Thread: Am I banned?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    lego430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house, duh!
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Am I banned?

    Hey guys. On my steam it says I have a ban. I knew the only game I hacked on was mw3. I don't really play mw3 so I wasn't shocked. Don't tell me HA YOU GOT BANNED, because I don't play mw3 anymore. So when I went on it didn't say I was banned but I couldn't connect. Not even on my laptop. So I was wondering... Am I banned?

  2. #2
    Barkley7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my House?
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Blah
    Go to steam, click, go to settings, and check VAC Status. If it says you have been banned for a cheating infraction, then you can click on the "?" at the far right side and it will tell you what games you have been banned from. VAC bans are usually delayed, so if they caught you using a cheat one day, it can take up to 3 months or longer to just ban your account.

  3. #3
    3leven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Angelic
    HA YOU GOT BANNED

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to 3leven For This Useful Post:

    AMBKillman (12-31-2012)

  5. #4
    Iwannabeahacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Either you got banned, or that you just can't connect to the servers. If you haven't been banned, try to go on Google and try searching up how to enable Wi-Fi to a specific program. I use McAfee, if you do use it then try opening it and looking around. But if you think you're banned, I would agree with Vaas and go to settings and VAC status.

    -Iwannabeahacker

  6. #5
    3leven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwannabeahacker View Post
    Either you got banned, or that you just can't connect to the servers. If you haven't been banned, try to go on Google and try searching up how to enable Wi-Fi to a specific program. I use McAfee, if you do use it then try opening it and looking around. But if you think you're banned, I would agree with Vaas and go to settings and VAC status.

    -Iwannabeahacker
    Didn't you mix up there something? Lol. Or is Barkley's name actually Vaas?

  7. #6
    Iwannabeahacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post
    Didn't you mix up there something? Lol. Or is Barkley's name actually Vaas?
    Ooops didn't see that

  8. #7
    lego430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house, duh!
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leven View Post
    HA YOU GOT BANNED
    Does it seem like I care? I barely played mw3 anyways. I knew someone would say that. The word HA doesn't mean anything to me, since I don't care that I got banned. Also I did what barkley said and I only got banned from SOME servers, not ALL. Other than the fact I still can't connect to mw3 servers.

  9. #8
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lego430 View Post
    Does it seem like I care?
    Yes it does, with that long reply of yours...

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  10. #9
    lego430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house, duh!
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


    Yes it does, with that long reply of yours...
    "I don't really play mw3 so I wasn't shocked." Means I didn't care.

  11. #10
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,539
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lego430 View Post
    "I don't really play mw3 so I wasn't shocked." Means I didn't care.
    Yeah yeah, what ever you say.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  12. #11
    3leven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lurking in the shadows
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lego430 View Post
    Does it seem like I care? I barely played mw3 anyways. I knew someone would say that. The word HA doesn't mean anything to me, since I don't care that I got banned. Also I did what barkley said and I only got banned from SOME servers, not ALL. Other than the fact I still can't connect to mw3 servers.
    Yeah, because you took the time to write such a long reply. Also I just wrote that, cause you said that you know someone is gonna do it.

  13. #12
    RobinC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mpgh.exe
    Posts
    1,771
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    3,657
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Once you are banned,you stay.
    Sorry dude.

  14. #13
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by lego430 View Post
    Does it seem like I care? I barely played mw3 anyways. I knew someone would say that. The word HA doesn't mean anything to me, since I don't care that I got banned. Also I did what barkley said and I only got banned from SOME servers, not ALL. Other than the fact I still can't connect to mw3 servers.
    You seem a little flustered, and if you didn't care.. Why'd you ask if you were banned? Since you don't play the game anymore, there's no point in asking if you were banned or not because it doesn't matter.

  15. #14
    lego430's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my house, duh!
    Posts
    42
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    112
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I do go on it every once in a while. 80% of the time I hack. That's kind of the reason why I go on it.

  16. #15
    Deflorate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I CLOSE MY EYESE AND SEIZE IT
    Posts
    3,659
    Reputation
    850
    Thanks
    869
    Quote Originally Posted by lego430 View Post
    I don't really play mw3 so I wasn't shocked. Don't tell me HA YOU GOT BANNED, because I don't play mw3 anymore.
    You don't play it anymore.. So I'm still not following.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hi I need a ban bypass
    By Tru_Power in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 08:51 AM
  2. Getting Around Ban?
    By f50fan in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 02:32 PM
  3. Banned Image
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Am I Banned?
    By TsumikiriX in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:45 PM
  5. War Rock - First Ban?
    By arunforce in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 10:11 AM

Tags for this Thread