Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 504
  1. #391
    DaddyOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    ok can someone say how we can fix the name issue and how in some servers it say's "invisible name detected" also what we can do about the exp. put a simple step showing what we need to do please

  2. #392
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,708
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOG View Post
    ok can someone say how we can fix the name issue and how in some servers it say's "invisible name detected" also what we can do about the exp. put a simple step showing what we need to do please
    You have to hex edit it to make it work.
    Clicky

  3. #393
    DaddyOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ok how do i change the 67C0 to 67C3? i right click on it and go to Select box and i change the 67C0 to 67C3 and click ok but it doesnt change it on the script. just wondering how i can change this

  4. #394
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,708
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOG View Post
    Ok how do i change the 67C0 to 67C3? i right click on it and go to Select box and i change the 67C0 to 67C3 and click ok but it doesnt change it on the script. just wondering how i can change this
    Just type C3 where the mouse/pointer is and press Save.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovroman For This Useful Post:

    HelpThisNewb (02-19-2014)

  6. #395
    DaddyOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    then that's changing the 55 to C3

  7. #396
    Lovroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,430
    Reputation
    611
    Thanks
    9,708
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyOG View Post
    then that's changing the 55 to C3
    Yes, just write C3 there.

  8. #397
    badman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Dude, the only thing that annoys me is the "Invisible name when u connect because ur name will shows as ........ " How can I change that ?

  9. #398
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,939
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,151
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by badman2 View Post
    Dude, the only thing that annoys me is the "Invisible name when u connect because ur name will shows as ........ " How can I change that ?
    Use name faker in game sometime you cannot get in on game bcoz of dot name error


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  10. #399
    hkKenshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


    Use name faker in game sometime you cannot get in on game bcoz of dot name error
    Name faker won't work if it automatically changes your name on connection. Unless it's a random changer that executes every second or so.
    Easier way is to disable it.

  11. #400
    ferrari500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    help

    can anyone please help???

    is there a better fix for the no-name issue? i will try to ex plane my problem
    the original dll works fine i can join all servers (apart for the .... name detected) which include the ones i am banned from

    i have used the hex editor to change the no name issue line 67C0 55 to C3 which works but if i try to join servers i am banned from it says you are permanently banned again?
    it looks like when you hex edit the dll to remove the ........ issue it brings up another problem by also removing the unban feature??


    any ideas anyone thx

  12. #401
    hkKenshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari500 View Post
    can anyone please help???

    is there a better fix for the no-name issue? i will try to ex plane my problem
    the original dll works fine i can join all servers (apart for the .... name detected) which include the ones i am banned from

    i have used the hex editor to change the no name issue line 67C0 55 to C3 which works but if i try to join servers i am banned from it says you are permanently banned again?
    it looks like when you hex edit the dll to remove the ........ issue it brings up another problem by also removing the unban feature??


    any ideas anyone thx
    Universal Unbanner. Use that.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to hkKenshin For This Useful Post:

    Lovroman (10-20-2013)

  14. #402
    spnw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    guys my game crash after injected the hack

  15. #403
    ferrari500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thx fro that will give it a try

  16. #404
    ferrari500's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    mw3

    Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
    Universal Unbanner. Use that.
    hi and thx tried U U but very unstable injects fine but when i click connect to server it crashes 9 out of 10 times
    and if i do get in game runs for about 5 seconds then crashes

    could do with finding a good working all in one dll but without the ........ name issue ?

    thx aging

  17. #405
    hkKenshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    301
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    321
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari500 View Post
    hi and thx tried U U but very unstable injects fine but when i click connect to server it crashes 9 out of 10 times
    and if i do get in game runs for about 5 seconds then crashes

    could do with finding a good working all in one dll but without the ........ name issue ?

    thx aging
    Read through the thread for a solution.

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Baratas Tekno Hook Problems
    By JakeXBL in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 02:02 PM
  2. [Detected] Barata's Tekno Multihack [Fixed]
    By Unknown-Hacker in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-23-2014, 04:30 AM
  3. [Help] [Question] Teknogod Barata's Multihack + Sniper = Aimbot failed . Help me ?
    By saikchyisws in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-31-2013, 04:22 PM
  4. [HELP] 2 Question about Barata's Multihack.
    By kueckcinx in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:37 PM
  5. NLMH - Naerons Little Multihack =P
    By Naeron in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 03:22 AM