever bought for pc and i want your complete ensurement that if im banned ull gift me it back!
    well on a diff steam acount of course =)
    Nobody's going to gift you anything, when you hack it's your choice.

    I CAN vouch for you on these two

    Rank (Level + Prestige) Hack - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...-rankhack.html
    Prestige Token (Double Weapon XP and Double XP, etc.) - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...oken-hack.html

    I've used them both.

  8. #7
    akp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind you >,<
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1,064
    My Mood
    Inspired
    i see that its a new system so its posible for ban but im gana wait till the second patch for the game that sound good or should i just hack to 50 now?

  9. #8
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    Nobody's going to gift you anything, when you hack it's your choice.

    I CAN vouch for you on these two

    Rank (Level + Prestige) Hack - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...-rankhack.html
    Prestige Token (Double Weapon XP and Double XP, etc.) - http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...oken-hack.html

    I've used them both.
    Does that still work with the updated version of MW3?

  10. #9
    Ryvenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I rank hacked in MW2 to 10th prestige level 70 in the first week. I was never banned for it.

    For MW3, I legit levelled up to 80 once, then rank hacked to 1st Prestige level 80. I am going to rank hack to 10th prestige once I see whether or not people have been banned for it.

    If they do however check the leaderboards and ban the people who have hacked straight to 10th prestige, i'm just going to hang around the lower prestiges for a few months.

  11. #10
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by akp123 View Post
    i see that its a new system so its posible for ban but im gana wait till the second patch for the game that sound good or should i just hack to 50 now?
    Hurry up and do it, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thijs12 View Post
    Does that still work with the updated version of MW3?
    Yeah, I used it earlier today.

  12. #11
    akp123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind you >,<
    Posts
    362
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1,064
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ok @moto if im banned ima just spam you[mabye]

  13. #12
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,434
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by akp123 View Post
    Ok @moto if im banned ima just spam you[mabye]
    .

Similar Threads

  1. name & rank change
    By ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ in forum Profile Edit Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2011, 03:49 PM
  2. Now that Davis changed his name...
    By Obey in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 11:40 AM
  3. how does ur ranking change
    By grapez_123 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 12:50 AM
  4. Rank change
    By mccartneykd in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 05:10 PM
  5. the sig that would change mpgh
    By dk173 in forum Showroom
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 07:56 AM