Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 106 to 114 of 114
  1. #106
    wara286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my computer
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Kinda useless, but:

    .text:004A6660 ; int __cdecl ErrorBox(int type, char *text, ...)

    Used to show ingame message / error boxes.

    Type Description
    0 Crashes the game and displays text as MessageBox
    1 Displays the text ingame as an error
    2 Displays the text ingame as a message
    Last edited by wara286; 07-14-2015 at 06:47 PM.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wara286 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Eithan1231 (10-26-2016),SamTheDope (07-14-2015)

  3. #107
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by wara286 View Post
    Kinda useless, but:

    .text:004A6660 ; int __cdecl ErrorBox(int type, char *text, ...)

    Used to show ingame message / error boxes.

    Type Description
    0 Crashes the game and displays text as MessageBox
    1 Displays the text ingame as an error
    2 Displays the text ingame as a message
    It's called Com_Error() and has the following values:

    enum class ErrorMode
    {
    ERR_FATAL,
    ERR_DROP,
    ERR_SERVERDISCONNECT
    }

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hitokiri~ For This Useful Post:

    SamTheDope (07-15-2015),wara286 (12-11-2015)

  5. #108
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Originally kept this for myself but since I'm bored and stuck in the toilet ( Blame spicy food ), I decided to do this.

    MW3 Packet Checksums.

    Why? Because you don't necessarily need MW3 open to forge packets.

    Code:
    struct Packet{
       int magic; // -1
       char data[];
       unsigned short checksum;
    }
    Packets undergo the following process before they're sent:

    - The packet gets a 32 bit header ( All 1's )
    - The 16 bit CRC is added from the below function ( byte swapped )
    - The final packet is GZip compressed ( With OOB packets; Huffman is used if it's a game packet )

    Code:
    unsigned short NET_CalcChecksum( char* src, size_t length )
    {
        unsigned long checksum = 0;
        unsigned long partA = 0, partB = 0, partC = 0;
        size_t len_a = 0;
        auto* s = src;
        
        for( auto i = 0; i < ( ( length - 4 ) >> 2 ) + 1; i ++ )
        {
            partA += ( s[ i + 1 ] & 0xff ) | ( ( s[ i ] << 8 ) & 0xff );
            partB += ( s[ i + 3 ] & 0xff ) | ( ( s[ i + 2 ] << 8 ) & 0xff );
            s += 4;
        }
        
        len_a = length - 4 * ( ( ( length - 4 ) >> 2 ) + 1 );
        
        for( auto i = len_a; i; i -= 2 )
            partC += ( src[ i + 1 ] & 0xff ) | ( ( src[ i ] << 8 ) & 0xff );
        
        checksum = partA + partB + partC + ( src[ 0 ] & 0xff );
        
        for( auto i = ( checksum >> 16 ) & 0xffff; checksum >> 16; i = checksum >> 16 )
            checksum = i + ( checksum >> 16 );
        
        return ( ~checksum ) & 0xffff;
    }
    The procedure is:

    Code:
    auto NET_SendPacket( char* src, size_t len )
    {
        size_t outLen = 0;
    
    
        char* dst = ( char* ) calloc( len + 6 ), dst2 = nullptr;
        memcpy( &dst[ 4 ], src, len )
    
    
        *PINT( dst ) = -1;
        auto m_crc = NET_CalcChecksum( dst, len + 4 );
        
        dst[ len + 4 ] = m_crc >> 16;
        dst[ len + 5 ] = m_crc & 0xff;
        
        GZip_Compress( dst, dst2, len + 6, &outLen );
        
        auto result = sendto( router->sock, dst2, outLen, 0, reinterpret_cast< sockaddr* >( & netChan->remoteAddr ), sizeof( netChan->remoteAddr ) );
        free( dst );
        free( dst2 );
        
        return result == ( len + 6 );
    }
    Last edited by Hitokiri~; 08-04-2015 at 09:00 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hitokiri~ For This Useful Post:

    81|DrizZle (08-07-2015)

  7. #109
    wara286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At my computer
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    176
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

    Post Class Editor

    Haven't seen this around...
    Can be used to automatically generate a hacker class or something like that.
    Note that your attachments are only displayed if you have the weapon level required to equip them, same thing for the camos.
    Using akimbo on a RSASS sadly doesn't work either .
    Also things like setting a perk2 perk into a perk1 slot won't work ingame.

