Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 504
  1. #376
    JakeXBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    Edit :Problem Fixed
    Last edited by JakeXBL; 10-05-2013 at 04:46 PM.

  2. #377
    JakeXBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Happy
    is there a way to make this aimbot aim for body only?

  3. #378
    piramitender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Your Ex Wife
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    i have red the entire 26 pages none of them explains anything about why the hell game crashes after injection??

  4. #379
    piramitender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Your Ex Wife
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    On here....or something called "google.com"
    idk what it is though. I never used it and always asked for help instead.
    Also a note for people having trouble getting this to work:
    1.) Disable data execution prevention on iw5mp.exe (This is what stopped the crashing for me.)
    2.) Inject it while loading a map.

    you just dont give a fc abut giving hand to people,
    you write down what needs to be done, but you not telling how.
    explain num 1, hw we gona change it

  5. #380
    Kenshin13[Backup]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by piramitender View Post
    you just dont give a fc abut giving hand to people,
    you write down what needs to be done, but you not telling how.
    explain num 1, hw we gona change it
    If I didn't "give a fc" about helping people I wouldn't have posted it in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
    On here....or something called "google.com"
    idk what it is though. I never used it and always asked for help instead.
    ^Look, that's your answer.
    Google: "Disable Data execution prevention".
    Is that too hard?

  6. #381
    piramitender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Your Ex Wife
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13[Backup] View Post
    I
    Google: "Disable Data execution prevention".
    Is that too hard?
    oh so you are saying Disable Data execution prevention and Disable data execution prevention on iw5mp.exe samething. no!!! i did look on google it is not even close each other by mean (steps) .

    anyways i tell you what,
    i red 26 pages 4 times,
    i researched google
    i made so many things
    i inject the hack while game loading
    i did that c3 hxd change

    end of the day, game still crashes

  7. #382
    Kenshin13[Backup]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by piramitender View Post
    oh so you are saying Disable Data execution prevention and Disable data execution prevention on iw5mp.exe samething. no!!! i did look on google it is not even close each other by mean (steps) .

    anyways i tell you what,
    i red 26 pages 4 times,
    i researched google
    i made so many things
    i inject the hack while game loading
    i did that c3 hxd change

    end of the day, game still crashes
    Disabling it on iw5mp.exe and disabling it alltogether has the SAME effect. It doesn't matter.
    And the other thing you need to do is make sure you've installed the Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries.

  8. #383
    piramitender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Your Ex Wife
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13[Backup] View Post
    Disabling it on iw5mp.exe and disabling it alltogether has the SAME effect. It doesn't matter.
    And the other thing you need to do is make sure you've installed the Visual C++ 2010 runtime libraries.
    had to retard my pc , so steady state would just accept the hack now it works
    is there anyway to edit spam bot??
    i seen some1 spamming chat with it
    is it possible
    i mean he somehow edit it him self i believe cuz it was saying all of the things even swearing which should have warned him over 100 times

  9. #384
    Kenshin13[Backup]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by piramitender View Post
    had to retard my pc , so steady state would just accept the hack now it works
    is there anyway to edit spam bot??
    i seen some1 spamming chat with it
    is it possible
    i mean he somehow edit it him self i believe cuz it was saying all of the things even swearing which should have warned him over 100 times
    It could've been a different bot as chat spam isn't exclusive to this only.

  10. #385
    piramitender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Your Ex Wife
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    its solved than. no need to bother you anymore. fixed

  11. #386
    heavyplay1992's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany, Hessen, Darmstadt
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    147
    My Mood
    Angelic
    it changes my name everytime to "thisguyhax."
    Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed.


  12. #387
    DaddyOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    the hacks work and everything but how come my EXP doesn't save

  13. #388
    Kenshin13[Backup]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOG View Post
    the hacks work and everything but how come my EXP doesn't save
    Because it doesn't restore your GUID (The one you play with) after changing it.

  14. #389
    DaddyOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    huh? ok so what can i do to make it save

  15. #390
    Kenshin13[Backup]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOG View Post
    huh? ok so what can i do to make it save
    Hex edit it and disable the unbanner.

Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Baratas Tekno Hook Problems
    By JakeXBL in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 02:02 PM
  2. [Detected] Barata's Tekno Multihack [Fixed]
    By Unknown-Hacker in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:30 AM
  3. [Help] [Question] Teknogod Barata's Multihack + Sniper = Aimbot failed . Help me ?
    By saikchyisws in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2013, 04:22 PM
  4. [HELP] 2 Question about Barata's Multihack.
    By kueckcinx in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:37 PM
  5. NLMH - Naerons Little Multihack =P
    By Naeron in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 03:22 AM