Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Radek2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Republic Of No Life.
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Fine

    Unhappy I'm banned after new update 1.5.387

    Hello guys I'm trying to connect to services and I still can't connect.
    So I have friend on steam i click on her name and click "Join Game"
    It's Says : "You cannot join to selected server, because it's running in VAC secure mode.This steam account has been banned from secure due to a cheating infraction." Any ideas? I wanna to play this awesome game.

  2. #2
    Metro-Police123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    U.S
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My friend has this problem too,all he do was using custom camo's yet I use level hacks and all that and not banned yet.

  3. #3
    TeamDarkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Right Behind You!
    Posts
    307
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3,371
    they banned a lot ,with the new update.

    Before they New Update Released , there was a VAC Ban Wave wich started today at 13:00

  4. #4
    nutshotter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Market Place
    Posts
    1,115
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i've been aimbotting with bydlo like crazy all week and im still playing


    ^^ Come with me, I will show you a good time ^^

  5. #5
    skeletonmage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamDarkness View Post
    they banned a lot ,with the new update.

    Before they New Update Released , there was a VAC Ban Wave wich started today at 13:00
    Did they stop already? ^^

  6. #6
    Claughton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Indeed me too, My friend used paid for hacks, got 4 moabs back to back in 4 games of tdm, but they get the guy that wall hacked for a 3 kills to death ration in games.... yeah ok, they really know how to ban

  7. #7
    Sindreh93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Drunk
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    1,295
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Hacking like a champ ever since game release, still going at it
    If you need to get in touch with me fast, add me on STEAM.

    Succesful Trades:7/7



    My current Releases/Guides:
    RapidFire script
    DayZ Custom Skins guide



  8. #8
    iXtreme Luke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    114
    I have used Level Hacks, Wallhacks, MW3 Chaos and BydloBot and still havent been banned


    VAC BANNED ? = Nope - 3 Years going strong!






  9. #9
    GeneticOrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    I've been aimbotting for like a good 2 or 3 days, got like 10~15 moabs and i didnt get a ban.
    Its funny how people who only used custom camo's got banned and i didnt.
    Oh well

  10. #10
    draco124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida, US
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Claughton View Post
    Indeed me too, My friend used paid for hacks, got 4 moabs back to back in 4 games of tdm, but they get the guy that wall hacked for a 3 kills to death ration in games.... yeah ok, they really know how to ban
    Well for one you are lying your ass off about the moabs. 4 moabs = 100 kills, tdm has a limit of 75 kills a game.

    Or you could say he got 4 moabs in 4 games of tdm. That would make alot more sense.

    ---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by GeneticOrange View Post
    I've been aimbotting for like a good 2 or 3 days, got like 10~15 moabs and i didnt get a ban.
    Its funny how people who only used custom camo's got banned and i didnt.
    Oh well
    Also you just started a couple days ago. that guy was doing it for a while before you. VAC delivers delay bans, so you could get banned in a couple weeks or so for what your doing now. Be careful.

    ---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Radek2 View Post
    Hello guys I'm trying to connect to services and I still can't connect.
    So I have friend on steam i click on her name and click "Join Game"
    It's Says : "You cannot join to selected server, because it's running in VAC secure mode.This steam account has been banned from secure due to a cheating infraction." Any ideas? I wanna to play this awesome game.
    Also go to the dedicated server list and enable that. then search some servers that are not VAC secured. Once you find one that isnt join it. There maybe a shitload of hackers on it too. but youll still be playing right?
    Please click on my dragons and eggs, they grow the more you view them



    If the eggs are hidden in fog don't click them, they are sick from all the attention. if they get to much attention they get sick and need to be left alone to get better. but if the eggs are showing you can view them.







Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Will killstreak change get banned after this update?
    By AstrayGundam in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 10:46 PM
  2. Textures Not working after New update
    By InsaneNerd in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 11:56 AM
  3. anyone konw what new gun will com soon after this update
    By Soul.Death in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 04:00 PM
  4. [Release] New Public After recent update (09-10-09) WITH MENU
    By p0wn4ge in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 05:04 AM
  5. new bypass made by me! works after pb update! [handout]
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 06:20 AM