    Code:
    typedef struct
    {
    	BYTE PrimaryWeapon; //0x0000
    	char unk1[1];
    	BYTE PrimaryAttachment1; //0x0002
    	char unk2[1];
    	BYTE PrimaryAttachment2; //0x0004
    	char unk3[1];
    	BYTE PrimaryCamo; //0x0006
    	char unk4;
    	BYTE Perk; //0x0008
    	char unk5[3];
    	BYTE SecondaryWeapon; //0x000C 
    	char unk6;
    	BYTE SecondaryAttachment1; //0x000E 
    	char unk7;
    	BYTE SecondaryAttachment2; //0x0010 
    	char unk8;
    	BYTE SecondaryCamo; //0x0012 
    	char unk9;
    	BYTE SecondaryPerk; //0x0014 
    	char unk10[3];
    	BYTE Grenate; //0x0018 
    	char unk11;
    	BYTE Perk1; //0x001A 
    	char unk12;
    	BYTE Perk2; //0x001C 
    	char unk13;
    	BYTE Perk3; //0x001E 
    	char unk14;
    	BYTE KillstreakType; //0x0022 
    	char unk15;
    	BYTE TacticalEquip; //0x0024 
    	char unk16;
    	char ClassName[15]; //0x0028 
    	char unk17[6];
    	BYTE DeathStreak; //0x003D 
    	char unk18;
    	BYTE AssaultStreak1; //0x003F 
    	char unk22;
    	BYTE AssaultStreak2; //0x0041 
    	char unk23;
    	BYTE AssaultStreak3; //0x0043 
    	char unk24;
    	BYTE SupportStreak1; //0x0045 
    	char unk25;
    	BYTE SupportStreak2; //0x0047 
    	char unk26;
    	BYTE SupportStreak3; //0x0049 
    	char unk27;
    	BYTE SpecStreak1; //0x004B 
    	char unk19;
    	BYTE SpecStreak2; //0x004D 
    	char unk20;
    	BYTE SpecStreak3; //0x004F 
    	char unk21;
    
    } customClass_t; //Size=0x0062
     

    Code:
    #define CAMO_GOLD 13
    #define CAMO_FALL 12
    #define CAMO_RED 11
    #define CAMO_BLUE 10
    #define CAMO_WINTER 9
    #define CAMO_SNAKE 8
    #define CAMO_MARINE 7
    #define CAMO_CHOCO 6
    #define CAMO_HEX 5
    #define CAMO_DIGITAL 4
    #define CAMO_MULTICAM 3
    #define CAMO_SNOW 2
    #define CAMO_CLASSIC 1

     

    Code:
    #define ATTACHMENT_NONE 0
    #define ATTACHMENT_RED_DOT 1
    #define ATTACHMENT_ACOG 2
    #define ATTACHMENT_GRIP 3
    #define ATTACHMENT_AKIMBO 4
    #define ATTACHMENT_THERMAL 5
    #define ATTACHMENT_SHOTGUN 6
    #define ATTACHMENT_HARTBEAT 7
    #define ATTACHMENT_FMJ 8
    #define ATTACHMENT_AMMO 9
    #define ATTACHMENT_RAPID_FIRE 10
    #define ATTACHMENT_EOTECH 11
    #define ATTACHMENT_TACTICAL_KNIFE 12
    #define ATTACHMENT_ZOOM 13
    #define ATTACHMENT_TUBE 14
    #define ATTACHMENT_SILENCER 17
    #define ATTACHMENT_HYBRID 20

     
    Code:
    #define KILLSTREAK_TYPE_ASSAULT 94
    #define KILLSTREAK_TYPE_SUPPORT 95
    #define KILLSTREAK_TYPE_SPECIALIST 97

     
    Code:
    #define PERK_SCAVENGER 43
    #define PERK_SLEIGHT_OF_HAND 15
    #define PERK_OVERKILL 17
    #define PERK_DEAD_SILENCE 8
    #define PERK_BLIND_EYE 36
    #define PERK_EXTREME_CONDITIONING 33
    #define PERK_BLAST_SHIELD 25
    #define PERK_ASSASIN 39

     
    Code:
    #define WEAPON_RSASS 41
    #define WEAPON_MK14 12
    #define WEAPON_MG36 38
    #define WEAPON_AUG 90


    For those who are curious: You can get the AUG by setting the WeaponID to 90 and the camo to 8 (snake camo).

  8. #110
    殺す必要がある唯一のものは殺されるために準備され人 々である。
    Premium Member
    Hitokiri~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Cancer.
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    863
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by wara286 View Post
    Haven't seen this around...
    Can be used to automatically generate a hacker class or something like that.
    Note that your attachments are only displayed if you have the weapon level required to equip them, same thing for the camos.
    Using akimbo on a RSASS sadly doesn't work either .
    Also things like setting a perk2 perk into a perk1 slot won't work ingame.

