Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    justfordownloadfuckyea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    mw3 server not available at this time

    I have Recently Bought And Installed MW3 From Steam But when Ever I tried to access Online Services (after a very long wait!) it came up with the message "ERROR: The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status"

    VAS Status Is in Good Standing Never Used Any Hack

    Thank you greatly, if you can help me!

  2. #2
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by justfordownloadfuckyea View Post
    I have Recently Bought And Installed MW3 From Steam But when Ever I tried to access Online Services (after a very long wait!) it came up with the message "ERROR: The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status"

    VAS Status Is in Good Standing Never Used Any Hack

    Thank you greatly, if you can help me!
    Well, this error message is most only shown when people are banned.
    It MIGHT be that you have been banned by: BanCandy or her "friend".
    And then I don't think they will affect the VAC status. (Since that is Steam property)

    Also, a chance that the servers might be down for a short time.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #3
    justfordownloadfuckyea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Well, this error message is most only shown when people are banned.
    It MIGHT be that you have been banned by: BanCandy or her "friend".
    And then I don't think they will affect the VAC status. (Since that is Steam property)

    Also, a chance that the servers might be down for a short time.
    How Can Verify That I am Banned By BanCandy And I've Checked Servers Aren't Down

  4. #4
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by justfordownloadfuckyea View Post
    How Can Verify That I am Banned By BanCandy And I've Checked Servers Aren't Down
    You can't verify that you are banned by BanCandy


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  5. #5
    Dick12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    -19
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Sad
    I think im Having the close to the same problem but its just saying cannot connect to server even tho there online PC)

  6. #6
          ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,751
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,310
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by justfordownloadfuckyea View Post
    I have Recently Bought And Installed MW3 From Steam But when Ever I tried to access Online Services (after a very long wait!) it came up with the message "ERROR: The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status"

    VAS Status Is in Good Standing Never Used Any Hack

    Thank you greatly, if you can help me!
    Relax.. you are not banned (I guess)... This happens to me sometimes, I just restart Steam or MW3 and keep trying to connect, it will connect after sometime... I don't know why this happens, but it drives me crazy...


    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  7. #7
    jozua234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    hii can you help me,
    i play mw3 he did it fine. but now when i start multiplayer and klick play, then is is a long time loading and after that he say's: the call of duty server is not avaible at this time please try it later or fisti our website.
    do you know what to do.???

  8. #8
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jozua234 View Post
    hii can you help me,
    i play mw3 he did it fine. but now when i start multiplayer and klick play, then is is a long time loading and after that he say's: the call of duty server is not avaible at this time please try it later or fisti our website.
    do you know what to do.???
    /Moved Post
    -I moved your post to a problem like yours.
    Look here and see if you find any useful answers

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Similar Threads

  1. Error: The Call of Duty: Black Ops server is not available at this time.
    By noamlev9 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 12:32 AM
  2. [Solved] The Call Of Duty: Black Ops server is not available at this time
    By ramiwr00 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Help
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 08:30 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 08:47 AM
  4. Minions for CA Section not active this time?
    By -Jerry™ in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 06:21 AM
  5. Public (not fake this time)
    By simsdaan in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 08:14 AM