Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 320
  1. #226
    al3asefa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how use it

    Where do I put these files

    Please take advantage

  2. #227
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by al3asefa View Post
    how use it

    Where do I put these files

    Please take advantage
    Get an injector (Such as Extreme Injector)
    Select the DLL With the Injector
    Target the process "iw5mp.exe"
    Click Inject.

    Voila

  3. #228
    Twiixtor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Twix Factory
    Posts
    1,773
    Reputation
    45
    Thanks
    157
    My Mood
    Inspired
    That is probably definately a nooby question but how can I get TeknoMW3? I am playing on 4D1 and I see that there are more cooler hacks for Tekno but I do not know how to get it. I know you have to use version 2.7.0.1 or something like that and you need to patch the game and everything but I cannot find these files. I did it once I think and when I launched it up there were only like 10 servers even after refreshing a couple of times with only 1 server had people on it so that was weird... Anybody help me please?

  4. #229
    Megasanderown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Veenendaal
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoN07 View Post
    That is probably definately a nooby question but how can I get TeknoMW3? I am playing on 4D1 and I see that there are more cooler hacks for Tekno but I do not know how to get it. I know you have to use version 2.7.0.1 or something like that and you need to patch the game and everything but I cannot find these files. I did it once I think and when I launched it up there were only like 10 servers even after refreshing a couple of times with only 1 server had people on it so that was weird... Anybody help me please?
    i send you a PM with a link for tekno!
    can post links here!

    ---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 AM ----------

    Still Undetected?

  5. #230
    cypher09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In hell after the perma-ban and death
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    52
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Megasanderown View Post
    [/COLOR]Still Undetected?
    Like if TeknoShit could detect anything...

  6. #231
    FriedCheater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you aren't and where i am.
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've got a solution from preventing that Tekno crashes, Go to start>Control panel > system > Advanced system settings > Advanced Tab. Click on settings in the "Performance" case go to the DEP(Data Execution Prevention) Tab, click on Add.. go to the mw3 folder where tekno is or whatever, Add the folder "iw5mp.exe" then click "Ok" start Tekno, inject the hack, and Voila.

  7. #232
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedCheater View Post
    I've got a solution from preventing that Tekno crashes, Go to start>Control panel > system > Advanced system settings > Advanced Tab. Click on settings in the "Performance" case go to the DEP(Data Execution Prevention) Tab, click on Add.. go to the mw3 folder where tekno is or whatever, Add the folder "iw5mp.exe" then click "Ok" start Tekno, inject the hack, and Voila.
    Thanks for repeating what I always say.

  8. #233
    FriedCheater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you aren't and where i am.
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    Thanks for repeating what I always say.
    Must i take it as a compliment? Or else, no problem.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FriedCheater For This Useful Post:

    Kenshin13 (07-06-2013)

  10. #234
    Frosty''s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,329
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    243
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Working well , bro .
    Previous Name '4444you'


    " Allah is One, none beside him. Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Muhammad ( May Allah's peace and blessings be upon them all) were all Prophets and Messengers, they were chosen to convey the true message of God for the humanity. Islam is the final solution conveyed through the Prophet Muhammad to bring peace and harmony between the whole of humanity. Accept Islam or you will regret on the day when there is no shade but for whom Allah provides''.





    ♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥
    ♥░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░▓▓░░▓▓░░♥
    ♥░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░♥

  11. #235
    xlGaM3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Injection Seemed Succeed After Verifying Engine Hook.dll -> iw5m.dat but dllmain()nevr returned (timeout)

    My Error

  12. #236
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xlGaM3r View Post
    Injection Seemed Succeed After Verifying Engine Hook.dll -> iw5m.dat but dllmain()nevr returned (timeout)

    My Error
    Not necessarily an error. Just if the pop up box (Message box) comes up, press Ok.

  13. #237
    xlGaM3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


    Not necessarily an error. Just if the pop up box (Message box) comes up, press Ok.
    Kneshin13 Well if i go back to the game nothing happens no Hack activated Or Sutch i'm Running on a Windows 8 Computer And Using Winject to Inject The Dll

    Please Reply
    Regards,
    xlGaM3r

  14. #238
    Kenshin13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,473
    Reputation
    564
    Thanks
    5,883
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xlGaM3r View Post
    Kneshin13 Well if i go back to the game nothing happens no Hack activated Or Sutch i'm Running on a Windows 8 Computer And Using Winject to Inject The Dll

    Please Reply
    Regards,
    xlGaM3r
    Windows 8 has a problem injecting Dlls. Try getting an injector specifically for Windows 8.

  15. #239
    Tricky911's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I get a "target is protected error". No exe shows, just the iw5m.dat. Any solutions?

  16. #240
    Megasanderown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Veenendaal
    Posts
    122
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by cypher09 View Post
    Like if TeknoShit could detect anything...
    1. i dont play Tekno because i got the error; MENU_CONTENT_CANT_LOAD
    2. i read on a forum that tekno doesnt have an Anti-Cheat, So i doesnt know that when i make that post...

    CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THAT ERROR?
    Last edited by Megasanderown; 07-11-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] TeknoGods Hook v2.0
    By MarkHC in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:00 PM
  2. [Outdated] TeknoGods Hooked Aimbot
    By MarkHC in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 09:48 PM
  3. WR D3D Hook - =o - 03/22/07
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 10:59 AM
  4. How can i hook the punkbuster?
    By TheRedEye in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 01:34 PM
  5. New Hacks Announced & Warrock DX Hook Update
    By Dave84311 in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 04:54 PM