Thanks

Angry i need help, PLEASE

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...erk-fixed.html

Hey all, i need help with this trainer

i got this trainer and gave myself 5 prestige tokens so i could get 10 classes. I set them up and then later decide that 10s not enough so I go to the "classes" section and put it so I would have 12 classes. i go to a game but when I select my classes they jitter up and down a little bit sometimes. i figured this was a bug so i went and changed my custom classes BACK to 0 so i have 5 again. but even though there's 5 classes in the menu in game there's still 12. help!?

ive uninstalled mw3 and NOTHING is working. I want my 6 classes back like normal. (im prestige 2 got 1 extra one)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Master20021 View Post
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...erk-fixed.html

Hey all, i need help with this trainer

i got this trainer and gave myself 5 prestige tokens so i could get 10 classes. I set them up and then later decide that 10s not enough so I go to the "classes" section and put it so I would have 12 classes. i go to a game but when I select my classes they jitter up and down a little bit sometimes. i figured this was a bug so i went and changed my custom classes BACK to 0 so i have 5 again. but even though there's 5 classes in the menu in game there's still 12. help!?

ive uninstalled mw3 and NOTHING is working. I want my 6 classes back like normal. (im prestige 2 got 1 extra one)
    Try resetting your stats and then give back your levels/Prestiges/Weapon Lvls.

Thanks
    So if i give myself back lvl 80 prestige 2 with 6 classes and 0 tokens, it should be normal?? im desperate

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

wait, then I wouldnt have my challenges. thanks hack, I thought you were safe. looks like my mw3 gaming is over

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

well Im doing this LEGIT from the start. it outta be fun thanks hack, I thought you were bad. hmmmmmmmm