    Code:
    typedef struct
    {
        BYTE PrimaryWeapon; //0x0000
        char unk1[1];
        BYTE PrimaryAttachment1; //0x0002
        char unk2[1];
        BYTE PrimaryAttachment2; //0x0004
        char unk3[1];
        BYTE PrimaryCamo; //0x0006
        char unk4;
        BYTE Perk; //0x0008
        char unk5[3];
        BYTE SecondaryWeapon; //0x000C 
        char unk6;
        BYTE SecondaryAttachment1; //0x000E 
        char unk7;
        BYTE SecondaryAttachment2; //0x0010 
        char unk8;
        BYTE SecondaryCamo; //0x0012 
        char unk9;
        BYTE SecondaryPerk; //0x0014 
        char unk10[3];
        BYTE Grenate; //0x0018 
        char unk11;
        BYTE Perk1; //0x001A 
        char unk12;
        BYTE Perk2; //0x001C 
        char unk13;
        BYTE Perk3; //0x001E 
        char unk14;
        BYTE KillstreakType; //0x0022 
        char unk15;
        BYTE TacticalEquip; //0x0024 
        char unk16;
        char ClassName[15]; //0x0028 
        char unk17[6];
        BYTE DeathStreak; //0x003D 
        char unk18;
        BYTE AssaultStreak1; //0x003F 
        char unk22;
        BYTE AssaultStreak2; //0x0041 
        char unk23;
        BYTE AssaultStreak3; //0x0043 
        char unk24;
        BYTE SupportStreak1; //0x0045 
        char unk25;
        BYTE SupportStreak2; //0x0047 
        char unk26;
        BYTE SupportStreak3; //0x0049 
        char unk27;
        BYTE SpecStreak1; //0x004B 
        char unk19;
        BYTE SpecStreak2; //0x004D 
        char unk20;
        BYTE SpecStreak3; //0x004F 
        char unk21;
    
    } customClass_t; //Size=0x0062
     

    Code:
    #define CAMO_GOLD 13
    #define CAMO_FALL 12
    #define CAMO_RED 11
    #define CAMO_BLUE 10
    #define CAMO_WINTER 9
    #define CAMO_SNAKE 8
    #define CAMO_MARINE 7
    #define CAMO_CHOCO 6
    #define CAMO_HEX 5
    #define CAMO_DIGITAL 4
    #define CAMO_MULTICAM 3
    #define CAMO_SNOW 2
    #define CAMO_CLASSIC 1

     

    Code:
    #define ATTACHMENT_NONE 0
    #define ATTACHMENT_RED_DOT 1
    #define ATTACHMENT_ACOG 2
    #define ATTACHMENT_GRIP 3
    #define ATTACHMENT_AKIMBO 4
    #define ATTACHMENT_THERMAL 5
    #define ATTACHMENT_SHOTGUN 6
    #define ATTACHMENT_HARTBEAT 7
    #define ATTACHMENT_FMJ 8
    #define ATTACHMENT_AMMO 9
    #define ATTACHMENT_RAPID_FIRE 10
    #define ATTACHMENT_EOTECH 11
    #define ATTACHMENT_TACTICAL_KNIFE 12
    #define ATTACHMENT_ZOOM 13
    #define ATTACHMENT_TUBE 14
    #define ATTACHMENT_SILENCER 17
    #define ATTACHMENT_HYBRID 20

     
    Code:
    #define KILLSTREAK_TYPE_ASSAULT 94
    #define KILLSTREAK_TYPE_SUPPORT 95
    #define KILLSTREAK_TYPE_SPECIALIST 97

     
    Code:
    #define PERK_SCAVENGER 43
    #define PERK_SLEIGHT_OF_HAND 15
    #define PERK_OVERKILL 17
    #define PERK_DEAD_SILENCE 8
    #define PERK_BLIND_EYE 36
    #define PERK_EXTREME_CONDITIONING 33
    #define PERK_BLAST_SHIELD 25
    #define PERK_ASSASIN 39

     
    Code:
    #define WEAPON_RSASS 41
    #define WEAPON_MK14 12
    #define WEAPON_MG36 38
    #define WEAPON_AUG 90


    For those who are curious: You can get the AUG by setting the WeaponID to 90 and the camo to 8 (snake camo).
    Custom classes are a part of mpdata btw.
    Also, weapon IDs are shorts.

    Still good post.

  9. #111
    Iscurb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thats codes work for all modes ? campinagin ? special ops ? and multiplayer ?
    second question how i use the codes ? what i need to do in the cheat engine and what the aim assist doing ?
    thanks waiting for awnser sorry for my bad english

  10. #112
    Iscurb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    someone can explain me ?

  11. #113
    Iscurb123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how i use double weapon xp ?
    what i need to do in cheat engine pls help me i am dont know !!

  12. #114
    niko1921's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscurb123 View Post
    how i use double weapon xp ?
    what i need to do in cheat engine pls help me i am dont know !!
    if you don't know some programming languaje, don't bother visiting this section.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. Modern Warfare 3 Source Code / Address Thread
    By lolbie in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 06-12-2016, 12:58 PM
  2. CrossFire Hack Source Code Resource Thread
    By Hero in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2012, 02:58 AM
  3. [Info] Source Code Section Thread List
    By CoderNever in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 09:16 AM
  4. [Source Code] Battlefield 3 Hack Source Code / Reversal Thread
    By Helper in forum Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 02:25 AM
  5. Buying blackops or modern warefare 3 or modern warfare 2 codes for steam
    By tavistavis in forum Buying Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 10:46 PM