Thanks

Angry MW3.NET External ESP won't run using Webroot Secure Anywhere Virus software

When the above virus software is on, the launcher for this hack bombs out with the message" An error occured while writing the executable, make sure that if you close any other instances of the hack before trying again!/r/n/r/nException:Access is denied". This occurs even though I have told Webroot to allow the executable in the temporary directory which I have named "mw3hack" in the config.mw3esp file per the author's instructions. Yes, the name has been placed in quotes in the config file. After it bombs the first time with the virus software on, Webroot captures the name and path of the hack ( mw3hack.exe in c:\users bob\appdata\local\temp) and I tell it to allow execution the next time around. None the less, the results are the same.

It also appears that a random name (example: tkefwrx3rb.exe) is still getting generated for the executable in the temporary directory and also captured by Webroot at the same time. I wouldn't think this shoud happen since I've given the executable a name to override the randomly generated name.

When I turn my virus software off, everything runs fine.

I'm running Vista but I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well then, just temporarily disable your antivirus when you run it then. Is it that hard?